Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu (28846 Views)

Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons / Video: Military Officer Killed As Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN Gunmen In Anambra / Eye Withness Account Of How ESN Defeated Nigerian Army At Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by satysaca: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by redcap: 7:29am On Apr 19, 2022
perez100:
Observation, the bible warns, when you see them burning houses and killing innocent people, behold, be at alert because they have collected enough from the unknown gunmen and therefore, any victims during their rage to avenge will be counted as unknown gunmen to cover up.

IPOB has no business with sit at home on Sundays let alone Easter Sunday.

Therefore, I tell you now, it is better to make peace and stop killing of both security and civilians and let the security show professionalism in their work and stop burning properties to avoid more people joining unknown gunmen. Stop sit at home on Mondays and let love and truth without fear lead us.

Peace makers are children of God. Let us all make peace. Enough of bloodshed in Nigeria.

Finally, show Nigerians dead bodies of the unknown gunmen killed. I tell you, the real truth will come out when identity of those killed are revealed. Innocent, innocent and innocent Igbo youths. That is why unknown gunmen continue to wax stronger because the bad guys hit the security so hard and go free while innocent people are killed and tagged unknown gunmen.

Siblings/ relatives of the innocent join UGM to take revenge on the army and the circle continues.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Golan007: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2022
melodyisaac:
Which Evil forest ? They killed a super talented upcoming artist based in PH that came back to spend the Easter holidays with his family and tagged him evil forest. I will upload the last freestyle video he uploaded 2 hours before he was killed. He even wished his fans a happy Easter in that video

Sharap.

Haven't we seen revered fathers who are actively involved with Ipob?

Being an artiste doesn't stop him from being a terrorist.

5 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by eldoradoxx: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2022
BMedia:
Saw it on Channels.

Kudos to the Joint task force.

Igboland must be free from ipob terrorists and known gunmen.
Every Igbo man will naturally endorse anything that can restore security and law in the once most peaceful region of Nigeria. We can accuse Igbos of every other thing, but never being destructive, they are people who try to through self efforts built their society and cannot therefore behave like those who blow up their oil pipelines or railway lines etc. What happened is that Criminals brought drugs into the East, got some boys addicted and gave them arms to unleash mayhem unchallenged for a long time by any government security agency, trying to copy the bandits in the North. But they failed to note that their people are not into terrorism as a trade like others. This operation is commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Golan007: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

That guy you quoted just told you exactly what happened and you turned round to blame innocent Orlu people. The army killed lots of innocent people. Even, oftentimes it's these gunmen that tell people to run back home because the army is coming and that they will kill innocent people as they always do

You mean the DSS, Fulani gunmen often tell the innocent people to go home before soldiers arrive?

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by mrvitalis(m): 7:38am On Apr 19, 2022
zikter:
Kai, you read upside down. The JTF didn't set properties ablaze. Evil forest did with his gang during their reign of terror. Kindly modify your post to avoid more quotes
We know people who burn houses in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by InoGetJoy: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

You mean the DSS, Fulani gunmen often tell the innocent people to go home before soldiers arrive?

I totally forgot you're one of the imbecilic cretins on this platform. Dont worry, Nigeria will happen to you sooner than you expect, and I wont have an RIP to waste on your useless body
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by vanunu: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2022
gidgiddy:
Does this story make any sense to anyone with brains? A joint taskforce was on patrol when they came across a notorious ESN leader called 'evil forest' and his gang numbering at least 25. An ensuing gunbattle led to 25 people being killed.

First question, has anyone ever heard of a notorious ESN commander called 'evil forest' before this report was made? Im sure no

How is it possible for a taskforce to have killed 25 people during a gunbattle? You are taking cover, Im taking cover, we are both firing at each other, but you managed to kill 25 of my boys? Thats ridiculous

The story makes no sense whatsoever. But we all know the truth. The Nigerian Army just went around Orlu on Easter Sunday killing people for no reason.

Theres no ESN called Evil forest and the entire story was made up to cover up the atrocities of the Nigerian Army

I have only seen the picture of one young man probably returning from church before he was killed by the soldiers and noth to else since Sunday.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Ojukwu007(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2022
I hope they are not killing innocent citizens just to garner cheap accolades.

May God protect innocent Nigerian/SE youths.

May the evil ones also reap what they sow ASAP. AMEN!!
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Golan007: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I totally forgot you're one of the imbecilic cretins on this platform. Dont worry, Nigeria will happen to you sooner than you expect, and I wont have an RIP to waste on your useless body

Sharap.

You guys have been cussing me since 2019, yet I'm here and many of you I believe are gone.

I don't see them anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Golan007: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Ojukwu007:
I hope they are not killing innocent citizens just to garner cheap accolades.

May God protect innocent Nigerian/SE youths.

May the evil ones also reap what they sow ASAP. AMEN!!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Ojukwu007(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

Sharap.

Haven't we seen revered fathers who are actively involved with Ipob?

Being an artiste doesn't stop him from being a terrorist.
007...your judgement is biased. Reason am..
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Golan007: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2022
vanunu:

I have only seen the picture of one young man probably returning from church before he was killed by the soldiers and noth to else since Sunday.

