Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,136 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria (11465 Views)

Wike: I’ll Announce My Presidential Candidate In January (Video, Pics) / 2023: Despite My Support For Wike, I’ll Work For Atiku – Fayose / Wike: I’ll Hand Over Properly To My Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lol
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by GeneralDae: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
If only Peter Obi, Pius Anyim and he likes can put themselves up his way, speak eloquently and boldly like serious people. Obi has been acting as if he was contesting for one Amabra township chairman post. Spits in disgust angry
Even the Obi sef did nothing in Anambra state. The only Igbo man currently I may consider is Kingsley Moghalu, but I don't know if he can win. So the best of the worst we have in my opinion is Amaechi or Osibanjo.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Repeat what u did in Rivers state?

U mean u will hold pension, build flyover, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, bring machete to international conference, give Ateke access to Aso rock and not provide a single job?

I'd rather accept Buhari for 3rd term

Wike is a million times better than Buhari.. Don't even mention that name again as it makes me puke..

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by GeneralDae: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Promismike:
Obi or amaechi remains the most qualified persons. Fashiola too. If he will declare interest

Every other persons are vultures like Buhari looking for what and who to devour
Obi didn't really impress me in Anambra state. Anambra state has no real infrastructure or many lasting legacies of Obi in terms of infrastructure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by mrksquare: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/ill-replicate-rivers-feat-for-nigeria-wike/

Rivers feat of withdrawing students sent abroad by your predecessor to come back to Nigeria and complete their studies. Shutting down Syringe Factory, Buguma Fish Farm. Evicting civil servant from their quarters at GRA and allocating the property to your cronies. Not promoting civil servants. Not paying Retirees their gratuity. Not creating avenue that will create jobs for the teeming unemployed youths in Rivers state. Shutting down the activities of dispatch riders for no justifiable reason. Demolishing a guest House because it floated CoviD 19 protocol. Building overhead bridges in Obio Akpor and Port Harcourt, in a state were most of the rural communities are yet to be connected by road to Port Harcourt.

Wike is not fit to rule over humans. 9ja Youths we in Rivers state have tested of Wike's misrule. He isn't fit to be president.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by sonofthunder: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Actually that will be bad because that will mean that
1.) He will focus on only specific parts of the country and abandon over 90% of the nation.
2.) Na only flyover him sabi build so whether or not necessary, expect to see flyovers springing up.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by ransomed: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hey! Nigerians are in big trouble. The Obigbo killings will be well replicated.
Civil servants will not receive a damn as salary.
Opposition houses will be pulled down.
Ignore this warning and suffer double of Buhari's wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by sonofthunder: 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

Obi didn't really impress me in Anambra state. Anambra state has no real infrastructure or many lasting legacies of Obi in terms of infrastructure.

Whenever I point this out, people who have never been to anambra will be telling nonsense. I just dey look sha.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
And what feat is that Wike?
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

Even the Obi sef did nothing in Anambra state. The only Igbo man currently I may consider is Kingsley Moghalu, but I don't know if he can win. So the best of the worst we have in my opinion is Amaechi or Osibanjo.

Kingsley Moghalu has vision. That one na premium man na. Martion Onovo too. The energy Martin Onovo put in his previous attempts by far exceeds the energy the recent PDP-Ndigbo are putting in. It's time they realize if Ndigbo doesn't get it now, they will be stoned in SE because it will take years before another collective amount of highly placed Ndigbo publicists and politicians like this ones are produced. The time is now not later for Ndigbo. They better wake up
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by GeneralDae: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
sonofthunder:

Whenever I point this out, people who have never been to anambra will be telling nonsense. I just dey look sha.
It seems many Nigerians don't know how lacking Nigeria is on infrastructure. The prevailing ideology among them is "Share the money".
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Anwons(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chai, naija don sofa.

Like all these.....

1. Stopped overseas scholarship introduced by his predecessor (Amaechi), he refused to allow the set at that time to finish, exerting pains and frustration to the students and their parents who does not have money.

