Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) (38771 Views)

A Nairalander Visit To The Historic Cardiff Castle / A Nairalander's Visit To Knowsley Safari Park In Liverpool / A Nairalander's Visit To Agulu Lake Hotel, Anambra For Christmas Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2022
If this is nigeria, you will see guards protecting former president buharis cows and sheep, using State funds. Keeping domestic staff who are doing nothing special with state money.... Utter nonsense
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by ednut1(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Disclaimer12:
My humble self, proudly nairalander,reporting from the home of Africa giant! Attached is myself and the articulate female tour guide!
what happened after the meeting
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by zedegit: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Indaboski007:

He was cloned or body doubled . The real Nelson Mandela died in prison.

Ever read the history behind d word Mandela effect.

You believe in cloning? Oya come and clone me into 20 places. E get why.

You can get a million dollars for that.
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by IDIOTmoderators: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
shox:
The tour guide is kinda hot.

Abi, you no reason am sef?
Even with face mask.. you are promiscuous sha!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by madukaanaya(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Anthonyoz:
We celebrate the history but forget the story of argony and pains ,

Some day I or my children will visit afara ukwu ibeku to see the house of

GOD BLESS MAZI NNAMDI KANU .
God bless igbos worldwide
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
GooodHardDick:
Nelson Mandela was a legend!

Can this be said of buhari when he leaves office? Hello No. In a sane society, buhari would have been chilling in jail by now
Must you people always comment stupidly? What can be said about you in future? Some of you as citizens are even worst than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by shox(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
peacemara54:

Some people's thought are extremely perverted, polluted and corrupted. Stinking imaginations and thoughts. That's why many will never move up to skies where birds flies.
I
The only thing you saw in the pics was a woman ladened with a responsibility to take a tourist on a tour. That innocent woman doing her job was the only thing you saw in that beautify topic.

The beast in you, won't let go till you cross examine that innocent woman. Even the man who posted the topic was also in agreement with your immoral thought.

That's why lot of promiscuity and pollution fill the land. When we have men walking around whose hearts are polluted.

The only thing you people think, is to see a beautiful woman and then, strike out ways to commit immorality with her.

Whether she's ogbanje, familiar spirit, witch or women of the covens, you don't care. All you ever wish, is to sin.

It shocked me seeing your comment that all you can see is that innocent woman.

Watch over your throught, desires and cravings, it may lead you to problem one day

Women, young girls & children will forever be free, if only we have men whose heart, thoughts and imaginations are clean

Jesus is ever ready to save you.
Sin destroys and lead to damination but Jesus saves
What’s my business with the belongings of a dead man.

Jesus wey japa during COVID-19 na him go save me?. Your mumu never do aswear grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by Ruby458(f): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you, op. Seeing all these and what Mandela stood for is humbling. A man who didn't mind sacrificing himself for the liberation of his people.

Rest on, Mandiba. You came, you saw, and you conquered.

Let me go and watch 'A long walk to freedom ' again. To see the story of Great Mandela.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by peacemara54(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2022
shox:

What’s my business with the belongings of a dead man.

Jesus wey japa during COVID-19 na him go save me?. Your mumu never do aswear grin grin grin grin

It's never too late for you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by kernniejay(m): 5:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Disclaimer12:
Baba me sef reason am o, but na student, she dey do her internship for the house, lol
Nigerians, I fear who no fear una for outside Naija.
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 7:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Nice one.
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2022
ednut1:
what happened after the meeting
comrade, nothing happened o
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2022
kernniejay:

Nigerians, I fear who no fear una for outside Naija.
we dey represent now lol

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by Disclaimer12: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2022
everythinggirly:
Nice one.
thanks
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by li7chang(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2022
留学生找代写essay就来essaygo就对了,专业的代写平台,卷死同行
Re: A Nairalander visit to Mandela's house in Soweto SA(pictures) by Gadaluck(m): 8:48am On Jul 04, 2022
Anthonyoz:
We celebrate the history but forget the story of argony and pains ,

Some day I or my children will visit afara ukwu ibeku to see the house of

GOD BLESS MAZI NNAMDI KANU .

Iseeeeeee!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) / MCC Pedestrian Bridge Upper Iweka, Onitsha Now A Death Trap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.