Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:30 PM

Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman (140 Views)

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by TheDemola: 11:59am On Apr 18, 2022
The General Overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has said he will ensure that any man in his church who assaults his wife gets beaten too.

This is as he advised women in abusive marriages to leave while they are still alive, adding that those who choose to remain will only be buried if they die as a result of domestic violence.

Apostle Suleman said this while addressing his congregation amid news of the death of Gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, who allegedly died as a result of domestic violence.

He said, “When I once said there are certain marriages that should break, there was nothing they didn’t say about me. That’s why I kept quiet now, or did you hear me say anything?

“But that’s what everyone is saying now. Somebody reach out to me, saying, ‘when you said it years ago they insulted you.'”

He continued, “All those women that their husbands are beating, don’t they have brothers? If they don’t have biological brothers, they have Christian brothers.

“If you are in this church and you are beating your wife, stop it. If she reports you to me, we will beat you.

“I will go to the police station and take permission before I gather brothers in this church to beat you.”

He added, “The Bible only said thou shall not kill, it didn’t say thou shall not beat.

“Only weak men beat women, men that lack capacity. How did you get the woman? You talked. How do you keep the woman? You talk. You control a woman with your mouth, not your hand.”

https://punchng.com/ill-beat-any-man-in-my-church-who-assaults-his-wife-says-apostle-suleman/

Lalasticlala

Re: Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by oz4real83(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
How will you know it happened when the church leadership has become too far from the people they are leading? Sometimes the kind of protocol a member will pass through, just to get to the pastor of a church to share his\her problems will even discourage that member. Also, the church leadership should stop making it look as if it is abnormal or a sin for a member to have a problem, it isn't lack of faith or sin, it is what makes us humans. Members should be comfortable with sharing their pains with their pastors without fear of betrayal or being turned to the topic of the next preaching.
Re: Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by Kriss216: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
.He added, “The Bible only said thou shall not kill, it didn’t say thou shall not beat.

Ride on Pastor.

Since beating is not a sin, I can't wait to beat the hell out of some foolish girls here.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
My spirit says I should type (Werey black belter wey dey disguise as prophet)

Werey black belter wey dey disguise as prophet....with scandalous video clips everywhere..God help us
Re: Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by Uprightness100(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Only men bereft of wisdom and knowledge beat their wives.

No Matter the Provocation, beating your wife is Foolishness. There are various ways to handle issues in the Home.

Your wife is you and Vice versa. So laying hands to destroy your wife or husband is foolishness.
Re: Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by chidex101(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
From not beating a wife to not beating a child is what has kept western community the way they are in home up bringing.

How will you want something and yet you hate it? Most of abusive marriage cum relationship occurred when the partner want to stay and yet they hate to stay.

In as much as I condemn beating in both ways when it becomes abusive I encourage discipline and corrections for the healthy of staying together.
Re: Osinachi: I’ll Beat Any Man In My Church Who Assaults His Wife-Apostle Suleman by Aforxzy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
There's no justification for domestic violence but beating up someone is also an assault Sir.

Maybe just bundle him to the nearest police station and pay them to keep him there until his brain resets.

(1) (Reply)

The Lords Chosen: Former Cocaine Dealer & Thief But Jesus Delivered Him / Blessings From The Victory At Calvary II / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.