Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu (28848 Views)

Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons / Video: Military Officer Killed As Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN Gunmen In Anambra / Eye Withness Account Of How ESN Defeated Nigerian Army At Orlu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by InoGetJoy: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Anyone who believes your rubbish lies is a big fòol sad
Only brainwashed ipob thugs, cultist and criminals supports the Esn/Ugm.
If una like make una do una cheap ipob propaganda from now till eternity,it will not change the fact that anything and everything possible to crush any group trying to bring down the peace of the ever peaceful Imo State will continue to be done.
Imo State is not interested in joining any biafra connected to ipob a group that has shown signs that they will be more brutal than the fg if they had the power.
Nonsense.
who's talking about prpaganda? I'm telling you what's happening in my locale and you're calling it propaganda? The day karma will hit you, we'll call it propaganda too
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by warlordd(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
paramakina202:

Nnamdi Kanu is a curse they see as a saviour the sooner they are stopped in Igboland the better for everyone.
Look at how peaceful our SS neigbhors are while SE is on fire under the instructions of abroad based criminal hustlers that call themselves freedom fighters.They organised and armed themselves not to set anyone free but to keep IGBOLAND under their control and bondage in the name of Biafra restoration.

I've said it many times and I will continue to say it, God will NEVER forgive Onye-nzuzu Kanu for bringing evil to Igboland. Orlu people should have themselves to blame for habouring criminals.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Proudlyomonna: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

who's talking about prpaganda? I'm telling you what's happening in my locale and you're calling it propaganda? The day karma will hit you, we'll call it propaganda too

I will be dammed to believe anything from a pro ipob undecided
Yes I don't trust the army,I know they most times lack sense and flaunt the rules of engagement,but trusting anything from a pro ipob is not a good idea too.
Anything possible to rid Imo State off esn/ugm will continue to be done until the peace we had before mnk brought his militant esn that's now under the command of that bastard Simon Epka,is attained.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Proudlyomonna: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
samfrancis1:
You really don’t have to believe some things but don’t argue it since you’re not there.. Bros na their state na then know wetin dem deh face… Many of us here will pretend like we don’t know what Nigeria security men can do or what they’ve been doing in the past.. any small issue anywhere no be innocent citizens deh suffer am before.. una go just deh talk may be na to gain like, argue or just pure hatred… normal ibo man just get pride and can boast any how. I know they about them.. but those guys are really marginalized and suffering it for real… .. we all fear death.. sometimes I wonder what our impact is on earth if you can’t speak for yourself or fight for yourself.. just coke to earth suffer and go back.. lol

Well perhaps someone should give you a slap on the head so you can zap back to reality and understand that this is a faceless forum and anyone can create a moniker claiming to be from anywhere �
I don't trust the army,I wasn't born today so I can't vouch for them,but trusting a pro ipob is also not a good idea at all.
I don't fear anything,but I fight for something just not for something that's obviously a fraud and destructive agenda.
No sensible human being tags team with any group that goes about threaning and killing others who do not support their destructive fraud agenda.
Everything possible to crush any group trying to bring down the peace of Imo State must be done.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Proudlyomonna: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
samfrancis1:
You really don’t have to believe some things but don’t argue it since you’re not there.. Bros na their state na then know wetin dem deh face… Many of us here will pretend like we don’t know what Nigeria security men can do or what they’ve been doing in the past.. any small issue anywhere no be innocent citizens deh suffer am before.. una go just deh talk may be na to gain like, argue or just pure hatred… normal ibo man just get pride and can boast any how. I know they about them.. but those guys are really marginalized and suffering it for real… .. we all fear death.. sometimes I wonder what our impact is on earth if you can’t speak for yourself or fight for yourself.. just coke to earth suffer and go back.. lol

Well perhaps someone should give you a slap on the head so you can zap back to reality and understand that this is a faceless forum and anyone can create a moniker claiming to be from anywhere �
I don't trust the army,I wasn't born today so I can't vouch for them,but trusting a pro ipob is also not a good idea at all.
I don't fear anything,but I fight for something just not for something that's obviously a fraud and destructive agenda.
No sensible human being tags team with any group that goes about threaning and killing others who do not support their destructive fraud agenda.
Everything possible to crush any group trying to bring down the peace of Imo State must be done
Imo state is not known for this sort of rubbish,we hold the rank as the most Educated people in the country all this senseless insurrection is in no way good for the image of Imo State and the SE region at large.
After seeing that video where ipob's esn/ugm went killing innocent voters it was it for me with this ipob destructive agenda.
I hence perceive any pro ipob as an enemy to the development of Igboland.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by moshino(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hizzy:

Tel your security men to enter bush

Only an animal lives in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by samfrancis1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Bros leave the broda.. if you check am well na one of those hungry niggas for onitsha weh deh always talk Taa my money na Yon Tasan…..
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Sergio104(m): 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Yes I don't trust the army,I know they most times lack sense and flaunt the rules of engagement,but trusting anything from a pro ipob is not a good idea too.
Anything possible to rid Imo State off esn/ugm will continue to be done until the peace we had before mnk brought his militant esn that's now under the command of that bastard Simon Epka,is attained.

