Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip (6748 Views)

Do You Need An E-friend To Pour Your Troubles On? / I've Found Love On Nairaland! / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Skullano(m): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
FirstCounsel:

"Last Supper Motors?" cheesy grin cheesy grin

I swear, me just dey wonder ooh
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by BeautyO(f): 10:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Freelane33:
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, away
Don't walk away
Don't walk, baby, don't walk away
Don't walk away
Don't walk away, away
Don't walk away
Don't walk
Baby, don't walk away
Said you can go Bleep somebody
I did not say to cuff somebody
Still you went and you found somebody
Bitch, I thought there was nobody
I'm on my lonely
I'm on some Bleep everybody
I'm on some just let it cool
Put you on this pedestal
Like, "Look what I did, look what I did, look what I did"
I made you a star, gave you your start, look what I did
Made you who you are, that's why you rock your style like this
And all of your friends'll still tell you that I'm him
I'm him, this nigga that you be lookin' for
The one that you wanna be cookin' for, I'm him
This nigga that you be textin' with
The one that you wanna be sexin' with, I'm him (don't walk away)
Yes, I'm him, yes, I'm him (don't walk away)
Even though I talk crazy, get under your skin, I'm him (don't walk away)
Sent you to the streets, I want you back (don't walk)
'Cause all of these niggas that play with the ball and rap
Gon' treat you like crap (baby, don't walk away)
And this is not the place for that
And this is not somethin' you're built for (don't walk away)
You are not built for that (don't walk away)
No, you are not built for that (away)
Imagine seein' me out and (don't walk away)
Havin' to act like
Like we don't even see each other (don't walk)
Like we don't even need each other
When you know I'm needin' you back (baby, don't walk away)
It's tearin' my soul to pieces
I sent you out to the streets and
And now I made my bed, gotta sleep in it
And now I need you back in my home and
Now I need you back in my sheets and
Now I need you back in my arms and
All of these R&B songs are startin' to make sense to me
Like lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
'Cause I have nobody to call my own
Heard that song on the radio, it made me sick
Then I realized that it's half legit
'Cause then I realized that it was accurate
'Cause I'm so fuckin' lonely
I'm so fuckin' lonely
The woman I left you for, tried to test you for
Is somewhere out with some nigga from Atlanta
And she's probably out there fuckin' on me
Nah, Bleep it, I'll be real, that bitch is fuckin' on me
And I feel so stupid for leavin' you
'Cause every time I told you lies
You looked inside my face with these eyes
And you told me, "I believe in you"
Knowin' damn well I didn't want you to
Shawty, that's, I think that's, that's where you, where you twist it
Feel like you have this thing in your heart where you feel like I'm just cold
I feel like I just never got the chance to show you my heart
Like this shit, this shit burns for you
Look, I know it's scary to love me
Clearly, I'm aware of all the rumors you hear when they judge me
I call 'em blessings, testimonies, some call 'em unlucky
I'm standin' with my peers, sippin' liquor
And I can tell that none of these people love me
It's crazy, who's there when I'm facin' twenty-two years and I need someone to hug me?
It's nobody but the ones that love me
And you love me, but do you?
'Cause I'm seein' angers and emotions that's runnin' all through you
I know you feel it too, but Bleep, that's the air of the moment
You feest say that 'cause it sound like that's the mature thing to say
The last time we spoke, I felt like I had more things to say but I just didn't
So I just let you talk until you finished
It's things like that to this day that piss me off
Moments I wasted
You gave me warm love when I was too cold to embrace it
I guess at times, I felt like I would have to face it
That one day you'd find somebody better than me at these mazes, look
The way it ended's not how it started
I felt like every left out creature when Noah's ark had departed
Findin' somebody knew, I contemplated, plus I thought it
I know you thought it too
That almost led me into cheatin'
But the times I tried to cheat I'm blocked with thoughts of you
Caught up in my past ways, conflicted with our last days
Couple things you said to me never left from my brain
I just hope you still mean 'em, 'cause I'll never get between 'em
Look, higher hopes and heavy hearts
Funny how we came from fresh starts
To now us arguin' 'bout who what and who gets parts
And who's really leavin'
You say you hate me and you don't love me
But, shit, you don't even believe it when you talk like that
Quit actin' like I'm not your only friend
And like I'm not the one with good intentions that I intend
I bleeped your heart up, but I tried to make amends
For the times that I offend, I apologize dearly
Oh, baby, don't, don't be afraid
You can trust me
Tell her you get off
Cut him off
Can you trust me, just trust me, just trust me?
Can you trust me, just trust me, just trust me?

