Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

NYSC Batch B Update - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch B Update (6350 Views)

Nysc 2017 Batch B / NYSC Batch B 2017 Things You should know / How to go for stream 2 rather than stream 1 for Nysc Batch B 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
This thread will provide useful updates for PCMs
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
�����
*UPDATE*

*2022 ORIENTATION CAMP CALENDAR*

*Batch A*
_Stream 1_
_February 23 - March 15_

_Stream 2_
_March 18-April 07_

*BATCH B*
_Stream 1_
_May 25 - June 14_

_Stream 2_
_July 20 - August 09_

*BATCH C*
_Stream 1_
_September 28 - October 18_

_Stream 2_
_November 23 - December 13_

*_Note: This is subject to change on the directive of the DG if he deems fit._*

*RBC to other PCM
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
*GET INFORMED*
*BATCH B 2022, THESE ARE THE USEFUL N.Y.S.C TERMS AND DEFINITIONS YOU SHOULD GET FAMILIAR WITH NOW*

*Allawee* :- Allowance paid every month from the Government. All Corpers nationwide receive N33,000 from the federal government. In most states, corpers also receive a state allowee (amount can vary from state to state).

*AI* :- Area Inspector. Official in change of corp members in a given area. Same as LGI (local govt inspector)

*Book of Life* :- It is a real, huge book signed in camp by all coppers. Very important *I didn't see anything like that during my time in camp anyway*

*CDS* :- Community Development Service by an individual, couple or group. Also called CDS.

*CDS card* :- An official NYSC card you attach a passport pic to, that is signed by your LGI at the end of your CDS day.

*Clearance* :- AN activity you must do every month end to show that you are still alive and present. You also submit a letter from your employer to get paid.

*CLO* :- Corps Liaison Officer. The “head corper” of your Local Government Area

*Ghost Corper* :- A corper that does everything (including collect money), but nobody has ever seen them.

*HSE* :- Health Safety Environment. A course available in NYSC.

*LG* :- Local Government. You’ll meet your CD group here once a week.

*LGI* :- Local Government Inspector. The official rep in your LG. Same as AI(see definition above).

*LGA* :- Local Government Area.

*Mami Market* :- A collection of shops in camp where corpers can find everything they need from bukka to tailors and cobblers. Some camps even have shawarma and arcade games. Call it the chill axing spot for coppers, camp officials and soldiers.

*NIM* :- National Institute of Management. A course available in NYSC.

*NYSC* :- National Youth Service Corps……..
*OBS* :- Orientation Broadcasting Station. It is the station inside the orientation camp to give information to pple inside the camp and to make the camp more lively too.

*Otondo* :- Friendly word for new Corper but some say it actually means Mumu.

*PCM* :- Prospective Corp Members. Recent graduates who are just about to start NYSC.

*Platoon* :- In camp corpers are split into groups called platoons.

*Platoon Commander* :- A corper placed in charge of a Platoon.

*PMP* :- Project Management Professional. A course available in NYSC.

*POP* :- (Passing Out Parade) the end of your NYSC year. (Best day everrrrr!!!) ��

*Posting Letter* :- This letter tells you where you have originally been posted.

*PPA* :- Place of Primary Assignment.

*PV* :- Payment Voucher.

*RSM* :- An RSM serves as a general overseer to all the platoons. Platoon commandants report directly to RSM while RSM reports directly to captain.

*SAED* :- Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development. A program set up by government to provide skills to corpers enabling them to start businesses after service.

*“You are wrong”:* - Used in camp by soldiers if you’re in the wrong place or doing the wrong thing.

*ZI* :- Zonal Inspector
. Person in change of corp members in a given zone.

_Send a DM concerning any question or issue bothering you about NYSC, I'll respond as Swift as possible_

♻️ *Educate others by Sharing to all PCM platforms, �Departmemtal groups, and your PCM friends*

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2022
ANNOUNCEMENT

Why Your Name May Not Appear On the NYSC Senate List

These are the 4 major factors that determine if your name will or will not appear on the NYSC Senate list:
1. Jamb Regularization,
2. Jamb Matriculation List,
3. Pre-mobilization,
4. Incorrect Data.
5. Schools

This article will teach you in details every information you need to overcome the issue of name not showing on the Senate List.

Now, below are the factors that influences the senate list:

JAMB Regularization: Graduates who do not get their admissions directly from JAMB, need to do JAMB Regularization. If you have done JAMB Regularization, you also need to validate it from the JAMB data base. If not your name will not appear on the NYSC Senate List. Those mostly affected are: Polytechnic graduates, Pre-Science, premilaries, direct entry etc.
In short term, if you do not have JAMB admission letter, just know that you are affected.