You are on Twitter right??

Please search the trend #orlu is boiling

If you are truly an igboman and don't feel bad for what the Nigerian armies are using the people speaking the same language as you.......then there's no iota of conscience in you

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by InoGetJoy: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I'm not pro ESN, UGN or IPOB but I support a referendum to allow people choose whether to remain united in Nigeria. The army has been killing IPOB members right from the days they were just holding rallies and waving flags. When the images and videos were posted here on nairaland, people cheered the army on. If you hear UGM, who do you think they are? If the brothers and sisters of these people who the army have been killing decide to pick up arms and kill policemen and soldiers, don't you think they're these so-called Unknown Gunmen?
Guy don't mention me on any nonsense again. Those people killed on Sunday are my people, and the army wasn't successful in killing any gunmen so they opened fire on innocent people. On their way back to Obinze barracks, the army shot sporadically at another market in Owerri. Use google maps and check the distance between Ubommiri and Orlu and tell me if you'll say people in Rochas' Market in Ubommiri had anything to do wth the UGM in Orlu.
Guy be careful
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by InoGetJoy: 12:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
samfrancis1:
Bros leave the broda.. if you check am well na one of those hungry niggas for onitsha weh deh always talk Taa my money na Yon Tasan…..
It's well
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Proudlyomonna: 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sergio104:

You are on Twitter right??

Please search the trend #orlu is boiling

If you are truly an igboman and don't feel bad for what the Nigerian armies are using the people speaking the same language as you.......then there's no iota of conscience in you

I am not on the side of the army but what options do the region have in tackling this issue of ugm.
If you are an Igboman and you are not bothered about the impact this ugm issue have on the region,then you are either pro ipob who naturally do not have the capacity to think or you are plainly using taquiya to wish the evil happening in the North to befall the ever peaceful SE.
If this issue goes beyond the control of the state or region govt it can lead to the declaration for a state of emergency,do you even know this?
This is the main reason I don't support ipob and their destructive oppressive agenda,you created a militant sect and brought it into the region knowing fully well that as a group you are proscribed and attacked as outlaws,will creating the Esn not constantly drag in this shameless army into the region thereby putting the region in unnecessary unrest?
Mnk and his ipob has never ever done anything good for SE apart from dragging trouble upon problems into the region.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Proudlyomonna: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I'm not pro ESN, UGN or IPOB but I support a referendum to allow people choose whether to remain united in Nigeria. The army has been killing IPOB members right from the days they were just holding rallies and waving flags. When the images and videos were posted here on nairaland, people cheered the army on. If you hear UGM, who do you think they are? If the brothers and sisters of these people who the army have been killing decide to pick up arms and kill policemen and soldiers, don't you think they're these so-called Unknown Gunmen?
Guy don't mention me on any nonsense again. Those people killed on Sunday are my people, and the army wasn't successful in killing any gunmen so they opened fire on innocent people. On their way back to Obinze barracks, the army shot sporadically at another market in Owerri. Use google maps and check the distance between Ubommiri and Orlu and tell me if you'll say people in Rochas' Market in Ubommiri had anything to do wth the UGM in Orlu.
Guy be careful

Well like I said I don't trust the fg army bcus they have so much unprofessionalism in them and don't know when to engage and disengage,but notwithstanding it all boils down to having some brainwashed bastards claiming freedom fighters going about to intimidate and attack others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle.
Ipob brought their militant esn/ugm into the region, would they say they are unaware that it will constantly drag confrontations with the army? which will obviously put the lives of innocent people and the region in unrest?
After seeing that video where they went killing innocent voters,I hence perceive any pro ipob as an enemy of Igboland everything possible to crush this Esn/ugm must be done now before they finally bring in the disaster happening in the North into SE.
Don't quote me again too bcus I don't like engaging with a pro ipob.
I want a referendum too,but not the type championed by a group that will hang the heads of critics and others who do not support their nonsensical fruitless destructive fruad struggle.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
moshino:

Only an animal lives in the bush.
In Nigeria civilian casualties is turn by tire it will soon get to you
Your people can't be in Power for ever
It's a loan repayable
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by showafrica(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
mrvitalis:
Properties worth millions set ablaze for what exactly ? ...if u neutralised them why set the properties on fire ?

