Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,704 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Not Abuse Her Back? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Not Abuse Her Back? (718 Views)

Honor Your Mother Father & Children Do Not Abuse Them / Honor Your Mother And Father Do Not Abuse Them / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Nebes: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
I have come to know that women also hate verbal abuses.
So instead of hitting her, why not abuse her back?
I once had a girl that verbally abused me. I couldn't match the speed of her verbal diarrhoea. I simply waited and later packaged a well written abuse to her. After that, she always held herself when the urge to abuse comes.
Please guys, I don't think we should hit them because of verbal abuse. That shouldn't be enough excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by RedMac: 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
Allowing or putting yourself where a lady will talk to u anyhow is a total f_ck up...

You talking back to her or arguing with her is the most foolish thing to do...

For if u argue with a fool... Sooner everyone around won't be able to differentiate who is the normal man one among u too

1 Like

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Daniel7543: 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't try that bullshit with me o, I'm not a gentleman at all o. If a woman cross her boundary, or she verbally abuse me, I go beat 20 years out of her life. She dey Mad ni?

I'm a woman beater, I go give her dark eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

Physical abuse or verbally abuse is still a bad abuse. Paint it as you want. Can't we just be kind to people for once regardless of their gender? I'm ever kind to people until they do their worst then I will refrain from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by OnionBandit(f): 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Abuse her back? Which Kain yeye man go dey exchange words with women? The solution to constant verbal abuse is to bring in another wife and make the first idiot see you are at peace with the second

Bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Daniel7543:
Don't try that bullshit with me o, I'm not a gentleman at all o. If a woman cross her boundary, or she verbally abuse me, I go beat 20 years out of her life. She dey Mad ni?

OK
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by blazingblender(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Daniel7543:

shit I don't see my self standing to exchange words with a woman ooh Aaaahhhh
God forbid
It makes me feel less of a man ooh.....
My own if she talk to much I give her resseting slap...
I don't believe that should be added as domestic violence because na she start am
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Daniel7543: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2022
blazingblender:
God forbid
I don't believe that should be added as domestic violence because na she start am
Exactly my point bro. I can't exchange words with a woman.

If she run her mouth too much, she go collect beating.
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by TAYO124: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
Daniel7543:
Exactly my point bro. I can't exchange words with a woman.

If she run her too much, she go collect beating.

The person who is able to control himself after being spited is the better person.
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Daniel7543: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
TAYO124:

The person who is able to control himself after being spited is the better person.
Abegii. I no be gentlemen at all o.

#in fela's voice.
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by DenreleDave(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nebes:
I once had a girl that verbally abused me. I couldn't match the speed of her verbal diarrhoea. I simply waited and later packaged a well written abuse to her. After that, she always held herself when the urge to abuse comes.
Please guys, I don't think we should hit them because of verbal abuse. That shouldn't be enough excuse.

You simply lack sense, a man of ur kind is a woman in man appearance... Any man dt argues or exchange insult with a lady is a bigger fool...

Best thing is to avoid insult and if it persist, rather than hitting your wife, you guys can take a break to sort things out...

1 Like

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by DenreleDave(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
grin grin
blazingblender:
God forbid
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nebes:
Why not instead move on with your life if you truly believe her to be toxic? undecided

So to counter what you claim is her toxic behavior, you chose to become toxic yourself, debasing self, and you think you won as an individual? undecided

This story here sounds more like it should be tagged "battle of the eejits", and foolishness won! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by frozen70(f): 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nebes:

That a bad advice that will definitely trigger the issue

Just walk away, it's more hurtfull than abusing her back
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Karleb(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2022
This is like telling women to hit men back.

A lot of foolish people on this thread sha.

Hitting a woman is bad, we agree. But see them guilt tripping the OP because he verbally abused a verbal abuser? Werey lawon eleyi sha!

If a woman verbally abuses you, best thing to do is to allow her land and use something she fears so much to abuse her. It's petty but two can play.
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Acidosis(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2022
Why not address the issues that led to verbal abuse in a mature and responsible way?
Re: Why Not Abuse Her Back? by Blunttruth: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2022
Daniel7543:

Not the best sir. Try and change

(1) (Reply)

New In! Advanced kids 10 Inches Andriod Tablets / Starting Up A Family / Biblical Wisdom For The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.