JAMB Matriculation: This is very important, there is no way your name will appear on the JAMB Matriculation list. To overcome this problem, Check if your name is on the JAMB matriculation list; if it's not, then go to the JAMB website to print out your JAMB admission letter and submit it to the admission officer in your school.

Pre-Mobilization: If you do not sign-up for NYSC at the Students' Affair Unit in your school, then it is possible that your name will not appear on the NYSC Senate List.
Some institutions, automatically pre-mobilized its graduates for NYSC, while many Institutions do it manually. So, find out from your school if you need to sign-up for NYSC mobilization before it is too late.

Incorrect Data: Your Institution may make mistake while entering your name on the NYSC Senate List, therefore it is important you verify your name on the senate list with your institution before they start uploading it online.

Schools: Yes, your school need to upload the senate list, and then take the hard copy of the uploaded list to the NYSC headquarters in Abuja for verification. Unless your school do that, your name will not show on the Senate List. In this case, contact your school.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
If you have more updates
Post it here for others

Est spirit de coup
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by Johnephemmytz(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
For registration procedure, direct posting and changing the state you are posted to.
Message me on 08171528895
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by 2FlowZ(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2022
If you a corper in Ogun state, I have a ppa you can ghost...subject to an agreement, just connect me on whatsapp 07060509656.
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by Theunderman: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
playguy2:
�����
*UPDATE*

*2022 ORIENTATION CAMP CALENDAR*

*Batch A*
_Stream 1_
_February 23 - March 15_

_Stream 2_
_March 18-April 07_

*BATCH B*
_Stream 1_
_May 25 - June 14_

_Stream 2_
_July 20 - August 09_

*BATCH C*
_Stream 1_
_September 28 - October 18_

_Stream 2_
_November 23 - December 13_

*_Note: This is subject to change on the directive of the DG if he deems fit._*

*RBC to other PCM
Is this tge date for camp, and when will the portal open 4 registration
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by kinge345: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good afternoon to anyone reading this.
My name is Elvis and I'm an engineering graduate of enugu State university
of Science and technology (ESUT). I'm unable to do clearance in school due to my inability to pay my final year school fees. It is really depressing and painful to watch your fellow class mates clear up their selves off from school to NYSC while you being unable to do the same. The school fees is 135k I've got 69k already, If anyone can at least help me with anything so I could pay up before the Senate list comes out I will be forever grateful.
Here are my details below:
Account number : 2072985593
Bank: UBA
Thanks in advance, God Bless You!
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Theunderman:

Is this tge date for camp, and when will the portal open 4 registration

Portal will be opened after 2021 batch B stream 1 do their passing out parade(POP). just get your stuffs ready
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2022
*HOW DOES THE NYSC CAMP OPERATE*
*22/4/2022*
1. There are washer men and women available at your disposal for mostly the Aje-butter children and those who do not want to stress themselves.

2. Registration stops 12 midnight preceding swearing in day.

3. Never forget to wear your cap.

4. You would be given your meal ticket. Never misplace it you won't collect food again if you do. Some actually will not touch their own till camp end.

5. I never knew what otondos meant. It means MUMU

6. Adjustment of clothes: You definitely have to adjust your khaki given, no one escapes this for those materials are fake.

Make sure you do this on time and also make sure you follow those tailors up if not you would be given flimsy excuses.

Ensure you negotiate price for adjustment very well. They think you have money to waste. And of course some do.

7. You would meet different types of human beings the crazy, spoilt, razz, dirty, complicated, stupid, holy, party, drunk, beautiful, ugly, different tribes etc.

Be open-minded and smile at someone. New friends! The truth of the matter is, you shouldn’t go through camp alone.

8. Read your call up letter thoroughly both back

9. Just have enough t-shirts and shorts to wear throughout the week because some camps, the activities are time consuming leaving little or no time for you during the week till weekend.

10. You will be fed three times a day in camp, but the food is barely edible. The kitchen is run by incredibly hard working women who are assisted by fellow otondos from different platoons assigned to the kitchen for each meal.

11. If you are someone who loves to eat good food, or you don’t want to have the mammy feel, no problem just come loaded to camp with provisions. Like cereals and beverages, garri, biscuits etc.

You should also hold extra cash to eat at the Mammy market, you will get good food there and won’t spend much to eat well, and the price however depends on the state to which you have been posted.

12. There are places available where you can charge your batteries at the camp market.

13. Always fetch water down for the next morning. You can be shocked that water supply might finish before it gets to your turn and that’s the end for you .

As for drinking water you either buy pure water or bottled water. No free water in the camp.

