Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks (28014 Views)

Aubameyang Makes History, Scores Hat-Tricks In EPL, Ligue 1, Bundesliga & LaLiga / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga / Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by obembet(f): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have been the two biggest names in football for almost two decades now. They have dominated in almost every competition and have been brutal with their approach.

It has been a blessing to have witnessed Ronaldo and Messi play. Both these players are still going strong and encouraging others to give their best in order to compete with them.

Ronaldo and Messi are the goats of football
Both Ronaldo and Messi have scored plenty of goals in their amazing football careers. At times, they have single-handedly managed to put the game to bed and assured victories for their respective teams.

These superstars have gone on to score a number of hat-tricks in the process of helping their team. While it has not been possible to match their tally in this department, some of the top players have come close to that. Here, along with Ronaldo and Messi, we take a look at the active footballers who have scored the highest number of hat-tricks.

Club and country-level hat-tricks are considered.

5 Zlatan Ibrahimovic (20)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been fortunate enough to play for a number of top European clubs in his career. Most importantly, the Swedish striker has found success with almost every team that he has played for.

At the international level, Ibrahimovic has scored four hat-tricks for Sweden. At club level, he scored his first club hat-trick with Juventus. Surprisingly, he did not score a hat-trick whilst playing for Ajax, Barcelona or Inter Milan.

With AC Milan and Manchester United, Ibrahimovic scored a hat-trick each. His best spell of hat-tricks came with Paris Saint-Germain, with whom he scored 10. He scored three hat-tricks while playing for LA Galaxy in the MLS, taking his total tally to twenty career hat-tricks.

4 Luis Suarez (29)

His career may have been filled with controversies, but it is also true that Luis Suarez is one of the most effective goal-scorers of his generation. With his smart positioning, amazing technique and clinical finishing, the Uruguayan has scored goals consistently in his career.

At the international level, Suarez has scored a hat-trick twice. He had a successful time at Ajax early in his club career as he scored nine hat-tricks. His impressive form with the Dutch team helped him earn a move to Liverpool, where he scored six hat-tricks.

Suarez's best spell came at Barcelona, where he earned plenty of success and accolades. During his time at the Catalan club, he scored 12 hat-tricks, taking his total tally to 29. He is yet to score a hat-trick for his current club Atletico Madrid.

3 Robert Lewandowski (30)

Very few strikers have dominated in front of goal as much as Robert Lewandowski has in the last decade. The Poland captain has been an incredible force in the box and a clinical goalscorer.

Having enjoyed his breakthrough year at Borussia Dortmund, Lewandowski scored four hat-tricks for them, including one against Real Madrid in the Champions League. He then joined arch rivals Bayern Munich and has since become one of the best strikers in the world.

With the Bavarian club, Lewandowski has scored 20 hat-tricks so far, out of which four have come in the Champions League. The Polish striker has scored six hat-tricks for his country, taking his total tally to 30 so far.

2 Lionel Messi (55)

There are not enough words that can describe the greatness of Lionel Messi. The Argentine superstar has been an absolute delight to watch and is easily one of the best players in the history of the game.

Messi has legendary status at Barcelona and rightly so, after what he has done for the club. During his time with the Catalan club, the left-footed forward scored 48 hat-tricks. Out of these, eight have come in the Champions League and 36 in La Liga.

For Argentina, Messi has scored seven hat-tricks, taking his total tally to 55. The Argentine attacker is yet to score a hat-trick for Paris-Saint Germain since joining them last summer.

1 Cristiano Ronaldo (60)

Very few players have shown as much consistency and character as Cristiano Ronaldo has throughout his football career. His never give up attitude has helped him do wonders on the pitch.

In his stellar career, the Portuguese captain has scored 10 hat-tricks for the national team. Ronaldo has scored 44 hat-tricks for Real Madrid, out of which 34 have come in La Liga.

