Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro (756 Views)

»»» Toks Lexus ES350 08 @ N3.8M Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!! Toks Lexus ES350 08 @ N2.8M Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!! Camry 04 @ N1M & TOKS ES350 08 @ N3.7M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by iykofias(m): 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Getting a whip is one of my 2022 target, I’ve narrowed down my choices to the Lexus ES350 2008. Who knows how to go about it? The procedures, budget, shipping and custom issues.

Thanks

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by veektoh(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
iykofias:
Getting a whip is one of my 2022 target, I’ve narrowed down my choices to the Lexus ES350 2008. Who knows how to go about it? The procedures, budget, shipping and custom issues.

Thanks

If you are trying to buy it from abroad, the process can be broken down into a few steps:
1. Buying the car from the preferred country

2. Shipping down to Nigeria( shipping few and ETA of about 2/3 months for the car to get to Nigeria port)

3. Clearing the car from Nigeria port and customs( has its own time frame, could be a week or 2)

4. You receiving your car at your preferred location

Or better still, you could quickly go for 1 that has gone through all these rigorous processes. Just come with a good mechanic to confirm the quality of the vehicle and drive home with a Tokunbo car.

You can contact me on +2347069372084 and I’ll attend to you on any of the choices you’ve made.

Deuces Autos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by iyke4dbi: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2022
If u are very serious to buy from US, my Importer based in America can help you buy and u can pay him in naira. Demsol auto and you can call him on this number +18624145857.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by iykofias(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
veektoh:

If you are trying to buy it from abroad, the process can be broken down into a few steps:
1. Buying the car from the preferred country

2. Shipping down to Nigeria( shipping few and ETA of about 2/3 months for the car to get to Nigeria port)

3. Clearing the car from Nigeria port and customs( has its own time frame, could be a week or 2)

4. You receiving your car at your preferred location

Or better still, you could quickly go for 1 that has gone through all these rigorous processes. Just come with a good mechanic to confirm the quality of the vehicle and drive home with a Tokunbo car.

You can contact me on +2347069372084 and I’ll attend to you on any of the choices you’ve made.

Deuces Autos
the issue is the price of cars at car stand in ph is ridiculously expensive, A friend of mine 09 Camry will some enter the country and I know how much and how clean this ride is. His link does have the Lexus es350 else I won’t be here
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by Besto(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2022
iykofias:
the issue is the price of cars at car stand in ph is ridiculously expensive, A friend of mine 09 Camry will some enter the country and I know how much and how clean this ride is. His link does have the Lexus es350 else I won’t be here

Spot on.

Greedy set of dealers
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by dadabashua1(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Besto:

Spot on.

Greedy set of dealers
VERY greedy,as if we all don't know the situation in the country, they take advantage of the situation to be milking Nigerians, sometimes when I see the prices of cars on Nairaland I just laugh,thank Goodness some of us are into the business without much noise,only very few dealers have the fear of God my brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by Besto(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2022
dadabashua1:
VERY greedy,as if we all don't know the situation in the country, they take advantage of the situation to be milking Nigerians, sometimes when I see the prices of cars on Nairaland I just laugh,thank Goodness some of us are into the business without much noise,only very few dealers have the fear of God my brother grin

They want to put all their life problem on a car deal.

My thought is if dealer gains 50k on a car deal then that's fair.

But nah they go as much as eyeing 500k and above.

The more you sell and get 50k on quick sales is better than waiting for 500k gain from a single car for ages.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by iykofias(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2022
Besto:

Spot on.

Greedy set of dealers
you’re not far from the truth, their favorite line is “dollar is high”. I think the highest profit anybody should put on his car is 100k, that is if he’s a direct dealer o. Cos I noticed with the prices of cars in this section, most of them are just “OSO-AHIA”

2 Likes

Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by veektoh(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2022
iykofias:

I understand you perfectly well. Well the prices of cars are a lot expensive here in ph than in Lagos. I’m an importer of cars in Lagos and a clearing agent here in ph. I all the time, prefer selling my cars in lag than shipping it to ph to sell. It’s cost efficient that way. I’ve got a 2007 ES350 that’s very clean and affordable( I believe it’s the cheapest in the market rn) you could contact me if you are interested or better still go through my page on this platform. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by veektoh(m): 10:15am On Apr 19, 2022
I also understand that most dealers are greedy, no doubt about that. The cost of clearing cars at the Lagos port is most times on the high side, especially with what’s happening right now, the process of getting car is really stressful cause most customs would want to feed on you like a parasite. At the end of the day, the dealer tends to take the whole stress and put on the price of the car. When you look at it carefully, you’ll get to understand that the gain isn’t really a gain. Be an insider, then you can judge from outside. Thanks
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by iykofias(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
veektoh:

I understand you perfectly well. Well the prices of cars are a lot expensive here in ph than in Lagos. I’m an importer of cars in Lagos and a clearing agent here in ph. I all the time, prefer selling my cars in lag than shipping it to ph to sell. It’s cost efficient that way. I’ve got a 2007 ES350 that’s very clean and affordable( I believe it’s the cheapest in the market rn) you could contact me if you are interested or better still go through my page on this platform. Thanks
thanks, but it’s the 08 I want
Re: How Much Will It Cost Me To Buy US Used Lexus ES350 08 Fro by veektoh(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
iykofias:
thanks, but it’s the 08 I want

Alright sir

(1) (Reply)

Used Toyota Corolla 2009 For Sale / Toyota Hilux 2010 Model For Sale / Lexus 2022 LEXUS LX600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.