Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The (2022 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by ArewaNorth: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2022
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi, has declared that he can trust any Southeasterner to be the President of Nigeria.

DAILY POST reports that his stand is coming at a time the South-East is demanding for a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction, on the basis of equity.

He noted that the sit-at-home order issued by the members of the Eastern Security Network (ESN) was not only inimical to their survival but also to the growth of the nation.

Oba Abdulrosheed also advocated for a rethink by the South Easterners to their approach.

The monarch held that no Nigerian will feel secured in the hands of a leader whose ethnic attachment deprived other Nigerians their rights.

In a statement through Alli Ibraheem, his Chief Press Secretary, the Oluwo stated that the failure of the South Easterners to change their approach will amount to chasing shadow on their political journey of producing Nigeria’s President.

While acknowledging the damage done to Igbos by the Nigerian civil war, he enjoined the south easterners to rescind on their attitude of barring people from other parts of the country from owning properties in their domain.

He insisted that the policy was not only detrimental to their political strength, but also a deficit to the economic unity of Nigeria.

According to him, “The civil war wounds meted on south easterners is a weak factor to institutionalize policies capable of tearing the nation apart.

“I have people from across Nigeria in Iwo, including the South Easterners. They do not only have their businesses but also built their houses and own farm lands. Such is not only peculiar to Iwo but to other parts of the country, except the South-East. A Nigerian in Nigeria should be able to own land anywhere.

“The style by the South easterners is barbaric. Such is not only detrimental to their economic viability but also to their political recognition. As a traditional ruler, I can’t trust any South easterner as my President.

“You can’t be a leader on sectional interest. With such unsophisticated, primitive and uncivilized thinking, no Nigerian from other zones will vote a south easterner as their President.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/18/2023-i-cant-trust-any-igbo-man-as-president-no-nigerian-will-vote-for-them-oluwo/

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Tinubuadvocate: 11:05am On Apr 18, 2022
Same here too.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by GuyWise(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2022
A

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by God1000(m): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Please check your headline again, it's misleading
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by LeoDeKing: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Same here too.
Me too.
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Felimax(m): 11:09am On Apr 18, 2022
When a clown talks but he can trust a dummy to melt on Nigerians the worst economic hardship in the history of this country.

People are dying in their numbers but the Olowu has no voice but when he gets to an Igbo man dick don stand.

Masturbation finish you there!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by mrvitalis(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Na Igbos stop yorubas owning houses in akwa Ibom , Calabar ? Can you compare Igbos and yorubas house owners in port Harcourt ? Abuja ?

Ok what happened to Kano , Kaduna ? Jos ? Oh what about Sokoto ?

It's Igbos that also refused to sale land to them there too ?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Tinubuadvocate: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Lobaton.
LeoDeKing:

Me too.
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Sergio104(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2022
Then let them go nah

I don't really know if you guys have a human conscience

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Frigga13: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Yoruba man excuses for tribalism hatred and bitterness

No be yoruba ..

They always have something on igbos grin. Is in them

But Nigerians and the world knows Yoruba people more than they know themselves

No qualms ...

If na another tribe .. igbos for the para .. but Yoruba ... just go sleep.. Na dia usual normal

When I tell igbos about their enemies .. Kanu and the rest will keep deceiving them pointing at the North .. becauSe of Islam...

... but their worst enemies that sees them as enemies are with them ... using Christianity to chop them mugu.
While mocking them close doors

The day igbos will wake to their enemies.. leave north and focus .. Yoruba go hear am , dance am...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2022
Okay
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by CaptainAyub: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2022
mrvitalis:
Na Igbos stop yorubas owning houses in akwa Ibom , Calabar ? Can you compare Igbos and yorubas house owners in port Harcourt ? Abuja ?

Ok what happened to Kano , Kaduna ? Jos ? Oh what about Sokoto ?

It's Igbos that also refused to sale land to them there too ?
Hehe.
I created a topic on that earlier,them call their Monsurudeen squad moderator,he delete am

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by after4: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2022
people bragging with poverty. how many house yoruba get for calabar, akwaibom, port harcourt, kano, kaduna, jos even abuja. when people who thinks that harvesting peoples skull gives them money talks, nah so e dey be

tifnubu propaganda machine

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by mrvitalis(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Hehe.
I created a topic on that earlier,them call their Monsurudeen squad moderator,he delete am
Let them come n explain ooh

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Tenses: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2022
I for one can't trust an Igbo man with the presidency.

