Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) (1433 Views)

Every Home Has That Smell Unique To It. What Smell Is Unique To Your Home? Pics / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
Many of us rent apartments from time to time and some of these houses has seen many decades.
Constant usage of the toilet and other water outlets clog the drainage pipes over time which sometimes produce terrible odours.
We need to declog the pipes to have a healthy breathing atmosphere when we are in the bathrooms to take care of ourselves. This also helps keep creepy things off your toilets.

ITEMS:
1. Baking Soda (Bicarbonate of Soda)
2. White Vinegar

These items can be easily gotten from baking materials shops around your area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfc4GVFrrxg&t=112s

Re: Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) by LadyRosa(f): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2022
One Will need to be doing that everyday in Chevron.

1 Like

Re: Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2022
LadyRosa:
One Will need to be doing that everyday in Chevron.

Yea it works. Once in 3 months should be fine.

1 Like

Re: Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:53am On May 04, 2022
Smelly toilet spoils the atmosphere in your home.
Re: Stop That Smell In Your Toilet And Bathrooms! It's Embarassing (pix & video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
Take care of your home this holiday.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Livid With My Dad, He Hit My Mom Again. I Need A Solution. / Adjusting To Parenthood / Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.