Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career (25775 Views)

How To Further My Career In Canada With Nigeria HND / 10 Things That Could Ruin Your Career / Johnspeak Uwangue: How I Broke The Chain Of Stagnation In My Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Coolcat001: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:

What does it take to be an agent?
Thanks....

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Coolcat001: 5:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Zendinho post=112088601][/quote]
Call me
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Offpoint1: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bolaji26:
I once won 3.4m from betting with 700 but because I was addicted to it that time and looking for 4m to balance my plans, I come use d 3.4m carried Chelsea to win at 1.13odd.

Na so i lost the money.

Till today, I no dey go near betting again and na beg beg i dey beg for money now
Wereygrin your village people strong die

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Coldie(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
The day I lost my life savings to betting is the day I understood the reason y people commit suicide.

If not for the fact that I can’t just give up i for dae heaven by now

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by ultimateprof: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
The best way to stop betting is not to start it, but if you've started playing na God hand you dey!
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
You see betting, especially visual, and loan apps, if you want to be financially useful to yourself and your family, stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by jimmynauty: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Extrastiv01:

Hello everyone, my name is not necessary, I am 28 years old and I am on the verge of losing my job but the important thing here is that sport betting is about to ruin my life and career and I need help and advise from you all. It all started when my friend Bolaji(not real name) introduced me to this popular sport betting platform last year which I strongly believe that 80% of Nigerian youths would know or even use on a regular basis.

I started playing games on this platforms with the little money I made from side hustles,it was cool because I could still remember my first game; I staked #2000 on a match between Liverpool and a smaller club and I cashed out massively that weekend. I was so happy and all of a sudden I became greedy. I began to stake higher and started looking for higher and better odds to boost my winnings, I started staking with my salary and then it got worse that I started using my life savings to play games in which most time I don't win but still I won't back out hoping I would win back all my lost money in the next game ,I would even borrow money from my neighbors and friends as a matter of fact, I got a new name on the street: (BABA 2 ODDS)

Last week, my boss gave me #150,000 to go and deposit at the bank but instead I transferred the money into my betting account wallet hoping I could double the money. I predicted realmadrid to win on last week champions league match against Chelsea,though they qualified for the next round but they still lost to Chelsea. I almost ran mad at the viewing centre. Anyways my boss has been calling me since and I couldn't pick because I don't know what to tell him.....
Nairalanders I need your advise and help!!!

All points to one thing - GREED.. deal with greed, you will be okay.. ask me
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by snoopz: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
When ever I see gamblers wey dey addicted, i no dey move near Dem o, i only bet when the money I have is more than sufficient untill the next certain credit alert will enter, some days dey wey be say i go see code, i go load, but them i will remember the ones you don dey stake e go kuku spoil nooni, y don't you rest till weekend, naso i no go bet for the again o
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by plouchea24: 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Betting wil only ruin your life, it will eventually make affect your reasoning and suffered from psychosis. There's no amount you want win with bet, that will stand the test of time. It's cursed. God frown at it. There is no any anti-addiction to betting other than to consider it as cursed and begins to see it as evil. The only remedy to it is to stay discipline, even if it's possible, stay away from anything that has to do with it. Betting is evil, it's has made millions bankruptcy, mad and many has suffered serious ailments like High Blood Pressure, Cardiovascular attacks, Psychological disorder e.t.c So please, resist it, do everything you can to keep off from it. It's only take discipline and determination. And I pray that God will help you..

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by plouchea24: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
Betting wil only ruin your life, it will eventually affect your reasoning and make you suffered from psychosis. There's no amount you want win with bet, that will stand the test of time. It's cursed. God frown at it. There is no any anti-addiction to betting other than to consider it as cursed and begins to see it as evil. The only remedy to it is to stay discipline, even if it's possible, stay away from anything that has to do with it. Betting is evil, it's has made millions bankruptcy, mad and many has suffered serious ailments like High Blood Pressure, Cardiovascular attacks, Psychological disorder e.t.c So please, resist it, do everything you can to keep off from it. It's only take discipline and determination. And I pray that God will help you..
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Fantazy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
There's money that should be meant for gambling, a spare money, the one you can afford to loose.
As a gambler, one should be able to control oneself and do something to prevent one from gambling with a particular money.
I had to open a different bank account, I didn't collect ATM card, I made it fixed so any money that goes there doesn't come out until I go to the bank and write a letter. That's what prevented me from using my life savings to bets.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by piyoo91: 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bolaji26:
I once won 3.4m from betting with 700 but because I was addicted to it that time and looking for 4m to balance my plans, I come use d 3.4m carried Chelsea to win at 1.13odd.