An Igbo presidency will see ferocious attack on boko haram and banditry putting an end to their sinister acts.

There will be a decongestation of Apapa port by making functional the ports down south south.

It will foster national unity.

Train rails will be built to connect the entire geopolitical zone in the country.

The constitution will be revisited paving way for restructuring.

Our ruga plan will be buried and fulinization can never come to fruition.

This is exactly what we don't want in our Nigeria.

17 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by ufuosman(m): 11:37am On Apr 18, 2022
The ones you trust afar?

For all the candidates so far the only one naija can trust is Peter Obi and is an igbo man

Tested and trusted

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2022
Is it not this jonsing King again ? When people say one must have decorum as a traditional leader, it's to avoid gaffes like this. What is his opinion about northerners contesting this and past presidential elections ? I'm hearing crickets even though they're the same thing in different garbs ie Boko Haram wants Nigeria to become an Islamic caliphate while fulani herdsmen militia want this same Nigeria as their inheritance. He can't complain seeing that he once referred to himself as an emir. The Igbos are bad and terrible people not fit for Nigeria's presidency but you won't allow them go their way grin hypocrisy on meth grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Yenefer(f): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
Drug trafficking child factory products impossible to be our president... Maybe president of their drug and prostitution utopian country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Yujin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol. Who takes an oba that wears g-string seriously.
Anyway, it is meant for those Igbos who are yet to get the message. Continue wasting your time having faith in a useless contraption where you are hated by a majority.
Oba rascal carry go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by limeta(f): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
All this jobless Oba,s sef
Bloody free loaders

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Emergingnation3(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Me too.
Says Fulani stunts..... The sai baba you trusted , your people are dying in thier hundred under his supervision..

Igbo will rule themselves as mush as they want in Biafra republic..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
The Igbos have really suffered in the name of one Nigeria. Look at how rats and cockroaches are insulting them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by 00FFT00(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sergio104:
Then let them go nah

Please, do not insult conscience by mentioning it and Nigeria in one breath. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Laka2bor(m): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
igbo are peace loving people and business minded..it is everyone right to partake in Nigeria government in as much they are Nigerian. Igbo can't forcefully take your land and your belonging,give them 10kobo,they will turned it to #100. we need real people with economy knowledge to rule this country. We are all Nigeria.. God bless this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by kettykings: 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't support igbos ruling Nigeria, Nigeria is not worth existing for a second longer.
Nigeria is like a Star that has outlived it's shell life and has turned into a black hole

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sergio104:
Then let them go nah

Bruh, these Nigerians are the worst humans in Africa. I tell you!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
kettykings:
I don't support igbos ruling Nigeria, Nigeria is not worth existing for a second longer.
Nigeria is like a Star that has outlived it's shell life and has turned into a black hole

Do you support Igbos leaving Nigeria?
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by kettykings: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Bruh, these Nigerians are the worst humans in Africa. I tell you!

Igbos really need to stand up to this people, from anti Christ useless satanist masquerading as pastors to satanic agents masquerading as traditional rulers. It simply mean Nnamdi kanu and ipob were right all these while

6 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by kettykings: 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Do you support Igbos leaving Nigeria?

I really did not support that before but from the utterances of some pastors from a certain part of the country to traditional rulers,i think the days of Igbos in Nigeria is numbered.

It seems ipob,ugm,ESN know something the rest of Igbos don't know yet. No wonder they will rather die than be Nigerians . This is not anything near apartheid or even holocaust, this is Satan fighting the Igbo race in human form.

Even pastors are now involved in this satanic hatred by a section of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by kettykings: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am really afraid for the igbo race. The hatred has gone beyond dictionary meaning of hatred.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by haffaze777(m): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Me too.

Me three

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
In one of those classics I read about 30 years ago, either Pride and Prejudice or Great expectation, I took away an important message. It goes thus: "Detestation of the High, is an involuntary homage of the low." They go lower, we go higher. Hate Igbo or not we love Nigeria more than our adversaries. We are the people pained more when Nigeria is not working. Check it out: UK wanted Iwobi, he said no and chose Nigeria. Nigeria wanted Saka, he said no and chose UK. Surprisingly, Saka's people are the ones accusing Iweobi of not loving Nigeria enough. This in summary tells you what hypocrisy means.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Always Lagos And Not Ekiti Or Osun / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Need 'it Is My Turn,' Ethnic President, Obi Blasts Tinubu / Ekiti Rally:Peter Obi And Labour Party Stop Embarrassing Yourselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.