Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Ihtikaf In Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ihtikaf In Ramadan (209 Views)

Do The People In The City Of Wekan, Oman Truly Fast For 3 Hours In Ramadan? / Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent / Expiation For One Who Had Intercourse With His Wife During The Day In Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihtikaf In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
®AMUBIEYA collect #17,500 for itka'af and u IMRAN ELEHA collect #15,000 for do it in Nigeria here...Níbo ni ẹrí rẹ wà??

Awon yahoo yahoo alfa
Re: Ihtikaf In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
al-Bayhaqi (4/315) from Hudhayfah, who said to ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood (may Allaah be pleased with him): I saw some people who were observing i’tikaaf between your house and the house of Abu Moosa (i.e., in the mosque) and I know that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no i’tikaaf except in the three mosques: al-Masjid al-Haraam…” ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood said: Perhaps you forgot and they remembered, or you made a mistake and they were correct.

This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah (2876).
Re: Ihtikaf In Ramadan by Alhajiemeritus: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:
®AMUBIEYA collect #17,500 for itka'af and u IMRAN ELEHA collect #15,000 for do it in Nigeria here...Níbo ni ẹrí rẹ wà??

Awon yahoo yahoo alfa
Na how much for your own mosque?
Re: Ihtikaf In Ramadan by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Alhajiemeritus:
Na how much for your own mosque?

We don't do bidah
We are not 419
We have jobs
We don't milk people and rely on scamming them to eat.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Chapter 1 Of Kitaab Tawheed - Oneness Of Allah / What You Should Know About Islamic Finance / COVID-19: How Can We Be Relieved Of The Pandemics - Islamqa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.