Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son (58997 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Death Of Newborn Son In Heartbreaking Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Zorn: 8:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
sirblend:
Na every year him wife dey born?
GOAT
Always scoring on and off the pitch
The guy loves kids.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by tarantino1: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Gangster1ms:
See them jubilating

People joke with anything

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by PrinceOfLagos: 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry for the loss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by PJ123: 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
[quote author=DonroxyII post=112067380]Chaiii, Dear Lord. What Money can't do are Many.

God shall comfort Cr7 and Families and all fans at large including myself.[
/quote]

That's the truth! That's why the word of God admonish us not to put trust in uncertain riches!!!
May the Lord console him!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Propertyforum: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
My Condolence to you Cristiano
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by biggestmanhood(m): 8:06pm On Apr 18, 2022
Goat take heart
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by yusluvad(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
My sincere condolence to the family of CR7. May God replace your loss in multiple folds...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Barims(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
What concern me
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by rajiedreez: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Goldbw122(m): 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
Too bad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by AsawanaDgreat: 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
My sincere condolence to CR7 and all the Manchester United players and fans all over the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by whippersnapper(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eeyah RIP to the baby.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Reussite: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2022
Really sad
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by WoundedLamb: 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
The sadness cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Bar1941(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:
My sincere condolence. cry cry

Liverpool go collect tomorrow

I doubt if he will be able to play tomorrow due to this sad news.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Judd007: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Condolences, but cr7 no de nairaland ooo, how him go take see all our messages? Anyhow sha, sorry ooo.
Amotolongbo:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/04/18/cristiano-ronaldo-announces-death-newborn-son/
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Slynation(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ehhh...May that little lad rest in peace

He missed a golden chance coming from the family of a legend, I just hope his next coming to the world won't be from a certain part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by temmy2210: 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
I sympathize with you CR7...it is really painful but God will ngibe your courage and strength to bear the loss. Please take heart.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by syntekelite(m): 8:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Most times when such tragedy happens,players are giving personal leave to grieve..he might not be in the squad..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by DavSagacity(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

If that's your thought, Liverpool will shock you. Liverpool knows what's at stalk at the moment. And cannot afford to drop points. Liverpool will surely win. it may not be up to 5 goals like the first leg though.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by cliffypatt(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

Wetin concern Liverpool and the demise of an infant.

Be like the club dey live rent free inside your head.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Onokwu001(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

It will end in tears for United at Anfield. Up mighty Red
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by DavSagacity(m): 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
syntekelite:

Most times when such tragedy happens,players are giving personal leave to grieve..he might not be in the squad..
Exactly. His wife need him more at this trying time

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by PharNEWS(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Matters ARISING!

My condolences to them!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by toffyz(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2022/04/18/cristiano-ronaldo-announces-death-newborn-son/

United is in soup tomorrow at Anfield
Imagine 2 disasters befalling them within 24hours.
First is Bruno Accident
Now Ronaldo loosing his baby boy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by fredoooooo: 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Oh my God ...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by sweetjohn(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
Accept my condolences
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
Accept my sincere condolences, RIP to the dead
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Rafaeloma: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry for the loss.... My G.O.A.T... It is well with your family at this difficult moment.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Announces Tragic Death of Newborn Son by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omg! My heartfelt condolences 2 u CR7 GOAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senegal Vs Egypt : AFCON 2021 Finals: 4 - 2 pens On 6th February 2022 / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet / Charm At The Side Of Ghanaian Goal In AFCON Semi Final Match (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.