Are you normal at all Why the lyrics

3 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Peskid: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2022
Op come finish your story Abeg
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Santoirino(m): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2022
Ok...Continue
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by a123456789: 4:49am On Apr 19, 2022
RealGboy:

Once we were back on the road , the windows were back down . So I stared out of the window lost in thoughts of what awaits me in Abuja and how I was going to find my uncle ...

As painful as my missing phone was , I understand that it is currently the least of my problems,

I know nowhere in Abuja or anyone at all...where will I sleep and how will I find my uncle ...

I was still lost in my thoughts when I felt Christina head on my shoulder,,

she was dozing and her head found it's way on my shoulder , I quickly adjusted properly so that she can be comfortable...

Soon enough she was fast asleep . ..

To be honest , Christina is one pretty girl , and looking at her distracted my thoughts for a while , I stared at her firm boobs and fresh laps and her evenly toned skin..

my imaginations were starting to run wild when the bus started jerking and next thing it stopped ....

"Kiloshele bayii "? (What happened again )

.. one of the female passengers yelled ...

The driver came down , checked the engines , cane back inside the bus and told us we are out of fuel ...

The crazy part is we already left Lagos and are currently in the middle of bushes , no houses or fuel station in sight.......

To make matters worse he told us he has no cash with him and that we have to contribute to get fuel....

Omo everyone was mad....

"Are you mad or something?.. didn't you collect 3k each from us abi which kain rough play be this ?....one young guy fired back at him angrily... ..
Every other passenger supported the guy ..

The driver then explained that he's not the owner of the bus and that he gave the bigger part of the money to the owner at the park and the remaining money left with him to buy fuel was stolen during the fight he had with the danfo driver ..

Then the driver starts to push blane on the elderly man that slapped him and wanted to fight with the man...

But other passengers intervened...

After the whole brouhaha we all agreed to contribute 500 naira each so that he can get enough fuel ...

During the cause of the brouhaha, Christina had woken up and was about to pay for her own part of the contribution when I told her not to worry and offered to pay for both of us ...

She smiled and told me not to worry but I insisted. ..so she allowed me pay ...

After the money was gathered,the driver picked a 30 litres keg in the bus and left to get fuel ..leaving us in the middle of nowhere .....

Some passengers got down to pee and take fresh air,while some remain inside ...

I just turned to Christina and we started talking...gisting and laughing....

We were enjoying each other so much when suddenly she told me she needs to pee ..

When she left my presence ,..

I checked my time and noticed that we had spent 3 hours gisting then suddenly I remembered something..

.where is this fucking driver .........gone to get fuel for over 3hrs ?? ... .

Which kind bus I con enter like this ....

Typing.......

Hey, it's I. Please try to reply my email
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by hideraoluwa(f): 5:32am On Apr 19, 2022
SporaD8:
Op na one crazy comedian wey no dey finish im story.
I swear ...him matter dey tire person.... But I just like his vibes.

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Saviourk: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Op come nd update...Stop keeping us in suspense wink

I love ur writing skills
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by RealGboy: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Santoirino:
Ok...Continue

I soon realized I was not the only one waiting for the driver , everyone was asking about his whereabouts too ,

We are in the middle of nowhere and that is very dangerous considering the current situation of the country... God forbid we encounter bandits or armed robbers ...

Another mistake we all made was that none of us had the driver number so there was no way we could communicate with him ..

Why I was wondering what could delay the driver , Christina got back in and was telling me she wasn't able to pee cos she saw a snake when she was about to .

which made her run back inside the bus ..

"Haha Christina ,so because of ordinary snake you ran back inside ??".. snake that I use to hold with my hands ,once you hold thier neck region they are powerless "...I told her proudly

" Ha nooo...me touch a snake ??.God forbid ...pls can you follow me ..I need to pee "......

" That's not a problem let's go Sha "... I replied her smiling

She hit me on the back playfully for making fun of her ...

The truth is that I fear snakes more than anything,my last encounter with a snake at my neighbors kitchen was terrible....

And I had promise that nothing will make me go to where a snake is mentioned whether the snake be dead or alive,

but you see women ehn.. they have a way of making you do what you normally dont do ...

I followed her

When we got to a small opening in the bush , I took sticks and hit it to scare any animals there away,

when I was sure there was nothing to worry about , I told her to go ahead and pee..

She pull up her gown and I respectfully look away while she did her thing .. .

While she was peeing ,a long snake hiding in the bush ran out so fast and crossed my legs in the process ...

Omo I was so scared that I ran out of the bush shouting "Jesus Jesus Jesus ...I'm dead oooooo!!!!!!!!!.......

I ran past the bus and everyone picked race too... See race ..you would think it is fast and furious season 11...to my surprise the soldier was the fastest runner among us..oga drop his gun in the bus and ran with us ...

After a while I stopped and explained to them that it was a snake ...