He was returning from church indeed.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Raysleek: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Properties worth millions set ablaze for what exactly ? ...if u neutralised them why set the properties on fire ?

Your No 1 job is to secure life n properties of the people yet your burn properties worth millions ?

Makes absolutely no sense

Dey try read well in future.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Golan007: 7:48am On Apr 19, 2022
Ojukwu007:
007...your judgement is biased. Reason am..

Yours is neutral.

grin
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Ojukwu007(m): 7:49am On Apr 19, 2022
grin It's well.
Golan007:

Yours is neutral.

grin

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by ada9ja(f): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Properties worth millions set ablaze for what exactly ? ...if u neutralised them why set the properties on fire ?

Your No 1 job is to secure life n properties of the people yet your burn properties worth millions ?

Because the military saw the videos of where the people were hailing and praising the ESN/IPOB/UGM on social media. There are accomplice

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Nyanmiridunce: 7:51am On Apr 19, 2022
UGM apologist, hand go soon touch your papa.
gidgiddy:
Does this story make any sense to anyone with brains? A joint taskforce was on patrol when they came across a notorious ESN leader called 'evil forest' and his gang numbering at least 25. An ensuing gunbattle led to 25 people being killed.

First question, has anyone ever heard of a notorious ESN commander called 'evil forest' before this report was made? Im sure no

How is it possible for a taskforce to have killed 25 people during a gunbattle? You are taking cover, Im taking cover, we are both firing at each other, but you managed to kill 25 of my boys? Thats ridiculous

The story makes no sense whatsoever. But we all know the truth. The Nigerian Army just went around Orlu on Easter Sunday killing people for no reason.

Theres no ESN called Evil forest and the entire story was made up to cover up the atrocities of the Nigerian Army

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by ekhai(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Makes absolutely no sense CAN YOU READ THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF THE POST PROPERLY TO KNOW WHO SET PROPERTIES WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA ABLAZE AND RELATE IT TO YOUR RESPONSE.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by generalwo(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2022
As usual, expect some fools loyal and sympathetic to Igbos come out to call the news fake and demand for pictorial evidences....make una dey find evidence for there until the east become as unsafe, volatile and unsecure as the north

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Okoroawusa: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2022
It will never be well with Nnamdi Kanu and his generations

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by NairaMaster1(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2022
BMedia:
Saw it on Channels.

Kudos to the Joint task force.

Igboland must be free from ipob terrorists and known gunmen.

No kudos bro. That 25 include two young Pharmacists that went home for Easter. They shot them in their various compounds and labelled them as ESN.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Basheer22:

Did you read the report?
It is either you are blind or an illiterate.

Mrvitalis is both and even worse.. unfortunately undecided

Instead of them taking corrections from their superior in every facet of life, they abuse.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by EagleNest(m): 8:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Ajo ofia has meet ajo egbe!

You don't go around making life difficult for your own people in the name of fighting govt's injustice. Once you start doing that, you will loss the people's goodwill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by donbenie(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2022
mrvitalis:

Read and comprehend..
Don't be daft!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by SultanYoung: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2022
perez100:
Observation, the bible warns, when you see them burning houses and killing innocent people, behold, be at alert because they have collected enough from the unknown gunmen and therefore, any victims during their rage to avenge will be counted as unknown gunmen to cover up.

IPOB has no business with sit at home on Sundays let alone Easter Sunday.

Therefore, I tell you now, it is better to make peace and stop killing of both security and civilians and let the security show professionalism in their work and stop burning properties to avoid more people joining unknown gunmen. Stop sit at home on Mondays and let love and truth without fear lead us.

Peace makers are children of God. Let us all make peace. Enough of bloodshed in Nigeria.

Finally, show Nigerians dead bodies of the unknown gunmen killed. I tell you, the real truth will come out when identity of those killed are revealed. Innocent, innocent and innocent Igbo youths. That is why unknown gunmen continue to wax stronger because the bad guys hit the security so hard and go free while innocent people are killed and tagged unknown gunmen.
is not expensive to delete stupidity from your life na.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by slimghost(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Congrats to the Nigeria military!. Cleanse the land of these demons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by slimghost(m): 8:36am On Apr 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

This clown is pained while asking infantile questions. ��. Death to all terrorists in Igboland

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by sapele914(m): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2022
rafabenitez:
Beer parlour news
Ok, your house na beer parlor?

Oga bring me 2 Gulder, & 1 Star lager beer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by sapele914(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2022
gidgiddy:

Liar, then how did you gidgiddy manage to escape the onslaught to narrate your ordeal?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Themandator: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2022
QuotaSystem:

According to the Vanguard report, it was Late “Evil forest “ and his criminal gang that were setting the properties of innocent people ablaze.

Good riddance to bad rubbish and may similar fate befall all terrorists and enemies of Nigeria including boko haram, bandits, skull miners and ipob terrorists.

Amen.

Come to the table with your demand, no. It is to punish already impoverished people with meaningless sit at home that you think up as solution... Fools

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.