Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Course City Nigeria Review/ Is Course City Nigeria Legit Or A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Course City Nigeria Review/ Is Course City Nigeria Legit Or A Scam (5986 Views)

Benin City, Nigeria: Building Contractors - Aleropeg Integrated Services / Is Mulabux.com Legit Or Scam? / How To Make Fastest Money In Nigeria, Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Course City Nigeria Review/ Is Course City Nigeria Legit Or A Scam by Magdiel: 12:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Is course city Nigeria legit or a scam? In this course city Nigeria review I will be answering your questions about whether it's legit or a scam, just relax as I tell you everything you need to know.

But before I go further I will like to welcome my new readers, thanks so much for visiting this post, and please If you find this review helpful don't forget to share it so others can benefit from it too.

I know someone might have told you about this platform; course city Nigeria, that's why you want to confirm if it's legit or a scam.
Read to know if what the person told you is true. You can also visit my blog www.magdiel9ja.com.ng to read the full review I wrote about course city Nigeria.

What is course city Nigeria and how does it work
Course city Nigeria is a system designed to impact its members with quality knowledge and skills in E-Commerce, video editing, web design, and affiliate marketing
The system also allows its members to sell courses and raise funds from them. the system brings buyers and sellers together.

In course city Nigeria the courses are structured into four levels which are level 1, level 2, level 3, and level 4. This structure makes it possible for members to generate funds from the system by selling these courses level by level.

Now, this is how course city Nigeria works, once you register with the sum of N1500 you will be eligible to buy a level 1 course which is based on E-commerce for N500, and course city Nigeria will help you sell it to two persons for the sum of N500 per person that is you will make N1000 after the transaction. with the N1000 you made by selling
a level 1 course you will use it to purchase a level 2 course, the course is a book on video editing and the site will help you sell it to four persons that is you make N4000 when you buy level 2 course, with the N4000 you buy level 3 course which is on web editing and it will be sold to 11 persons, 11×N4000=N44,000 that's how the system works.
briefly, All you need to do is you'll open a free account then activate it with 1k after the Activation they'll send you a serial number after 24hrs, then you'll deposit 500 to your Course city Nigeria account*

Is course city Nigeria legit/scam
I won't say course city Nigeria is legit and I won't say it's a scam. please read the full review https://www.magdiel9ja.com.ng/2022/04/15/course-city-nigeria-review-is-course-city-nigeria-legit-or-scam/ to know if it's legit or a scam

Screenshots of payments by course city Nigeria
Like I told you earlier on, course city Nigeria is paying people and here are screenshot of payments check it here
https://www.magdiel9ja.com.ng/2022/04/15/course-city-nigeria-review-is-course-city-nigeria-legit-or-scam/

Re: Course City Nigeria Review/ Is Course City Nigeria Legit Or A Scam by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2022
Another ponzi scheme.
Re: Course City Nigeria Review/ Is Course City Nigeria Legit Or A Scam by Lone35(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
So how do I join

(1) (Reply)

South African Companies Finds It Hard To Rule Kenyan Market / Exercise Books Ruling Machine For Sale / Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.