See insult ...they were just raining curses on me ...like say snake no be wetin I suppose fear

" Kai aboki u be idoit walai ,and I be think say na bandits fa ? "...the soldier replied ..

Oya do frog jump now or I shoot you ".....

I tried to beg but the soldier was not ready to listen.....

Meanwhile I noticed I had left Christina behind ...

I

Typing..........

2 Likes

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Candidlady: 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
I am not expecting you to finish this story... But Imust say iam enjoying it

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by eedhrisademola(m): 12:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
I am not expecting you to finish this story... But Imust say iam enjoying it
OKAY.
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by biggy00000(m): 6:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Please people; no one should quote the full episode again.
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Freelane33(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
This freaking niggxxx don run out of contents
Shmmmmmmm.
THIS NIGGA’s TRYNNA FEED US WITH THICK SOBO BUT THE SOBO DON DEY DEY WATERY LOWKEY

1 Share

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by onlinestaff2020: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Op is thinking of the follow up lies to make.

He is a Jobless guy.

In this modern era, transport from Lagos to Abuja would cost 3k...Are you traveling to Ogun or Oyo where your skull would be mined?

I beg Op, swerve.

You are a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
RealGboy:
I was going to Abuja for Easter so I decided to board a bus, my uncle had sent me 50k for my transportation

The fact that he asked me to come is a big deal for me because I know I will be coming back with lots of goodies and money in my account , and that is because my uncle is a big business mogul in Abuja

So as early as 6am Friday morning I arrived at the park to start my journey,..

My uncle had advised me to board a popular transport company for safety purposes but when I got to GIG motors which is very popular , the money they were asking for the trip to Abuja was just too much.. a whole 15k..

. For what now ??.. na London I dey go?.... I asked the cashier

The cashier tried to explain but I wasn't ready to hear shit and although I had the money with me I just felt it would be unwise to pay such exorbitant fee for just a trip to abuja

I told the cashier right there that I was not going to pay such amount and all thier plea to make me understand fell on deaf ears.. to my surprise other people were ready to pay and in no time the bus was full and it took off...

While I was contemplating on how to get to Abuja , a guy who obviously must have witnessed my outburst came to me, saying there is a bus going to Abuja for 3k per passenger... Omo you need to see the joy on my face....

He took me to the other side and after we walked for a while we arrived at the park...

I saw the name written on the bus . LAST SUPPER motors .... That's when confusion set in, ha last supper bawo ?? I called the guy and asked him what the name mean and he told me he doesn't know but it's not something I should worry about ....

Even when my spirits and body tells me the name is a bad sign...the money was too good to let go..I ignored all red flags and entered the coaster bus filled withl other people ...

That is how my crazy journey started ....

Typing.............

Omo the "Last Super" made me burst into laughter.

I come dey look like mumu. Oga take am easy abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by cfree14(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
I wonder why some people are taking the op's story personal. It's just a story for Christ sake. Let's all be calming down and enjoy the story

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Laturuturu: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
The snake bite Christiana several times ,she screamed yeparipa but no one could help her since they are all in the middle of a thick bush.
She died... Op was so devasted
Gbam he commited suicide

The end
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by Kingsteve(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Laturuturu:
The snake bite Christiana several times ,she screamed yeparipa but no one could help her since they are all in the middle of a thick bush.
She died... Op was so devasted
Gbam he commited suicide

The end

1 Like

Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by SporaD8: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
The Op is thinking of the follow up lies to make.

He is a Jobless guy.

In this modern era, transport from Lagos to Abuja would cost 3k...Are you traveling to Ogun or Oyo where your skull would be mined?

I beg Op, swerve.

You are a bloody liar.
What are you feeling like now... Detector Smart?!
Nowhere has he claim his stories are real. Ops a well-known comic writer. It's all just for fun!
Go through his previous post and you will literally laugh your ass off.
However he has this annoying habit of not finishing his stories.
Re: I Found Love And Plenty Troubles On My Lagos To Abuja Trip by babaalagbo11(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2022
Can't stop laughing,last supper bawooo hahahaha

Weak erection, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation permanent treatment,stop buying road side mixture that can affect your penis strength and your self esteem,and erection when getting old,seek professional help..go natural, embrace herbs embrace nature.....

Herpes, hepatitis,HIV,warts, varicocele, low sperm count (oligospermia or azoospermia),fibroid, Ovarian cyst, dysmenorrhea or Amenorrhea, miscarriage prevention treatment,lung&liver detoxification,pile or hermorhoid permanent treatment, chronic STDs,( staphylococcus aureus gornorrhea yeast syphilis ), Arthritis or rheumatism,skin diseases or rash, migraine dm me check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effects Of Sleeping With A Possessed Girl / Guy? / Why Do Men Do This? / Some Girls Are Just Hungry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.