14. Ladies try not to go with heavy or synthetic hair to avoid excess heat and time to care for it. You could advisable make short hair to avoid heat and save time, braids is also advisable, don’t do lace wig or even fringe. You ain't going for pageant.

15. Pocket Money: The question is “How much money do you really need for the NYSC Orientation Course, you will be paid transportation allowance once you arrive the NYSC camp and also another one (first ALLAWI) after 3 to 4 days on camp.  

if you intend to drink and hang out at the Mami market, then you can take more money depending on how much you can finish, be wise though!

16. Just be prepared to wait in line for EVERYTHING.
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2022
*Remobilization exercise is still ongoing for those that absconded from service in previous Batches but want to continue their service with Batch B 2022. It will come to an end on the 6th of May, 2022.*
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2022
✌️

Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2022
Get ready for NYSC registration. 16th of May 2022
Get all your documents ready and Handy.
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
*EARLY PREPARATION: SUMMARY OF CAMP REGISTRATION Documents FOR 2022 BATCH �️*

For 2022 batch �️ PCM's, awaiting camp.

Compulsory requirements for camp registration are as follows;

� *1.* School ID Card

� *2.* Statement of Result or Certificate
_(poly graduate needs both ND and HND)_

� *3.* Green Card
_(you will get this 24hrs after registration)_

� *4.* Call up letter
_(You will get this few days before orientation camp)_

� *5.* Passport Photograph
_(As Many as Possible. Min. of 8 Copies)_

� *6.* Medical Fitness certificate
_( *I* can get you this)_

� *7.* Covid-19 RDT Verification slip
_(the link to fill this will appear on your dashboard after registration)_

� *8.* Medical Report
_(optional, only for those that wants to redeploy to other state: *I* can get you this)_

```(Please ensure you make @ least 2 photocopies of all these aforementioned documents including the I. D card)```

```� I hope this article is helpful, together we can get informed. Educate others by Sharing this article to all NYSC Platforms, Educational Groups, and Informative Groups you belongs to.```
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2022
*8⃣ THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE NYSC CAMP THAT NOBODY IS TELLING YOU*

1️⃣ Your luggage will be ransacked by soldiers while searching for forbidden items. So when arranging or packing your boxes know how to arrange them.

2️⃣ Queuing should become part of you. In camp, queue is the main thing. You queue-up for everything; to bath, to fetch water, to eat, to use toilet, to sign and other activities.

3️⃣ Don't over slimfit your khaki because when you wash it, it shrinks. And when too tight, it tears easily during Man O War drilling. Be careful!

4️⃣ SAED Lectures can be lengthy and boring, but if you have your friends close to you, you can talk or gist with them as time goes on. Because of large number of people, you may not be able to hear what is being said in the lecture.

5️⃣ Respect the soldiers and NYSC officials if you don't want to have a terrible experience. Also, do not be too friendly with them oo unless you wan't trouble, especially girls... so they may not ask you for that thing. Hope you understand what I mean?

6️⃣ Mosquito nets are quite useful as they can serve as a protective measure for your belongings. It can also hide you from officers incase you want to hide but its not a good idea when caught. Also if you take the lower bunk the nets can prevent anyone from staying on your bed or stepping on it.

7️⃣ Expulsion is the punishment for those caught having s*x. So, decipline yourself. Train that cassava inbetween your legs.

8️⃣ NYSC will give you #500,000 cash or its equivalent if you get married to a fellow corper.

_*Educate others by Sharing to all NYSC platforms, Educational groups, and Informative groups*_
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2022
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE ❤️

I want to strongly believe that by now, you guys have read everything concerning NYSC that i have posted and y’all have done the necessary things in readiness for your NYSC registration and camping activities

Please note that, Your Statement of result and your student ID card will be needed in the camp
And if you don’t have it, you should try and reach your school to get one

*ON THE FINAL NOTE:* Do make sure to contact me and also refer me to your colleagues and love ones concerning your medical Fitness Certificate for camp registration, medical Report for redeployment as well as newspaper publications for change of names for married PCM's

My work is � legit and you don’t have anything to worry about

* 09053450789*
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2022
*I have compiled 16 things you need to know as you prepare for the three weeks orientation camp.*

1. Get to camp early so you can get the best rooms and settle in. Get there as early as possible on that day, before all the bests rooms are chosen. You don't want to spend 3 weeks in a room you don't like.

2. Choose your room with care, check for wall sockets, fans and good beds. Also pick bed space that is not close to the toilets. Wall sockets might help with charging, working ceiling fans will keep away the likely heat.

3. In your room, choose the top bunk, so you are closer to the ceiling fan or a bunk bed close to the window to help you survive the heat.