2. closed down Rivers State sustainable development agency(RSSDA) who were in-charge of the overseas scholarship.

3. closed down Songhai Farm that was working in full capacity, almost all kind of agricultural products were been produced there, including rearing of cattle.

4. closed down Buguma Fish Farm

5.abandoned banana plantation

6. closed down a world class Ambassador Nne Korubo Modern secondary built built by his predecessor where Indians and Nigerian worked. The beneficiaries (students) only needed to pass their exams, no fees were paid with world class learning/teaching materials and environment.

7. sacked all the securities, gardeners, cleaners, computer instructors in all modern public primary schools employed by his predecessor ( thousands lost their jobs).

8. refused to confirm unconfirmed lecturers in Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic and dropped them.

9. No employment in Rivers State civil service and most importantly, education and health sector, teachers retires every month and no replacement, leaving public schools in the state with less man power, some don't have up to two teachers at present.

10. Stopped the provision of school uniform, books, bags, shoes, etc to primary schools in the state initiated by his predecessor.

11. Not concerned with free education he met, making public schools to function by proxy, pupils and students are made to pay because the schools can't run without fund.

12. For close to 7 years in his administration, no promotion of civil servants, withheld the payment of gratuity to retirees, most pensioners are living in pains and despair.

13. Greater Port Harcourt project only exist on paper, the prospective project

14. Shot down syringe factory at Rumuosi so that people won't be gainfully employed?
Countless list...........?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by stickle(m): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
If only Peter Obi, Pius Anyim and the likes can put themselves up his way, speak eloquently and boldly like serious people. Obi has been acting as if he was contesting for one Anambra township chairman post. Spits in disgust angry

Kingsley Moghalu has vision. That one na premium man na. Martion Onovo too. The energy Martin Onovo put in his previous attempts by far exceeds the energy the recent PDP-Ndigbo are putting in. It's time they realize if Ndigbo doesn't get it now, they will be stoned in SE because it will take years before another collective amount of highly placed Ndigbo publicists and politicians like this ones are produced. The time is now not later for Ndigbo. They better wake up

Ndigbos in PDP show more seriousness. Your lukewarmness is disgusting
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by slowice(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Man think say na to build 20 overpriced flyover on one road na him be development.

Man's hallucinating
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by sonofthunder: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
GeneralDae:

It seems many Nigerians don't know how lacking Nigeria is on infrastructure. The prevailing ideology among them is "Share the money".

They just expect money to start flowing even when they know they've put little or no efforts.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Ambassadors: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Wike Presidency no be for your type. Just go senate and continue your noise making.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Allisgud: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
If only Peter Obi, Pius Anyim and the likes can put themselves up his way, speak eloquently and boldly like serious people. Obi has been acting as if he was contesting for one Anambra township chairman post. Spits in disgust angry

Ndigbos in PDP show more seriousness. Your lukewarmness is disgusting
ayim Pius that sluggish fatman,abi na peter obi we don't just need educated person and gentle man,we need courageous president who will tell soldiers enter dat bush and wipe every murdafucker with weapons,and not scared of them fighting back wike is wat we need
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Allisgud: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
ayim Pius that sluggish fatman,abi na peter obi we don't just need educated person and gentle man,we need courageous president who will tell soldiers enter dat bush and wipe every murdafucker with weapons,and not scared of them fighting back wike is wat we need

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by DoctorOlasDesk: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Allisgud:

Wike has said he wants to do that and he epitomizes all these qualities but will you Nigerians agree and choose him? Otherwise that's the person that reflects the qualities. The whole north knows Wike if he had the position will rain down hell on bandits and norths will not want such a powerful person for the sake of this

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Nairanation2: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Swear, this Wike is a pure clown. What are u replicating? What's his score card as a governor in his state? Lmao.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by GeneralDae: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Anwons:
Chai, naija don sofa.

Like all these.....

