Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

The Social Impact Of Religion (content Writer Needed) - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / The Social Impact Of Religion (content Writer Needed) (323 Views)

I Need A Creative Content Writer / Product Review And Seo Content Writer Needed OPEN / Urgent Content Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Social Impact Of Religion (content Writer Needed) by Ebimuse(f): 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
*THE SOCIAL IMPACT OF RELIGION*

No one can tell the origins of religion and no one can truly tell where it started but it must certainly be due to mankind's nature to seek patterns. In a situation where we do not know what is in store for us in the future, the idea that if we act in a certain way and pattern we will be rewarded unquestionably gave our distant ancestors a sense of security.

Religion begins at the point where human beings recognize themselves, live in the become social human beings.
Religion begins by answering questions beyond human knowledge. How did the world come into being, why does nature torment humans so much, why do bad people live well, why do people die, and what happens after they die… The idea that religion would decline as society developed was a trend in the Western Modern Enlightenment. However, religion has had a profound influence on various modern cultures.

Still, the main reason that religion has had a huge impact on mortal history is that it played an important part in maintaining social order. Thus, the part of religion goes beyond particular beliefs and well-being to include a larger part in social responsibility and consideration.

First, looking at the relationship between religion and science, people tend to focus only on the conflict between religion and science. For example, it focuses only on the decisions made by the Catholic Church through the Inquisition at the time Galileo supported the heliocentric theory. However, many people will be surprised to learn that Copernicus, who actually announced the heliocentric theory, had a strong religious belief as a Catholic priest that led him to the innovation of the heliocentric theory. The original doctrine, which was taken for granted by the church, was written by accepting the movements of the sun and planets when looking at the sky from the ground. It was a very chaotic picture, and the planets followed the sun on a large axis, and then rotated small around that axis, moving forward, backward, and then forward again. Copernicus paid attention to the fact that if the motions of the planets were viewed from the sun, a system of neat concentric circles was drawn around the sun.
As science develops and the principles of the world are revealed, the part that religion can provide the answer is getting smaller and smaller. In doing so, the part that only religion can answer, the essence of religion, became more important. In medieval times, religion itself was the order and power that maintained society.
My name is Edege Ebimoboere Peter
I'm a copy writer and also a content writer and developer.
I also freelance on Upwork and have worked with various international and local clients.
I believe words are very powerful and can be used to convince and compel and I also possess the skills to help you do so to any chosen audience. I focus landing page, Facebook ads copies, product descriptions, articles, and emails.
If you find yourself in need any of my services, you can contact me on 08132124259.
Moreover, I allow my clients to review my work twice before they pay me.

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Book Branding | 24 Hrs Delivery | Pay After Service / Are You Looking For A Prolific Writer??? Do You Need Prompt Delivery? Check Here / Who Wants An Excellent Article Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.