Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

My Landlord Got Kidnapped - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Landlord Got Kidnapped (1757 Views)

A Friend Just Got Kidnapped / I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / My Mom Almost Got Kidnapped Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Landlord Got Kidnapped by Richy4(m): 6:39am On Apr 19, 2022
kingthreat:

True. Electricity and water bill is not hard to get. As for rent, a receipt can be created.
Affidavit no hard to get either. Believe me, smart scammers can beat the system if they want to.
<< There are people who are in forensic accounting unit who should be a step ahead of them.,, They do have weekly meetings on how to ensure they are ahead and on top of their games right? .. That's why they were being paid trust me...
Scammers are reigning supreme because the authority made it so..
<< Many banking institutions are scared of scandal but not Nigerian banks.. instead they will have more customers on top of such scandal...

Every reasonable bank will make sure that that landlord gets his money back as soon as the complaint were lodged.. that is the way to gain trust from the customers that should such thing happen, they will be up and doing...

But I guess the population of the country made it difficult that they don't even care...if the loose customers or not.. smiley
Re: My Landlord Got Kidnapped by Sultty(m): 9:24am On Apr 19, 2022
protectiveness from our security agencies is the only thing that can stop kidnapping forget about criminals beating the system
Re: My Landlord Got Kidnapped by onome2013: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2022
Fiction story.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Skit Maker Robbed On Set / Tinubu Supporter Who Is Trekking From Kano To Abuja Kidnapped / How To Spy On Someone Whatsapp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.