Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" (38077 Views)

Igbo Kwenu. Beautiful Igbo Ladies For BAT. Pictures. / Bola Tinubu Campaign Signboard “Vote BAT 2023’’ Spotted In Lagos / Photos From South South APC Women / Youth Rally In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by HomoSapiien: 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
In a attendance are Lagos state Governor and his deputy

504 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by illicit(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu Eleniyan

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by MadamVanessa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
shocked

Walking corpse.

The most painful thing about this Tinubu aspiration is; he's not aspiring to become the president so to serve , he's aspiring to become a president so to fulfilled his life long ambition of wanting to be a president, ofcourse loot as well.

No wonder he never made a single comment when the Fulanis were dealing with his people and displacing them to IDP camps in Benin republic and Cote D'Ivoire, no wonder he never donated a dime to his people who were suffering in the hands of Fulani herdsmen terrorists who raped , maim and killed the good people of Yorubas but rushed to Zamfara to donate over 50million Lagos loot to Gusau attack victims, no wonder he was mute during the lekki toll gate killings. Ofcourse, he ordered the killing of innocent Nigerian youths, just to please his Fulani masters, but sadly, same idiotic useless youths are the ones campaigning for this thief today. I am not surprised, because stupidity is inherent in most of Nigerian youths and till Jesus Christ come again, they'll never change.

The same northerners he tried pleasing all these years , turned around to pick Amaechi and Osibanjo to succeed Buhari, which is very obvious the ticket is likely to be won by Amaechi or Osinbajo. Nobody knows the thief called Tinubu.

Whoever love him should tell him to withdraw from the race, because he will fail woefully right from the primaries. Heaven won't fall, the worst that can happen, will be division in the party, which is an advantage to PDP .

592 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by obyrich(m): 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Ancestor grin

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by abeyaktech: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
Pyrrhic show..... Stop deceiving yourself.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by HomoSapiien: 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu ship already sail. No one, not even Buhari can stop the sailing. Only God can and Gods behind him.

They said he’s too old, but other candidates that are youthful aren’t even consulting vigorously the way he’s doing. I guess they’re all expected the presidency post to be handed over to them while they sleeping on bed, in the name of consensus.

Imagine a candidate that comes out through consensus, wouldn’t the people that offer them such power expect something in return? Thereby caging and taking us back to when the cabal was dictating to Jonathan. And when they couldn’t control him again, they turn Nigeria upside down for him.

The same fate lies any candidate northerners should foist on us through consensus. If they’re not in power, they always still want a total control, which is why they’ll try to foist a southern candidate they can easily control on us. Should such individual refuse to do their biddings, the mete out the same treatment they meted out on Jonathan on such person.

This is why we need someone of Obasanjo caliber. Strong enough to step on toes with connection within and outside the country.

Only Tinubu fits in this description, he’s powerful and strong. Has resources, both in human and Finance.

Southerners needs to wake up!

622 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Dyke15(m): 5:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
On his Blokos dey stand but as for we d sane minds wey dey Naija, wey know who gat our vote.
D old pee poos man dey even form youngy self grin

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by HomoSapiien: 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba ohamadike, the undisputable and indispensable performer, the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals

568 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by OneCandleAway(f): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu ship already sail. No one, not even Buhari can stop the sailing. Only God can and Gods behind him.

I don't know ow the god you serve but it can't be my God.

The god behind a corrupt, diabolical selfish thief that tinubu is must be a demon or Satan himself

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by LoveNbeloved(f): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by HomoSapiien: 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
OneCandleAway:

The god behind a corrupt, diabolical selfish thief that tinubu is must be a demon or Satan himself

You sound like you’re in pain. How about you pray to that your god to relieve you of this pain?

I’m sure Tinubu didn’t cause your pain. cheesy grin

571 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by tobillionaire(m): 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tinubu trying so hard to look young grin grin... No room for packaged outdated men bereft of ideas In aso rock come 2023 tongue.

On osinbajo mandate I shall stand!

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Nigerialabalaba: 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Jagaban 2023 na God's project. All odales must shift o.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by tolue42(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Our president!

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Dyke15(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Easy papi no tell dem our minds yet.
Let Dem keep living in fools Paradise.
Person wey for give way for Osibobo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Reality3080: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
OneCandleAway:

who's your candidate?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
See Ancestor with ambition abeg

cheesy

Any way,how many be the vote of Yoruba Muslims again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Tetrahedron: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Let him waste his looted funds

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by KhalaKuta(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Alaye!!!nothing to see here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by OneCandleAway(f): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
Reality3080:
who's your candidate?

Haven't made up my mind yet but Tinubu is out of it.

I want someone that can tackle this northern insecurity and deal with these northerners that only contribute problems but can share in the revenue generated by the South.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Omicron007: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
shocked

Whether you like it or not, Tinubu would be difficult to beat in the upcoming elections.

He is not the best candidate but he has the structure, money and connections needed to win the election.

Nigerians are on the verge of repeating the mistake that put us in this quagmire again.

Personally, I'd love to see Obi vs. Amaechi on the ballot.

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Reality3080: 5:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Haven't made up my mind yet but Tinubu is out of it.
that is for u.

For me n my family it is tinubu n I don't think that should b anybody problem.

Vote your preferred candidate n let me vote mine in peace without name calling

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by KhalaKuta(m): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abimba ohamadike, the undisputable and indispensable performer, the slayer of baby factory criminals and drug traffickers cannibals
Werey!!!say na Abimba grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by SaudanaofSokoto: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
What Tinubu haters fail to recognised is that Ashiwaju contesting the election on the political party he laboured for is a forgone conclusion and in order for the party to be accepted by the generally of the northern christians,Joshua Dariye and Jolly Name were both released from prison over corruption cases just two days ago.

Also,right now!the party big wigs from the north are shopping for a northern christians vice-presidential flag bearer for the party to it's only southern Muslim presidential candidate,I believe you all know the person am referring to.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Penguin2: 5:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Where are the governors who have endorsed Tinubu?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by HomoSapiien: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
KhalaKuta:

Werey!!!say na Abimba grin grin

grin grin

462 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by Tenshades(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by glord380: 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tinibu is contesting, but Lagos State Governor the waka around like he is contesting for Him�, abi because he is sure Tinibu will give him ticket for his own re election. Oga keep following him, one good thing is yours is coming first, at least collect it and now wait for your Oga failure. But this time na the main election you go hear am��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by HomoSapiien: 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Penguin2:
Where are the governors who have endorsed Tinubu?

This isn’t a campaign. Wait till campaign start.

481 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by OneCandleAway(f): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Reality3080:
that is for u.

For me n my family it is tinubu n I don't think that should b anybody problem.

Vote your preferred candidate n let me vote mine in peace without name calling

Someone that is ill. Have you seen him walk, have you seen the way his hands shake?

That man just wants to add presidency as an achievement and not serve the people. He will tax everyone as tax is his way to generate revenue.

That's why the whites will forever be better than blacks because we can't make proper decisions to benefit our environment, we only think of our selfish interests

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2022
Laff wan kill me here. See yepa dey dream dreams as young men dey see fake vision. See wetin lifetime ambition dey do Tinubu. Him wan form wizkid. See wetin him wear. Obiano dey learn for where dis guy dey Aswear. Buhari win two election and him no craze to dis level. As for sanwo olu, that one na confirm houseboy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Tinubu At "South West Youth Rally For BAT 2023" by mighty2: 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.