Your No 1 job is to secure life n properties of the people yet your burn properties worth millions ?

Makes absolutely no sense

I don't understand the burnings too may be it's frustration or hatred. Nigeria security don't like igbos
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by moshino(m): 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hizzy:

In Nigeria civilian casualties is turn by tire it will soon get to you
Your people can't be in Power for ever
It's a loan repayable

You make too many uninformed assumptions my friend.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Mazisimonekpa(m): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
who's this ezi ofia biko nu?
lalasticlala mynd44
ban this handle

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by mpire: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
[s]
Taccon:
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
[/s]

Stup.id scammer didn't you say yesterday you have 10 digits revenue income? Why switch account, are you no longer doctorolasdesk that employed 25 Nigerians and you're actually making $5K. grin grin

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by melodyisaac: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
warlordd:

Nwokem mechi onu! Anybody habouring a criminal is also a criminal.
sorry who is harboring a criminal here, I wonder why most of you reason from your anus when it comes to Igbo matters. So because the east is infested with unknown gunmen everyone in the east is now harboring criminal? God have mercy on you all

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by kally90(f): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Golan007:

A whole 30 Igbo men and none is Ipob?

grin

Non, what they did there was a no no
They wasted innocent souls
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by ella45(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good for them others will learn ,kudos to the JTF

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
Golan007:

They went to random compounds and killed 2 guys who just so happened to be pharmacists.

Continue.

It did not touch you so it is a lie to you. Don't worry Karma is shearing the sweet. It will reach you.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by mbos: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
BMedia:
Saw it on Channels.

Kudos to the Joint task force.

Ndigbo must rise up and ensure Igboland is permanently free from ipob/esn terrorists and it’s known gunmen.

useless talk

nonsense
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Idiko1: 2:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
QuotaSystem:

The Joint security task force comprising of the police and military personnel has killed a notorious gang leader of the IPOB/ESN militia known as “Evil forest” during a gun duel that ensued yesterday at Orlu.

According to our sources, it was disclosed that a gun duel took place between the IPOB/ESN militia gang and the joint security task force which led to the killing of “Evil forest” and 25 members of his gang while others sustained life-threatening injuries.

The joint security task force has continued with their patrol around the area to ensure peace and security are restored while encouraging the people to go about their lawful businesses without fear or any form of intimidation by the IPOB/ESN gang known as Unknown gunmen.

Recall that “Evil forest” and his gang parading as Unknown gunmen have been terrorizing the people of Orlu and its environs leaving so many innocent people dead, some wounded while properties worth millions of naira were set ablaze during the time he and his gang held sway in the area.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/south-east-security-troops-neutralise-ipob-esns-gang-leader-evil-forest-25-others-in-imo/amp/

This is idiotic fake news.
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by samfrancis1(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Everything possible to crush any group trying to bring down the peace of Imo State must be done
Imo state is not known for this sort of rubbish,we hold the rank as the most Educated people in the country all this senseless insurrection is in no way good for the image of Imo State and the SE region at large.
After seeing that video where ipob's esn/ugm went killing innocent voters it was it for me with this ipob destructive agenda.
I hence perceive any pro ipob as an enemy to the development of Igboland.
Are you saying your from imo? And yeah you spill all of this sh*t… I bet you don’t leave or stay anywhere close to Ibo land.. I’m ashamed anyway.. I understand you better now… Try enjoy your day brother..
Re: Troops Neutralise IPOB/ESN’s Gang Leader & 25 Others at Orlu by Proudlyomonna: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
samfrancis1:
Are you saying your from imo? And yeah you spill all of this sh*t… I bet you don’t leave or stay anywhere close to Ibo land.. I’m ashamed anyway.. I understand you better now… Try enjoy your day brother..

Yes I am from Imo State,country 9 precisely
And I go home constantly bcus I have business in the east..
I am very certain you are not Igbo at all bcus if you were Igbo you would know that no Igboman is under any obligation to be pro ipob,and if incase you are Igbo,hmm I am not disappointed bcus over time I have seen how you pro ipob here shamelessly parade yourselves like bandit, attacking and trying to play down any opposing viewpoints to the destructive ipob agenda.
I am Igbo not ipob,any group that goes about bringing trouble into Igboland is my enemy.
All ipob has ever achieved in their fruitless taliban like destructive fraud struggle is to constantly draw trouble into the peaceful region,and yet you think sensible Igbos who have something doing with their lives should stand with such a group??
It's your decision to be pro ipob and it's mine not to be so enjoy your fruitless ipob nonsense �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b / Jubilation In Osogbo After Ademola Adeleke Collected Certificate Of Return / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.