Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition (21623 Views)

Abba Kyari: 3 US Law Firms Consulted To Defend DCP / Abacha Loot: Emirs, Chiefs Consulted When Money Was Kept Overseas - Al-Mustapha / Ngige: I Don’t Have Interest In Anambra Governorship For Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by dododawa1: 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
mortal and immortal people” LOL.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by adedayoa2(f): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by kingyakos: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Parachoko:
I thought you are a reasonable person. Never knew you are one of the people always arguing for arguing sake.

Bye bye.

Is it that u didn't understand the message ur president passed to the party chairman in the last APC convention or u have a low retaining memory.....
Abeg park jareh!
All this loose pawn
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by IbileIfe: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
NIgeria is full of political clowns. cheesy
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by FLYFIRE(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Ngige still better than obi of course only candidate I can vote from east.
Says the PEE POO's gang member
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by lopezoraclenet(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
You can't even win in Alor
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by hokafor(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
but tha answer is glaring ,anything to do with your evil party can never be approved by God.thank you sir
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Lawalemi(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Madness.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by bakila: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Parachoko:
A Party Chairman can be chosen by Consensus in the APC, if all the aspirants agrees to it. It is recognise by the APC constitution. But the APC constitution does not recognise consensus for the president ticket, the winner can only be decided through a direct or indirect means.

Tinubu will never agree to a consensus, if he is schemed out through a consensus and he goes to court, the court will annul the results and the scenario in Zamfara and Rivers State will play out again.

I hope you won't still bring up any chidish argument after this explanation in bold. The Party constitution would be strictly followed.

The tickets will be thrown open for the presidency, Governorship and lawmakers positions. The only place consensus can be used is in the LG positions, the rest, there is nothing like consensus.
In politics they have legal ways of arriving at the same consensus via the ballot. In APC it is by direct primaries, where they rig their space in favour of the consensus choice.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by bakila: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Parachoko:
A Party Chairman can be chosen by Consensus in the APC, if all the aspirants agrees to it. It is recognise by the APC constitution. But the APC constitution does not recognise consensus for the president ticket, the winner can only be decided through a direct or indirect means.

Tinubu will never agree to a consensus, if he is schemed out through a consensus and he goes to court, the court will annul the results and the scenario in Zamfara and Rivers State will play out again.

I hope you won't still bring up any chidish argument after this explanation in bold. The Party constitution would be strictly followed.

The tickets will be thrown open for the presidency, Governorship and lawmakers positions. The only place consensus can be used is in the LG positions, the rest, there is nothing like consensus.
In politics they have legal ways of arriving at the same consensus via the ballot. In APC it is by direct primaries, where they rig their spaces in favour of the consensus choice.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by rafcrown(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Shrines must have been consulted too. Presidency is now a joke,Unemployment Minister?
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
So you and Tinubu dey the same gang. While him dey consult ancestors, you dey consult angel Michael and Gabriel. D kind of ozwor wen dey APC ehn, you no fit find dem anywhere

Geez u are baddddd.... lol...
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by ezewealth(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
iamrealdeji:
you would think he's religious only if you're dangote spaghetti generation. This man was disgraced publicly by Chris Uba in those days at Okija shrine. Hes a cultist
I know, he should be oozing out intelligent talk as someone that studied and practiced a noble profession
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Maximus85(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wow! There is only one arc angel sir.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Pastorsmile: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
Every body just want be addressed as former presidential aspirant.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by TrumpDonald2: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Buhari has made way for every clown to attempt to run for the seat of President.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
As in, do these nonces have mental issues, or they consider Nigeria as a big circus? I just don't know how to describe Nigerian politicians.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by prophetfire: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
LibertyRep:
Even Ngige?
. You had a dumbass fellow like Buhari that has nothing in his head and you are talking about a sound person like Ngige.
Buhari have made out our presidency too cheap.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by vikithor(m): 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Ngige has consulted god and fallen both Arch and ordinary angels.

Apc comedian gerrara !
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving and vehicle license I'm short time.
Call/Whatsapp numbers below.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by Gunayo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Someone is missing. Lucifer. He needs to consult the Devil too since he is the commander in charge of the hearts of wicked politicians in the demonic party called APC. Rubbish. Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by space9880: 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Became of election you’re using the name of the Lord in vain.
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by BlazinGlory40: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
madjune:

Ogbonnaya Onu is a perennial candidate.

That man has been running for Presidency since 1991.

So you don’t know Ogbonnaya onu contested for and won the seat of governor of old Abia state in 1991? Or you don’t know that he only contested for the presidency after winning his party’s ticket only to step down for olu Falae in 1999? Please go back and study your history well sir
Re: Ngige: I Have Consulted God, Angel And Arch-Angels On My Presidential Ambition by madjune(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

So you don’t know Ogbonnaya onu contested for and won the seat of governor of old Abia state in 1991? Or you don’t know that he only contested for the presidency after winning his party’s ticket only to step down for olu Falae in 1999? Please go back and study your history well sir

You're right on that.

My memory failed me Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Heroes That Fought Gallantly To Give Us Peace During The Civil War / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable / Prison Warder Attacks The Nation, AIT Reporters (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.