Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

List Of Commercial Bank Outsourcing Agency - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Commercial Bank Outsourcing Agency (510 Views)

Zenith Bank Outsourcing Firm / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / Microfinance/commercial Bank Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Commercial Bank Outsourcing Agency by fedrick4god(m): 2:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Hello guys, I would love to have list of Commercial bank Outsourcing Agency names and contact address. I used to be a banker but couldn't continue work because of sickness for 2 years but am well now. No job to further my Carrier. I'm into tech related discipline. If you have anyone around you please let me know asap. My digit is 08107823255

1 Like

Re: List Of Commercial Bank Outsourcing Agency by WetinIsabi: 5:35am On Apr 18, 2022
fedrick4god:
Hello guys, I would love to have list of Commercial bank Outsourcing Agency names and contact address. I used to be a banker but couldn't continue work because of sickness for 2 years but am well now. No job to further my Carrier. I'm into tech related discipline. If you have anyone around you please let me know asap. My digit is 08107823255

Come to Philips outsourcing located at Association Avenue in Ilupeju. They consistently hire

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In Rainoil Ltd / Heads Up SON To Commence 2022/2023recruitment Soon (see Procedures/requirements) / Job Vacancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.