4. To avoid losing valuables, buy a padlock for your bag and get a waist pouch to keep your keys, phones and money.

5. If you plan to give your clothes to the dry cleaners, then you should get a permanent marker and put your code number on all your items of clothing, so they don't get mixed up.

6. Set a daily alarm, so you can wake a little earlier and you get to have a little time to prepare before the drill instructors come.

7. It is important that you make friends, so do not keep to yourself, some make valuable friendships in camp. Some even meet spouses.

8. Visit the mosque in the morning for prayer, if you need few minutes of extra sleep.

9. It might be difficult at first, but try to enjoy the drills, they will keep you fit and in shape.

10. Do not be afraid to eat both camp and mammy food. Have a schedule, you will spend less and enjoy more.

11. If you want to be posted to a particular place for your year of service, get a request letter from your preferred place of PPA and give to your platoon leader on time while in camp.

12. You will be waking up early a lot of time, so catch up on sleep, any chance you get, you will leave the camp with better health.

13. It is not a do or die affair. You can easily leave the camp if your health is not good, just apply for *'exeat'*, ask your platoon leader how to go about it.

14. If you do not want to march for your platoon, you should join the Martial arts classes, they are quite fun and you will learn self-defense.

15. Make sure you fill the *'Book of life'* while in camp. It is one of the most important things to do.

16. Lastly, have fun.
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:37pm On May 04, 2022
� *THESE ARE THE BEST WAYS TO AVOID HARD-TO-RECTIFY MISTAKES DURING NYSC REGISTRATION: 2022 BATCH �️ STREAM 1️⃣*

✨ Mistakes have become a normal thing since NYSC Management Implemented the idea of Online Registration. Most Prospective Corps Members *(PCMs)* have made a mistake that cost them either to be sent home from camp or forcing them to wait for the next batch.

✨ While the majority of the mistakes are caused by the Cyber Café man, the negligence of the PCM and lack of adequate information is also another fault.

✨ Authority of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) released hard-to-rectify mistakes during registration and how to avoid them during registration:

� *REGISTRATION BY PROXY* is an attempt to trick the system to bypass the Biometric Verification and affected PCM cannot register at camp because the biometrics is not his/hers. If the fingerprint scanner is not capturing your finger, make sure you clean your hand and try again or go to another cafe. Do not let any Café man rush you through this procedure.

� *MIXED UP REGISTRATION:* Some cyber cafe operators have the habit of registering more than one persons at a time in one computer by opening 2 or more tabs on the same browser. This causes mix-up in the PCM information which is hard to rectify.

✨ *I* advise you to sit with the person registering you and make sure he doesn’t register another person at the same time he registers yours. When you want to go somewhere before he finishes with you, tell him to log you out before he starts with somebody.

� *DON’T ALLOW* the café operator to use his *EMAIL ADDRESS* for you. If you don’t have email, let him create one for you and make sure he gives you the details of the email address and the password. Keep them safe because you need them.

� *FOR MARRIED WOMEN,* make sure you go with your marital documents, choose married online and upload them during registration. In the column to input your spouse surname, make sure you put the correct surname you are using after marriage *(That's what will be on your NYSC Discharge Certificate).*

� *FOR MILITARY AND SSS,* make sure you indicate and provide all other relevant info and upload the required documents.

