Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. (538 Views)

Chrisland Saga:is The Girl Really 10 Years ? / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. by Mrkcee(m): 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
I'm not sure if I should have posted this in the crime or even the family section; This is because it is more of an advice to everyone especially the FAMILY.

Now, I believe everyone in this platform must have heard of the 10year girl Chrisland school saga making headlines, people online have even made memes of the little girl, some have edited and added voice-overs and music to the unfortunate video.

It's a pity that the school and the society at large has failed to imbibe proper behavior and inculcate discipline to the young ones.

But then, the deed has already been done. The school did not do well in concealing the facts to the Parents, even going as far as allegedly taking the minor for pregnancy test without the parent's consent. That's very bad.

But then, the best thing I think the parents of the girl should have done would have been to accept their daughter in her mistake, counsel her, put her into another school and then look for ways to ensure that the few traces of the video is completely deleted.

Coming to the social media to rant did more damage than repair. Now the whole world knows the girl, her full picture & video are everywhere, memes are now flying around mehn it's bad. They didn't even think of the stigma the girl would face on the long run.

I pray somehow, the little girl and her family survives this and justice served. The society needs a total overhaul!

1 Share

Re: My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. by henrybomb(m): 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
You said it all
I dont understand the shifting of blames because it has happened and the best thing is the solution to prevent such from happening again.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. by Kriss216: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
The parents of the boy should sue the girl and her parents. The girl vehemently raped that innocent little boy yet no one is saying anything.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. by SeaTrade(m): 4:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216:
The parents of the boy should sue the girl and her parents. The girl vehemently raped that innocent little boy yet no one is saying anything.
i no see this video ooo,
Re: My Opinion On The Chrisland Saga. by Mrkcee(m): 4:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
i no see this video ooo,
Wetin u wan see Oga?

(1) (Reply)

Does This Thing Happen In Other Countries Also / Four Killed, As Gunmen Attacks Residence Of Chairman Of Ikwo L.G.A In Ebonyi / Police Officer Shot Trailer Driver Dead Over 'N3000 Bribe' In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.