Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed (6253 Views)

Sharing The Sex Tape Of Chrisland Schools Student Can Land You In Jail / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks / Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by DannyXpress: 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
I saw the video and it's really pathetic. These are Kids who are supposed to be representing the school and making their country proud.

Going through the comments, I saw a lot of people blaming the parents of these kids which is understandable because these children live with them and are supposed to be under their watch at all times.

What most of you fail to understand is that these kids are now so exposed and know a lot of things you as an adult don't even know yet. Do you think the parents are not trying...? Even the teachers are yrying their best, it's not easy dealing with humans especially kids because they learn very fast.

Why all this are happening is because of the GENERATIONAL GAP and effects of SOCIAL MEDIA. You'll see a child watching a movie meant for a [+25] adult. What do you think they are learning from this...?

Those days, you're not allowed to own a phone or get caught using one till after you're done with high school but today, it's normal for a 6 year old to have a phone and we expect most of them not to be wayward.

4 Likes

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by DannyXpress: 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
A girl child naturally has naughty vibes from a very young age. Majority of them want to try out more of those things they see on social media. Don't be surprised, the next generation will be worse than this.

You may think you're not doing your best as a parent but trust me, you're trying. It's the society and social media that is ruining all your efforts.

IT IS WHAT IT IS, JUST DO YOUR BEST AND BE HOPEFUL.

3 Likes

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by LordIsaac(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
However, Scripture has given us the blueprint by emphasizing the word "train." Training costs us a lot. The question is if we are actually training with the number of kids families have in Nigeria today.
For me, what we call morals in Nigeria is mere hypocrisy waiting to explode in our faces sooner than we think.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Lordbinsmar: 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
This world don spoil finish.

This is the effect of westernization.

Africa has some of the best ethics and morals but we are losing it.

2 Likes

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by DannyXpress: 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Honestly
Raising our kids in the next few years will become a very big task cause of all these
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Lordbinsmar: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
DannyXpress:

Honestly
Raising our kids in the next few years will become a very big task cause of all these

Liberation, homosexuality, sexual immorality, drug abuse and feminism are not found in the African society in the days of our fore father.

See where copy copy of oyinbo people carry us embarassed embarassed tongue

The most sadden part is that we don't copy the good part of the oyinbo people, naa only the bad, worse and worst part of their life we dey copy.

I don't understand the problem of Africa.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Everyone, but most especially African and African parents for throwing thier values away
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Heed to the teachings of Jesus Christ and we won't have all this happening. Our world has drifted from the gospel and we won't get it better until we do the needful

You all say there's nothing wrong in consuming things like BBN, shitty music videos , etc

But you now want to claim ignorance of all these happenings

Those who condemn such things are called holier than thou, etc

Even nairaland promotes such things that are corrupting our society

Nollywood only promotes FEAR, SEX, AND SEX

Parents should take all the blame

If all parents do what's expected, there would be no peer groups to influence other kids

In all, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom

People mock righteousness here on a daily basis for preaching the Truth and nothing else, but they now want this school to be "crucified"

HYPOCRISY

3 Likes

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by talk2hb1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Effect of Globalisation and Modernisation!
The Society needs Reorientation and Rehabilitation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by gr8cany: 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
After watching this video and you still blame Chris land school totally then you are a bastard

2 Likes

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by DannyXpress: 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Liberation, homosexuality, sexual immorality, drug abuse and feminism are not found in the African society in the days of our fore father.

See where copy copy of oyinbo people carry us embarassed embarassed tongue

The most sadden part is that we don't copy the good part of the oyinbo people, naa only the bad, worse and worst part of their life we dey copy.

I don't understand the problem of Africa.
Actually, Africans copy the good things but abuse it and turn it to bad.

A lot of things is wrong with the African society.
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by ProfGday(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
I see lack of proper monitoring from the side of the school authority and bad parenting

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by DannyXpress: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
ProfGday:
I see lack of proper monitoring from the side of the school authority and bad parenting
Monitoring a child in this age of social media where everything is being posted online is very hard.

You can't follow children everywhere, they are smarter than their parents and you can't know everything they do behind your back.
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Ultraviolet5: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
people should stop adding rape when describing the incident,that girl was not raped

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Richy4(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
DannyXpress:

Monitoring a child in this age of social media where everything is being posted online is very hard.

You can't follow children everywhere, they are smarter than their parents and you can't know everything they do behind your back.