Na so i lost the money.

Till today, I no dey go near betting again and na beg beg i dey beg for money now
are you for real?
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Contekbbc: 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
BET is the instrument of witchcraft.

It destroys people's life and make them unproductive.

Dangers of betting:
It makes the person involved not to even bother to develop himself or herself.

They keep believing their time will come that they will win millions but sadly that time never comes and if it comes,they squander all the money believing soon they will win more money.

It brings shame as you will struggle to even buy clothes you will put on.

You will rather use the money with you to bet than to buy food and so,you become so Lin.
You won't have purpose in life again.

It makes you have this thought that money can't be got elsewhere aside betting and when your expectations are not forthcoming,you might turn to diabolical means or go fully into crime.

I can list the disadvantages from now till December.
@OP
Please run from it as it has destroyed many fine destinies.

Start doing something meaningful with your life like getting involved with your passion or
You can find a digital skill that can add values to you and finally

PRAY!PRAY!! PRAY!!!

BETTING is a demonic attack cos no matter how hardworking and smart you are, you will look like someone who is lazy and useless.

May the JAH guide you and everyone in this mess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by DevilsEqual(m): 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Coolcat001:
Turn the situation around,
first stop gambling because Only you can help yourself

Secondly become a BetKING agent, because only the betting companies and their agent truly wins

I can help you become an agent because I am already an agent in Abuja.

Sir,how much would it cost to be an agent?
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by gbemi19: 7:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
AlphaBeta130:
Read allen carr easy way to quit gambling. Finish the book at a go. When you finish the book, to place a bet will scare you like hell. Message me for the pdf. Your brain has been altered and you need it to be corrected. Message me on WhatsApp for the pdf zero 8 ten 5 thirty 15 ten

boss can u send it to me pls
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Chrisslim(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
BigYash:
If you comment like this on twitter, you don enter trouble. grin. Them go say na d reason why you no dey remember use punctuation. grin. Lean to use punctuation my nigga.

Tankz man, d tin is, am nt a fan of punc bt I will adapt
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Goldbw122(m): 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Anytime you see quick money, just run because it will make you lose more money.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by xeleb(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
The award for mumu of the century should go to this OP, it is not betting that is killing you but ignorance and stupidity, I mean who the hell , in his right sense will put some much money on Madrid to win Chelsea, a game that is 50/50 chance of winning, this is not Madrid and Kano pilllars will talking about here, Madrid vs Chelsea any day , any time can go either way, even to check head to head record , u see and use your head to even put 1k to carry any of them winning, playing bet for fun, and I never put more than 100 naira at a go on betting, even bet as low as 10 naira on sporty bet, so tell me how am going to bother if I lost 10naira, when i hear this story of people going this far, and addiction and stuff, I find it very unbelievable, so ppl can be this naive , in betting nothing is sure,

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by BigYash: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Chrisslim:

Tankz man, d tin is, am nt a fan of punc bt I will adapt
Correct nigga. You're blessed .

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Steve0979(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Newboss:
Who be this one? Which career? Na jail you dey go so. Mumu man.

Abeg shift. You dey disturb us.
for ur mind now u talk waitin mk sense abi
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Judd007: 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
I wanted to advice you, but ifa says, you should tell us your real names and that of your friend’s, so that we can pray for you.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Bbbw: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Really
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Newboss(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Steve0979:
for ur mind now u talk waitin mk sense abi

For your mind, you dey among those wey get usable IQ
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Jadesola641: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Arbitrage betting strategy is a way of getting 100% win from sport betting, videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcCmHpwDI01/?utm_medium=copy_link ) from my YouTube channel explains arbitrage betting, to get started with arbitrage, as someone who already knows about arbitrage you would need an arbitrage betting software to be able to get you arbitrage matches, some arbitrage betting example i have shown in many of my YouTube uploaded videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHP1Pwjv4F/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHRZwrDdYx/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link ), arbitrage betting odds as you know is an over giving odds or a mistake odd and the ones you get from the software can last up to 30 minutes before the bookmaker suspect it and recorrect the odd by then you would have played the game and be ready for your profit, Profits per a single arbitrage game can be up to 10-30% profits and you van get arbitrage games up to 5 daily or more depends on how many you want to play a day, arbitrage betting are available in all bookmakers Africa, Europe, America, arbitrage betting calculator allows you calculate the amount to stake on each of the team or player or options, with arbitrage betting you don't worry if the team wins or draw which ever the outcome you still make profits (this say more https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHPOClDF8V/?utm_medium=copy_link ) , arbitrage betting for beginners already explained in my YouTube video, arbitrage betting in Nigeria available on the arbitrage software as the software has all Nigeria bookmakers and you can use any 3 to get started and make profits, so what step are you taking about financial freedom? steady income? free from brokenness? (Some of my withdrawals https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link )
or are you ok and still need more or more idea as to making money?
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by ibinaboonline: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baba 2odds, you’re clearly not a born again Christian. Get God, get sense.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by rukz: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2022
martinskelly:
@Extrastiv01