He has scored three hat-tricks each for Juventus and Manchester United. With his total tally of 60 hat-tricks, he leads the chart among active players. Ronaldo's most recent hat-trick for the Red Devils against Norwich City just went on to show that he still has loads to offer, even at the age of 37.

https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/EPL/Ronaldo-Messi-and-more-5-active-players-with-most-hat-tricks-(2022)/2812648

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Honourable1901(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
FTC since 2015 grin grin grin
I'm dedicating this to God,my family ,my friends ,and to all the nairaland members..God bless all of you..

They have all paid thier dues and defined football in thier own way..

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Nltaliban(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo Still the goat

93 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by ravetechng: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
They doing good

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by tesppidd: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
It's a crying shame these Ronaldo fan girls have refused to stay down.

They better leave goals alone and focus on their favourite song of "Ronaldo has proved himself in different countries"

Even if Messi quits PSG today and never scores for them it would take Ronaldo 2 whole seasons without missing a game to equal Messi's goal scored per game.

And it will take Ronaldo 3 whole seasons to match Messi's goal involvement per game.

Such a shame how they are still masturbating on these little details..

grin

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by fourboys: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Suarez is grossly underrated iswear

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Congratulations to the Goats, Messi and Ronaldo. I was privileged watching them play the round leather object

19 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by MadamVanessa(f): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
shocked

Good of them.

But Messi scored his Hat trick on top teams like Manchester city, Arsenal, Bayer Leverkusen, Real Madrid ,Ajax etc, Ronaldo dance around small and average teams like Elche, Norwich, Girona, Racing S , Granada etc.

Ronaldo own are mostly tap in and penalties, it was because of all these foolish football he played that they nicknamed him Penaldo, Tapnaldo, inside box waiter etc.

Messi 55 Hat trick is so noble compared to Ronaldo 60 and before Messi retire from football, he will pass the useless 60 effortlessly.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Eryyy92: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
How many tap ins and penalty made the 60 hatricks

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Bobloco: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Good

Obembet, please give us top assist

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by niytej(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo goated �

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Rahkman: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo will not win any trophy again make him getat abeg grin all hail messi7

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by rottable(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by tiswell(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
CR-7 is a big brand

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Cardealer2021(m): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Obembet the legendary Ronaldo ass licker grin

10 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Odunharry(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Ororo and Messi my Men.

But Messi over Ororo for me..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Searchingvictor: 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
Issokay
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2022
That means Ronaldo has scored about 200 goals as a result of hatricks

Hit like for Messi, share for Ronaldo

29 Likes 79 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by seanwilliam(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Hit like for Messi, share for Ronaldo

I buy all countries giftcards. I buy GREENDOT/PAYPAL FUNDS @ your own rate. I sell google voice bulk and unit @ cheaper price ✅

24 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Christane: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
sometimes I wonder who is the real goat among dis two GOATS

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Kazeem47(m): 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Dwarf GOAT followers right now,

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Patrickyemi: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo na senior man no worry

13 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by fredoooooo: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo fans boys don start with campaign, na Hattrick una wan take win Balon d'or?
Anyway at the end of the season we will Analyse vs the team he scored , all those tap ins to Balon d'or no dey again..
Tell dem say our eyes don clear cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by ExcelDBM: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Ronaldo still proving haters wrong cool

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by BoluwatifeNG(f): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo Ororo Omo-oro is the greatest player ever liveth.
He's blessed penniscularly, goalically & awardnically. He's a fighter, warrior and a conqueror. Proven n tested anywhere, anyhow, anytime, anyday, any angle, all the time.
He's the attacker, utaka, thuraya, madiba, maraya, fatima, alima, shadiya, suraya.
Ronaldo is the dream man of many ladies.
Oh my goist!
I m gonna squirt looking at his pic.

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Lectuwaire(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Wow!
Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by Basicend: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
All five very great players.

Before I checked the list I knew in my mind that it is those 5 that I will see. .

It is obvious. . They are the best of their time.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo, Messi And More: 5 Active Players With Most Hat-Tricks by 9isguy(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Ballon d'Or is for the best player…. GOAT debate over

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Guts Games Village In Abia (Photos) / My Forecast For Ghana/nigeria Lotto 5/90 Games From 20-23 Jan. 2013 / UEFA Names Samuel Chukwueze Among 50 Players To Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.