�� *IF YOU ARE A FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATE,* make sure you read the registration requirements at www.nysc.gov.ng and upload all required documents. Try to log into your account time to time for information asking you to update some of your documents. Failure to do so may lead you not mobilized eventually.

```�Educate others by Sharing this article to all NYSC Platforms, Educational Groups, and Informative Groups you belongs to.```

*Admin 09053450789*
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2022
*NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MARRIED WOMAN*

Every prospective Corp member must be aware that there are certain requirements for NYSC online registration (Will still talk more on this generally. Am talking about this now so that married women can prepare.)

However, for married women, there are some documents and other necessities they would be expected to present and upload during the NYSC registration.

During the registration, you will be asked to choose Gender. If the PCM chooses “Female”, she will be asked if she’s married.

Once you select “Yes”, different options will be available for you to upload the different NYSC Online Registration Requirements For Married Woman.

So, before you attempt to carry out online registration as a married woman, ensure you have the documents and requirements ready. This will ensure your smooth application.

*Below are the requirements expected of married women PCM to upload during registration.*

*�Marriage Certificate*
*�Newspaper publication for Change of Name from Miss to Mrs*
*�Letter of domicile*
*�Husband ID Card (e.g National ID/ international passport / Driving License/ voters card etc.)*
*�Utility Bill*

These above documents and requirements must be clearly scanned and uploaded to the portal during your registration.

*Benefits*
There are major benefits a married woman gets as a Youth Corp member. The most obvious benefits is that she will be posted to her husband’s state of residence.

If the married woman’s husband is residing in Lagos, the woman will be posted to Lagos to do her national service. She will be sent to the particular Local Government the husband stays.

So, to be able to benefit from this, she must be able to prove that she is legally married. This is why all these requirements and documents are very important for her to upload.

*Admin 09053450789*
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2022
Get ready!!!

Re: NYSC Batch B Update by Playboidamako(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2022
Please when is 2021 batch b stream1 passing out parade
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by xtaphare321(f): 7:49am On May 08, 2022
For posting and relocation, please contact me 08165990150
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by Playboidamako(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2022
Please when will that be?
playguy2:

Portal will be opened after 2021 batch B stream 1 do their passing out parade(POP). just get your stuffs ready
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2022
Take note of these things

Re: NYSC Batch B Update by Omonihobae: 7:43am On May 21, 2022
Good morning, pls I don't have jamb admission letter, how can I do jamb regularization thank you
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2022
Uploading of Senate list starts tomorrow, Monday 23rd May

Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2022
� *UPLOAD OF SENATE/ACADEMIC BOARD RESULTS BY CORPS PRODUCING Institution (Cpi's): 2022 NYSC BATCH �️ STREAM 1️⃣*

♻️ Upload of Senate/Academic Board Results by Corps Producing Institution will commences from *23rd of May, 2022.*

♻️ The Official are going to be vetting all uploaded names following the new modality given by the management to all SAOs.

♻️ All concern PCMs are to exercise patience even if your name is not there or pasted yet, you will access your name on the portal soon once your institution uploaded it

♻️ However, this period is the best time for you to rectify any *Error Observe* in your details previously uploaded by your school during 2022 BATCH �️ Stream 2️⃣ mobilization. If such error persist, you will also be deprive of registration when portal officially open for 2022 BATCH �️.
_(no official Date for registration yet, just wait for it)_
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by playguy2(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2022
*FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS BY PCM’s ON REGISTRATION *

NYSC Registration Frequently Asked Questions that might help you.

*▫️How will I know if the Registration Portal is open?*

The NYSC Registration portal will be announced officially. It will be all over the news and as long as you belong to my group, you’ll get every update.

*▫️Are There Accredited Centers For The Registration?*

There are certainly no accredited centers yet which means you can register in any Standard Cyber Cafe, however, NYSC had recently made a proposal for accredited centres, which is likely to commence soon.

*▫️Gmail and Yahoo Mail, Which One is Better?*

Gmail is better for this purpose. The NYSC recommends Gmail for the registration, the reason is, Yahoomail delays response.

*▫️Can I Use My Normal Gmail or I Should Create Another One?*

You can use your normal Gmail as long as you still have access to it. You can create a new gmail if you wish to.

*▫️Can I Do The Registration On My Phone?*

No you can’t. The biometric verification requires a thumbprint scanner and its a very important step of NYSC registration. You can only begin the registration with phone by creating an account and proceed to cafee when you get to biometric capture page.

*▫️Can someone do Biometric Verification For Me?*

NO! You are to do it by yourself. If it does not match your thumb, the official will send you out of NYSC camp.

*▫️Will I submit my BVN during registration ?*

NO! You should never submit your BVN to anyone. You only need it in camp for your account linking

*▫️Is it a must I register on the first day the Portal is open?*

Either you register on the first day or the last day, you will still be posted. The posting is done randomly. The reason PCMs register early is to be able to work their posting to Lagos, Abuja and Rivers state.

*▫️Must I Pay The ₦3,000?*

It is not a must but I will advice you to pay. If you pay the money, you will be able to print your green card and call-up letter from your dashboard later. But if you don’t pay, you will have to go back to your school to collect your call-up letter and green card. Your school will still charge you though.

*▫️Is NYSC Registration First Come First Serve?*

Not at all. You will be deployed randomly and the time you register does not affect posting.

*▫️Do I Need a Passport For NYSC Registration?*
Yes of course, you do (White Background, just a copy).

*▫️I Attended Different Primary and also Secondary Schools, which One among them will I use for Registration?*

You will use your last school, the one that your Certificate carries Her Name, i.e, the one you attended last and the one that awarded a certificate to You.
Re: NYSC Batch B Update by Iamagoodgirll: 4:56pm On May 22, 2022
Following

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Duties Of The CLO? / Nysc Kaduna Corpers Gather Here Let's Share Ideas / Monthly Allowance: February Allawee Not Yet Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.