Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) (59064 Views)

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria / Seminarian Slumps And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama / Seminarian Onyekachukwu Martins Converts Nonbelievers To Christians In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2022
emancipate yourself from religious fanatism
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by chieveboy(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2022
He overreacted.
RIP.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Lorddominic(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2022
The good thing about his death is dat he died acting d role of St. Peter in d Passion of our Lord...

The question is....what role will you be playing when Christ comes? The role of Lucifer, prostitute, yahoo-yahoo, kidnapper, adulterer/fornicator, ritualist, skull mining...

Always be prepared cos you and I don't know the hour or day our soul will be demanded from us.

HAPPY EASTER! And may the soul of the young seminarian rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Christian Drama is a very delicate ministry, unlike the music ministry where you can almost get away with immorality or any form of sin without "immediate" consequence(s). Christian Drama is you portraying what you are not and acting what is either positive or negative. You are acting what you really wish does not happen to you in reality. But the devil takes advantage of it to strike most especially if you are not spiritual fit or clean. I have acted several dramas and experience in reality what I acted (it's so scary and I'll be like do I want to act any negative scenes). I still fell like some of it has affected my life either positive or negative. I am always careful not to commit any sin whenever we want to rehearse or minister any drama, if not, the consequences might be damaging.

Please note, I have not said that is the case with this guy. I am only stating some realities in the drama ministry. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2022
Maybe he has convulsion before...
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Georgejeez: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmn , for every day we wake up , we are faced with a thousand ways to die especially in this zoo of a country.
My Allah forgive his soul
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by muyico(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It was meant to happen. Sad that such a cutie is gone. Rest in peace dear.
Cutie or wot did u call it? Hw abt snake tail?
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by phemmyfour: 9:47am On Apr 17, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

It was meant to happen. Sad that such a cutie is gone. Rest in peace dear.
He was beaten to death. Not meant to happen
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Komu1048(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcbDP2cqd7a/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

even though it's a big loss to us as human but to him it's the best thing. die while winning soul for christ ? Heaven straight
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by theamazonguru(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
See handsome man...

But why that man short like that??

He didn't choose to be short.
Just the same way you didn't choose to be born a Nigerian.

Or why are you not an American,a Canadian or a British?

Make we dey know the kind questions wey we go dey ask some times.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by SUPOL(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2022
hope4nigeria:
this one I'm seen is SS patient
i noticed that too
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Johel(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Coregists:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcbDP2cqd7a/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He will be in heaven...God called him...This I see.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by virginchaser(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2022
I was in my daughter's school inter house sport they said i should join parents to run. MC started hailing me to get up, while my innermost mind was telling me that this one was different from my early morning walk o. I've got to listen to myself to avoid stories that touch. Make bloggers no use me gain traffic.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
See handsome man...

Hahahhahahaha Why are you like this
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by relicng: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2022
R.I.P
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Adex2442: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2022
To live is christ to die is gain
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:21am On Apr 17, 2022
Passion of Christ na ur mate
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by ultimateprof: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2022
He died in holy and active service unto the Lord. I believe that he is in heaven now. RIP brother Peter!
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by maasoap(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
See handsome man...

There were two of them
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2022
He has gone to join the Saints in Heaven.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2022
SUPOL:
RIP To Him, Hope he didn’t fall and hit his head somewhere when soldiers dey pursue them.

More like it. The word slumped was misleading.
“So when the soldiers chase the disciples to drive them away from Jesus, the young man fell on the floor and started bleeding.”

Like he slipped and hit his head against an object
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Benblaq(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
See handsome man...

Funny enough he is the biggest and eldest there. You notice that he is the priest with Chasuble and the others still have years to reach his 'height'

Rest in peace, Seminarian
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by karmaolu1(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2022
kayuseful:

Why not get full details before you publish your news

Did Peter die in the dream? Did he die due to soldiers hitting him?
fumi jamb question
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by karmaolu1(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2022
Olachase:
Mk dem hold that guy way act Jesus be like them get beff before cheesy cheesy

damn niga na tru & make dem check mhen dos soldier wel wel
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Awoleesu(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2022
This Monk tall o!
Na him dwarf Highlander so?

RIP seminarian!
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Focusmind: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2022
He looked lean and may be suffering from one undisclosed illness. People like that should not be exposed to exhaustion or strenuous activity where they could be faced with harsh weather elements.

Rip seminarian.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by ibechris(m): 10:56am On Apr 17, 2022
Aonkuuse:
See handsome man...

U are just wicked man.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by UncutSk(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2022
that nigga short sha
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by KingDamzzy(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. He probably died from other underlying health conditions.

Let's endeavour to go for regular medical check ups.
Re: Seminarian Slumped And Died While Acting Passion Of Christ Drama In Imo (photo) by Polynek(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2022
RIP young man cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Dumps Pregnant Stephanie Otobo, Detains Her In Lagos - SR (Pic) / Paul Enenche's 2021 Prophecies / Port Harcourt Pastor Attempts Suicide, Says His Church Has 15 Members Since 2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.