<<< I think the school were to be blamed for what happened...
<<< They neglected the children that was entrusted in their care..
<<< Assuming it happened in Nigeria, I would have blamed the parent... Where were the teachers when these kids were playing the truth or dare?.. to the extent of having Sex.. where did they go to?...

If it was overseas, they would have fired all the teachers that embarked on that trip.. because of their negligence, the school now have bad name and reputation...
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by silibaba: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
Why did God create Eve self?
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Una don dey hoard video join?. Still share link nah!
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by tgbaba2017(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
I buy PAYPAL funds, TRON, USDT and SHIBA INU at cool rates : whatsapp 09013147484
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Michaelfavour02: 12:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello house, I'm new in Nairaland, I want to share something in the house,�

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cbn6yo-tLnS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

This will help us to understand more about what the world is turning to? Also how it's affecting us as Africans?

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by 1Sharon(f): 1:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Lordbinsmar:

Africans have never had the best ethics!
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by Nairalandhotboy(m): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2022
ProfGday:
who's this one again angry
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by luminouz(m): 2:19am On Apr 19, 2022
DannyXpress:
I saw the video and it's really pathetic. These are Kids who are supposed to be representing the school and making their country proud.

Going through the comments, I saw a lot of people blaming the parents of these kids which is understandable because these children live with them and are supposed to be under their watch at all times.

What most of you fail to understand is that these kids are now so exposed and know a lot of things you as an adult don't even know yet. Do you think the parents are not trying...? Even the teachers are yrying their best, it's not easy dealing with humans especially kids because they learn very fast.

Why all this are happening is because of the GENERATIONAL GAP and effects of SOCIAL MEDIA. You'll see a child watching a movie meant for a [+25] adult. What do you think they are learning from this...?

Those days, you're not allowed to own a phone or get caught using one till after you're done with high school but today, it's normal for a 6 year old to have a phone and we expect most of them not to be wayward.

So who should I Blame?

Na me give them phones or access to SM

Better hit the nail on the head and not these generational gap teeth or whatever. Their parents failed. Simple

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by olu77(m): 2:35am On Apr 19, 2022
Richy4:

<<< Assuming it happened in Nigeria, I would have blamed the parent... Where were the teachers when these kids were playing the truth or dare?.. to the extent of having Sex.. where did they go to?...

If it was overseas, they would have fired all the teachers that embarked on that trip.. because of their negligence, the school now have bad name and reputation...

The kids must have been doing it in school before embarking on that excursion because even though I can't watch the video from the way you guys describe the whole event, it seems natural to them. Kids who have been abused one way or the other will abuse other kids
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by olu77(m): 2:39am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

So who should I Blame?

Better hit the nail on the head and not these generational gap teeth or whatever. Their parents failed. Simple

Do you have a kid? I believe you do cause you are even my senior on Nairaland...Sir, I believe the duty of raising children is not solely in the hands of parents, kids can pretend a lot. The school, the teachers, the society and the parents are culpable in this.
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by luminouz(m): 2:41am On Apr 19, 2022
olu77:

Do you have a kid?

Sure, it's the offspring of a goat.

I have two of them that I rear.

You want something special for your 'asun' on your birthday?

I got you. Put extra 3k for waybill sha. I do all states
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by olu77(m): 2:46am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

Sure, it's the offspring of a goat.

I have two of them that I rear.

You want something special for your 'asun' on your birthday?

I got you. Put extra 3k for waybill sha. I do all states

Lol okay do you have a child? I believe you do cause you are even my senior on Nairaland...Sir, I believe the duty of raising children is not solely in the hands of parents, kids can pretend a lot. The school, the teachers, the society and the parents are culpable in this.
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by luminouz(m): 2:53am On Apr 19, 2022
olu77:

Lol okay do you have a child? I believe you do cause you are even my senior on Nairaland...Sir, I believe the duty of raising children is not solely in the hands of parents, kids can pretend a lot. The school, the teachers, the society and the parents are culpable in this.

Lol..nope I don't. I was very young when I joined NL o..so don't let it fool you.

Bros...you see ehn. You brought that child into the world, you are primarily responsible for him/her. The society doesn't give two fuqs about your child, the school can monitor their education and instill some morals but YOU, as the parent, need to KNOW your child. Most parenst are too busy to have time for their kids, instead buying them expensive toys to fill in the gap.

Your child is your responsibility, not the society's, not the school's ( your money is what they care about, schools are not charities). Take charge
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by olu77(m): 3:18am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

Lol..nope I don't. I was very young when I joined NL o..so don't let it fool you.

