Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Voice Of Customers——grow Business On Tbay - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Voice Of Customers——grow Business On Tbay (337 Views)

Good Chance To Trade Razer Gold Gift Cards On Tbay / Transaction Stories On Tbay / Good Reviews On Tbay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of Customers——grow Business On Tbay by Theiabay: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2022
Tbay is a leading platform for global in the past years, we’ve been devoting to provide the best trade experience for our customers, they like to build gift card trade with others, because they think it’s more like a social interaction. Recently we receive some good reviews from our customers and we take pride in their satisfaction.

Today we bring our 3 customers to share their exciting transaction stories on Tbay.

Richiedoe, America

Our customer Richiedoe who comes from America, He has been a Tbay user for about 3 years since 2019. on our platform, he can earn at least $400 for each month, after trading with us so many times, he is also grateful because he consider that Tbay is a reliable and professional platform for selling gift cards and everyone can grow business here. mentioned that “Thanks to Tbay-wallet for making gift cards treading more convenient!!”He completed the whole gift cards transaction instantly on our site, every time he is so excited when getting payment with Naira.

Collins Peter, Nigeria

Peter comes from Nigeria, said that “I love trading at Tbay, I know you may have read other awful review about this app and some certain traders, but in my case and am being 100% honest I haven’t had any failed transaction. In order word “them never reap me”. I’ve traded with NOSH, PATRICIA NOW GLOVER, GCBUYING, and I have experienced the error GIFT CARD ALREADY REDDENED severally but TBAY is by far the best. Rates, user interface, all one hundred.”He said that when Tbay has new version released, he always update Tbay app timely. What’s more, he speaks highly of our customer support center to provide kind and helpful service.

Anifowose Saheed, Lagos

If you’re interested in selling gift card instantly and get instant payment with Naira, Anifowose is a helpful instructor, he’s been a Tbay customer for over 3 years, and he know how to make the most profits through the best gift card selling combination.

“Well first impression I would say it’s a swift and flexible transition with the help of Ogayemi, nice app for gift cards exchange.” This is his first trade on Tbay. Seems like he has a enjoyable transaction on our platform.

“I am earning more than $500 monthly. I’m so pleased with this which gives me the second chance to expand my business in my leisure time. More than that, I can truly have a close connection with other people, with this community.

Join us now

Email: help@theiabay.com

Tbay Website: https://h5.tbay.store

Wechat: T_bay01

Facebook: Tbay

Whatsapp: +8615658115260

Tbay App: Google Play Store & App Store

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk!!! / Affordable Delivery Service Mobile Application For Your Business / Beaten & Burnt: The Police Says The Mob Involved In The Killing Of Dave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.