I used to be in this mess, sometimes it's not all about reading this and that it's all about what i call "Mind commitment".

In reality, not all books changes someone if you don't work things out yourself.
You can read from now till thy kingdom come nothing changes if your mind is not ready to accept faults.

I was hooked in this thing called gambling always blaming devil for my addiction not even knowing I'm the devil, greed took me to a higher level of ignorance in a realm of imaginary riches.

How i stopped Gambling is just by his grace.
It all began like a film, just like i mentioned earlier "Mind commitment" , it took me just 5mins to decide on quitting or dieing, i held on to quitting without looking at all of my losses and it worked like magic.

I did not actually plan on quitting the day i quitted but it came as a force, as a will, as not an option, as if I'm going to die that day but all thanks to my will power of taking drastic decision of not wanting to live in penury.

Ever since i stopped Gambling, my life has changed for better, people come to me for financial help and i give without blinking.
I can feed my family comfortably, my son goes to a good school and in all people envy me now.

Though Gambling dealt with me mercilessly but overcoming it is the best thing that will ever happen to you in your life time because it kills gradually.

So @OP, just make up your mind even if you read all the positive comments here or you read all the books on how to stop Gambling if your mind is not yet made up you can't stop it, you just have to take the bull by the horns or you even carry the bull anyhow you deem it fit or want to because it is only you that can stop it not even your pastor, babalawo or whatever feltish means you feel is the best.

My 2cent.......
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by chessguru(m): 9:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
i just completed a 7 days roll over on 2 odds where i make 3 k become 235 k in 7 days , but still sport betting is not for everyone and i believe 8 out of every bettor run into problems due to greed (human nature) and lack of self control. as for me , it is my retirement plan . ROLL OVER gets you covered.

1 Like

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by rukz: 9:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Contekbbc:
BET is the instrument of witchcraft.

It destroys people's life and make them unproductive.

Dangers of betting:
It makes the person involved not to even bother to develop himself or herself.

They keep believing their time will come that they will win millions but sadly that time never comes and if it comes,they squander all the money believing soon they will win more money.

It brings shame as you will struggle to even buy clothes you will put on.

You will rather use the money with you to bet than to buy food and so,you become so Lin.
You won't have purpose in life again.

It makes you have this thought that money can't be got elsewhere aside betting and when your expectations are not forthcoming,you might turn to diabolical means or go fully into crime.

I can list the disadvantages from now till December.
@OP
Please run from it as it has destroyed many fine destinies.

Start doing something meaningful with your life like getting involved with your passion or
You can find a digital skill that can add values to you and finally

PRAY!PRAY!! PRAY!!!

BETTING is a demonic attack cos no matter how hardworking and smart you are, you will look like someone who is lazy and useless.

May the JAH guide you and everyone in this mess

Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by chapwiz(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Baba 2 Odd
Lol to get this name mean say you real betting ambassador..
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by NdakoIb(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Before my candid comment. I want you to tell me your name
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by jidebabao: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Omo see don't be too greedy when staking on sport betting that's the no 1 code of the game no matter how addicted you are plus know when to count your losses.learn this and be gud.
Re: Sportbetting Is About To Ruin My Career by Sholuwa241: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Enskynelson:
It's always easier to resist the urge of getting involved in any ill than trying to break off the shackles when already addicted. I am in my 30s but have never placed any bet. Let us wait for others who have the experience to tell us how one can break loose from the chain of this kind of addiction as I can only advice u how never to be involved in betting.
please tell this young man say make him go confessed wetin he use the money take do to is Bo's and quite the sports betting if not na the cloth wen e well for him body e go take go back to is village a word is a nof for the wise man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Handle My Female Colleague? / The Cripple Cobbler Gets A New Wheel-chair (photos) / A Female Nigeria Painter Showcase Her Skills Prove That She Is Not Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.