1. Stopped overseas scholarship introduced by his predecessor (Amaechi), he refused to allow the set at that time to finish, exerting pains and frustration to the students and their parents who does not have money.

2. closed down Rivers State sustainable development agency(RSSDA) who were in-charge of the overseas scholarship.

3. closed down Songhai Farm that was working in full capacity, almost all kind of agricultural products were been produced there, including rearing of cattle.

4. closed down Buguma Fish Farm

5.abandoned banana plantation

6. closed down a world class Ambassador Nne Korubo Modern secondary built built by his predecessor where Indians and Nigerian worked. The beneficiaries (students) only needed to pass their exams, no fees were paid with world class learning/teaching materials and environment.

7. sacked all the securities, gardeners, cleaners, computer instructors in all modern public primary schools employed by his predecessor ( thousands lost their jobs).

8. refused to confirm unconfirmed lecturers in Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic and dropped them.

9. No employment in Rivers State civil service and most importantly, education and health sector, teachers retires every month and no replacement, leaving public schools in the state with less man power, some don't have up to two teachers at present.

10. Stopped the provision of school uniform, books, bags, shoes, etc to primary schools in the state initiated by his predecessor.

11. Not concerned with free education he met, making public schools to function by proxy, pupils and students are made to pay because the schools can't run without fund.

12. For close to 7 years in his administration, no promotion of civil servants, withheld the payment of gratuity to retirees, most pensioners are living in pains and despair.

13. Greater Port Harcourt project only exist on paper, the prospective project

14. Shot down syringe factory at Rumuosi so that people won't be gainfully employed?
Countless list...........?
Of course you can't compare Wike or even anyone in PDP currently to Amaechi except probably Akinwumi Adesina (if he contests). Wike is a joke and many know that already.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by GeneralDae: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2022
Allisgud:
Then Amaechi fits that bill better than Wike. Amaechi is also fearless and courageous. Wike speaks like a tout and if elected would be a disgrace on the international scene even more than Buhari ever was.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
Repeat what u did in Rivers state?

U mean u will hold pension, build flyover at every 200meteres, flood the street with touts, threaten traditional rulers, fight and insult other leaders, bring machete to international conference, give Ateke access to Aso rock and not provide a single job? Wonderful

Nigeria is in trouble
Wike has eliminated touts in Rivers. Meanwhile touts are not only a social menace found in Rivers State.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by Michelle70(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
chrisxxx:

Wike has eliminated touts in Rivers. Meanwhile touts are not only a social menace found in Rivers State.
The same Rivers state where touts were the ones who enforced curfew at night?

If u didn't go out, go and ask who enforced that Rivers curfew last year

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
I have noticed that Nigerians act as if they know a good leader from afar.
Yet they have never elected a good leader in their lives.

They fall for cheap verbal tricks easily.

Some people are talking about pension when security should be even more important.

Well, I wish u al the best

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

Indeed... His own approved touts are all over Rivers State. It seems you live on the moon.
Tell me a state with no element of touts?
Soludo got them settled. Meanwhile you can hardly find tout of Rivers origin in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by chrisxxx(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Michelle70:
The same Rivers state where touts were the ones who enforced curfew at night?

If u didn't go out, go and ask who enforced that Rivers curfew last year
Nocturnal beings like you are the people complaining about efforts put in place to aid security.
Re: Wike: I’ll Replicate Rivers’ Feat For Nigeria by grandstar(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
He has lost before he even started. He is proud, arrogant and belittles others.

The way he belittled monarchs in his jurisdiction on camera was shameful to watch. He had the temerity to call a young monarch a "small boy."

The seizure of trailers most likely belonging to northerners during the pandemic would not win him favors in the north. He may be as beloved as IPOB amongst the Miyetti Allah cattle dealers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor / "ojukwu Is A Great Man,he Died But His Manhood Lives On" ~dame Patience. / Don’t Hold Elections In Adamawa, Governor Begs INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.