Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To (31109 Views)

MUST READ: This Nairalander Tried To Scam Me in form Of Help (PICS) / Beware Of This Man, He Goes To Churches To Scam / Should He Accept The Job Offer As A University Graduate? Pls Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by emkoprospe(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
From your caption, it appears you have sent him money and offered him a job.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by backtalkG(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emmako007:

I'm in need of a job, anyone at all. Please could you give me one??
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by backtalkG(m): 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oga should I send my cv? I don't mind the location I can work anywhre
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Clinghton: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sending the person money is encouraging crime, which might harm someone close to you.

Deceive the scammer by telling him \ her to do video call with you with the promise of sending money, then expose the face behind the mask.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by McBishop2020: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Please, can I discuss the job with you?
I need it more than anything else now.
Thank you in anticipation.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Pecca: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Emmako007:
I'm in need of a job, anyone at all. Please could you give me one??
I can get you a job at NEWEGG. 0.80.68.49.88.26 whatsapp me
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Contekbbc: 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lol

Sheggy13:

Lol, her or him? The only truth in the scammer's story is his location, Benin City. He could as well be our resident notorious Benin scammer here, slaworm...

1 Like

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Myketuale(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:
I voluntarily send money and a job offer to a fraudster who called to scam me today.

I can remember having this congratulatory messages from this scammer... I ignored it but I was surprised to still receive a similar message again. So this morning while I was in my office and going through my phone I decided to engage this person...

To cut the Long story short below is our conversation... I just hope am doing the right thing.... How can I trust this person with a job... God!!! But if he can truly repent, that will be more than rewarding

Pls bro becareful.

Bro pls I want to make an enquiry.
It's about QNET I don't know if have ever heard of it.
I want to know how legit is the stuff?
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by haprofuche: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:
I voluntarily send money and a job offer to a fraudster who called to scam me today.

I can remember having this congratulatory messages from this scammer... I ignored it but I was surprised to still receive a similar message again. So this morning while I was in my office and going through my phone I decided to engage this person...

To cut the Long story short below is our conversation... I just hope am doing the right thing.... How can I trust this person with a job... God!!! But if he can truly repent, that will be more than rewarding
please i need a job,am in Lagos , haprofuche at gmail
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Prettychild(f): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

Please I will appreciate the job since she isn’t interested
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by mamaafrik(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

you are not hale at all,Fellow Nairalanders are jobless and you can't let them take advantage of the opportunity,you now want to dash it out to a criminal.
See how the goat was even avoiding the job offer and concentrating on money.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Wolexzy11: 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
I need job ooo am here in lagos....
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by zinaunreal(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Very hungry scammer. Eh fit never chop for weeks
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Bolaji26(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

Op, I am in Benin city too.

A legit hustler.

I will be very grateful if you can help me with a job

1 Like

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Poleski: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

Don't send her money.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by sheriffindy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
All these over sabi people wey full here sef
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by ibinaboonline: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
This person is not worth the effort. God forgive me, but that’s all too glaring here. He or she doesn’t care about any other thing you said apart from the “send me your aza”. The person didn’t notice you called him or her an idiot. Doesn’t matter you said it won’t be well with him or her unless they repent. He or she doesn’t even care about the job offer or the FaceTime. “Should I send my account number?” That’s all that matters.

“I’ll give you a job there in Benin “.
“Yes, but Send me money first.”
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Chulluko(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Let me send you pm, I really need that job that she wasn't showing interest.. Please
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by blackboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
Someone you ought to have arrested. You just rewarded or encouraged him for his actions as a scammer.
Welldone. By the way, did you vote in 2019 to encourage a failed govt back to power?
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Animegirl:
smiley

Op, God bless you.

But whether you help or not, that scammer will keep on scamming people anywhere he or she goes. After Ogun people, I fear Benin guys.

Scammers are evil and unrepentant people.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Voiceofthestree: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
I beg give me the job she doesn’t need it
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by emperor650(m): 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Op please if you're reading this! I also need job, I presently reside in Óndo city. Thank you. I am not a scammer. Please help a brother
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Mystery9(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
That means I need to send you scam message so that you will give me job. Sir, please help me with your phone number. God bless you. I truly need the job
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by kelvine(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
That's the problem we have as men.
Men hardly help men.
He would rather help a sister online than a brother offline.

OnionBandit:
As she type help a "Sister", everything change. You better grow sense, leave the bastard scammer alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by fotadmowmend(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

I am in dire need of a job
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by samwillyco1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

Please help a brother with a JOB
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by DaveHarry(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

Bros, give me the Job and money instead.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by blaqsainz(m): 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
Anybody that knowingly or unknowingly sent money to an online fraudsters should be arrested for financing TERROR. ITS MORE LIKE A MOTIVATION TO THEM.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Celsony: 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
I am not a scammer but I need job sir. It's really getting me depressed. Graduated in 2016 nysc 2018 and still no job.
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:43pm On Apr 18, 2022
winnah:

Boss Abeg I dey here oo, anything will be enough to endure
Re: I Voluntarily Send Money And A Job Offer To A Fraudster Who Called To Scam Me To by Cousin9999: 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
The scammer used the word "sister" as part of their game. They figure a female will get more sympathy.

People who do this often don't care. The best way to try and help them is face-to-face. And you would have to be consistent and really attentive to convince them and break through the wall they have up. They've been hardened by one thing or another. Granted, some are just lazy. But I think it's fair to say most are frustrated. Most people don't aspire to their life.

I think people who actually care about stopping this and helping people need to start programs. Mentor youth and connect them with opportunities.

It's interesting that people don't want to help until these people commit a crime. But when they apply for a job, these same people basically try to scam them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Sector Latest Recruitment 2017 (11 Vacant Positions) / N-power Daily News And Update / Life Of An Unemployed Naija Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.