Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu (1578 Views)

Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / INEC Officer Caught Trying To Change Ward Result For APC In Orlu, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Nairaland won't allow me to upload the videos and pictures, but I got you, here's a hint log into Twitter click treading and enjoy. I'm loving this go NA.
I'm making one of the pictures as my wallpaper.
The feeling of Joy No be here oh, tears of happiness...
I'm crying due to happiness grin.
God bless hope ozodinma.
God bless AKA 47
God bless NA

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2022
How far IPOB terrorists. observed you are watching my joy thread

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 6:22am On Apr 18, 2022
The orgasmic videos oh my Gosh

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2022
Beautiful Easter in Orlu

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by yuping(m): 6:26am On Apr 18, 2022
undecided
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 6:28am On Apr 18, 2022
yuping:
undecided
Yep. They're not bragging anymore but claiming genocide

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by yuping(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
Yep. They're not bragging anymore but claiming genocide
undecided ok
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yoast: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2022
Where are the videos/pictures We need to up root all shades of terrorists, be it UGM/IPOB/ESN, from our land asap.. Freedom fighting no be by force.. Enough is enough..

2 Likes

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Anthonyoz(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Na like this your madness reach.

5 Likes

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2022
Anthonyoz:
Na like this your madness reach.
happiness of madness... Joy of madness.. madness of joy.. madness of happiness Man I'm just happy

2 Likes

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Arda1000(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2022
Imagine being happy when uniformed terrorists just shot some armless civilian on suit probably coming back from church.
And u're happy because he is Igbo.
I just pity ur devilish soul.
It will still get back to u

12 Likes

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Kingozymandias(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
Nairaland won't allow me to upload the videos and pictures, but I got you, here's a hint log into Twitter click treading and enjoy. I'm loving this go NA.
I'm making one of the pictures as my wallpaper.
The feeling of Joy No be here oh, tears of happiness...
I'm crying due to happiness grin.
God bless hope ozodinma.
God bless AKA 47
God bless NA

What I find amazing about people like you who celebrate the activities of terrorists is that your forget the north you hail from is experiencing an unprecedented level of human genocide by Nandita/bokoharam.

On average 80 -100 people are killed in northern Nigeria everyday and it's frightening. .
Even if you are a fan of ESN /ipob terrorists don't be acting so unintelligently by praising them it shows how naive and foolish you are
Terrorism is bad and should never be praised
Ekuke

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Anthonyoz(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
happiness of madness... Joy of madness.. madness of joy.. madness of happiness Man I'm just happy

well nairaland got you covered it free world ,mad while it last.
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Arda1000:
Imagine being happy when uniformed terrorists just shot some armless civilian on suit probably coming back from church.
And u're happy because he is Igbo.
I just pity ur devilish soul.
It will still get back to u
by "he" u mean like single person What I saw is many of them "civilians"

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Anthonyoz:

well nairaland got you covered it free world ,mad while it last.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Arda1000(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
by "he" u mean like single person What I saw is many of them "civilians"
true they were many of them,So sad.
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 18, 2022
And you can type here but not give us pics. If they are indeed beautiful you ll post here.
I spit on your thread
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by helinues: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Those who actually refused to learn a thing from history would eventually learn in a bitter way

2 Likes

Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Those who actually refused to learn a thing from history would eventually learn in a bitter way
Learn what exactly? What did innocent civilians do to deserve to be shot at? What exactly are you supposed to learn staying in your home or just moving around the vicinity? How exactly will any sort of learning prevent you from falling victim of the fools in army and the people they claim to be fighting?
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Learn what exactly? What did innocent civilians do to deserve to be shot at? What exactly are you supposed to learn staying in your home or just moving around the vicinity? How exactly will any sort of learning prevent you from falling victim of the fools in army and the people they claim to be fighting?
innocent civilians Kee you there. They're all TERRORISTS
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
innocent civilians Kee you there. They're all TERRORISTS
Who are terrorists? Civilians or who exactly?
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Coldsperm: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2022
UGM dealt with your Zoo Soldiers and killed some of them, they ran away. Later returned and started burning people's houses and shops and even killed three persons coming back from church. And you are happy abi. Continue ok.
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by haffaze777(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2022
This madness should stop for God's sake
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Yenefer(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Who are terrorists? Civilians or who exactly?
Indigenous people of Biafra
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:48am On Apr 18, 2022
Yenefer:
Indigenous people of Biafra
But the people in the videos are innocent civilians. And assuming they are IPOB members, is it in our constitution to kill anyone without fair trial?
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by Collins4u1(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Yoast:
Where are the videos/pictures We need to up root all shades of terrorists, be it UGM/IPOB/ESN, from our land asap.. Freedom fighting no be by force.. Enough is enough..

Keep kwayet.
You can't be a freedom fighter, that's why some are.
Else everybody for be freedom fighter
Re: Aesthetic Come And See What's Happening In Orlu by 1868bo: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Import Restrictions Removal Shows He Lacks Sense / A Question For Northern Muslims. / Seun Kuti & The Egypt 80 Band In Concert In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.