Bros...you see ehn. You brought that child into the world, you are primarily responsible for him/her. The society doesn't give two fuqs about your child, the school can monitor their education and instill some morals but YOU, as the parent, need to KNOW your child. Most parenst are too busy to have time for their kids, instead buying them expensive toys to fill in the gap.

Your child is your responsibility, not the society's, not the school's ( your money is what they care about, schools are not charities). Take charge

I agree with 'primarily'. When the children are in school the teachers assume the role of parents. The teachers and the school authority are expected to notify the parents of any attitude that they noticed that is inappropriate. Except you are expecting parents to lock their children at home and not expose them to the society. By the way, children spend more time in school than at home.

I am not implying that parents are not to blame I am just of the opinion that the school and the society can not be excused or the parent can not take larger share of the blame. We have to personally look at our own days of growing up as children and we'll realize that our parents did not know everything about us for fear of repercussion. We are not even sure this girl has a personal smart phone

No matter on what side of the fence of opinion we choose to stand, this is a big lesson for everyone of us and that is probably all tha matter right now

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by DannyXpress: 5:16am On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

So who should I Blame?

If you like monitor kids from now till you die, what he or she wants to do, they will still do it.

Aside bad parenting and social media, peer pressure is another factor that sabotages the efforts of parents.
Don't give a child a phone but trust me, they can still get that phone if they really want it and the parents will never find out.

So you see why you can't blame the parents totally
Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by ravensckar(m): 6:09am On Apr 19, 2022
olu77:

I agree with 'primarily'. When the children are in school the teachers assume the role of parents. The teachers and the school authority are expected to notify the parents of any attitude that they noticed that is inappropriate. Except you are expecting parents to lock their children at home and not expose them to the society. By the way, children spend more time in school than at home.

I am not implying that parents are not to blame I am just of the opinion that the school and the society can not be excused or the parent can not take larger share of the blame. We have to personally look at our own days of growing up as children and we'll realize that our parents did not know everything about us for fear of repercussion. We are not even sure this girl has a personal smart phone

No matter on what side of the fence of opinion we choose to stand, this is a big lesson for everyone of us and that is probably all tha matter right now

Come, go and sit down there and quit the blame game. The parents of those children in question deserve to be improsoned. How can children of that age be so comfortable having se.x in the presence of one another. To make matters worse, they even recorded it. Yes, the school is guilty of negligence and alleged cover up but that doesn't take away the fact that those children willfully participated in the illicit act which tells a lot about their level of moral bankruptcy. Sorry to say, those children are as use.less as the parents who refused to train them properly. To even come online to grant that stu.pid interview is the height of foolishness on the mum's part. Like wtf? angry angry

The following are my deductions from all these;

1- It's not their first time doing such which means they have been exposed to such ignoble act before now.

2- They lack any iota of morality, spirituality or even mannerism. Whoever raised children to be that corrupt deserves to be flogged publicly.

3- They know for sure that there won't be any consequence for their action. I can't imagine me or any of my siblings doing such at that age. The thought of what our parents would have done to us is enough to deter us. Ordinary #50 wey I steal for small, the beating and punishment I received made me quit stealing. cheesy cheesy

4- I watched both the supposed se.x video and the mum's interview and I was disgusted. The mum practically blamed everyone but not the girl in question or herself who raised such a use.less child. I can't imagine my own daughter doing such, by now, I'd be charged with attempt murder.

In conclusion, our values and morals as Africans are fastly eroding all in the name of forming 'woke'. The way and manner most parents are failing in their responsibility of raising their children properly calls for grave concern. The school can only do a little because whether you like it or not, they are in the business of doing every parents bidding. The Yorubas will always say; 'eleru lo ma gberu e nibi ti o ti wuwo (it's the owner of the load that will carry it from the heaviest point).

Shior!

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by NaBanga: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2022
The school did not have enough chaperones. So they are definitely to blame to some degree. However the parents of the boys and girls should question their children. These children have obviously been engaging in sexual acts. It is likely one or more of them are being assaulted by an adult on a regular basis.

1 Like

Re: CHRISLAND RAPE: See Who Is To Be Blamed by ChoCho54(f): 12:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Richy4:

According to a source, the teachers in charge usually do roll call intermittently. It appears after the last roll call, everyone went to bed before the little girl sneaked out from her 2nd floor room to the tenth floor under the pretext of getting a charger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oau Post Ume / Federal Government To Award 1,087 Undergraduate and Postgraduate Nigerian Students Scholarships / Uniport Set To Open School Portal Weeks After Students Protested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.