Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,451 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Start A Weekend Job: (#200k+ Every Month) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Start A Weekend Job: (#200k+ Every Month) (445 Views)

3 Shisha Maker Needed For Weekend Job In VI / I Need A Weekend Job Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee. / Weekend Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start A Weekend Job: (#200k+ Every Month) by pauladonis(m): 3:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Getting an extra source of income that pays you nothing less than 200k every month is not a choice anymore, it is a MUST especially in our country.

The value of Naira keeps falling, fuel scarcity is rampant, prices of goods and services keep soaring, leaving nothing for the average Nigerian.

The way things are now, only people that earn high income every month would be able to survive.

So what's the way out? Well, the way out is to start a weekend job capable of paying you up to #200k monthly.

In this case, the weekend job I've seen paying serious Nigerians #200k+ is Car Tracker Installation Business.

You may be wondering how... No, let me show you some quick maths.

you’re paid at least #40,000 for installing a car tracker in one car for only 2 hours.

40k for one installation, for the sake of this example, let’s say you do 2 installations in a week.

That is 2 x 40k… #80,000 in a week!

Then multiply that by 1 month.

Now Imagine what that extra extra cash from installing trackers would do for you…

If you're interested in learning more about this business and how you can learn the skill, follow this link to join my upcoming free class now: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander

Please note: Only 26 Slots Remain, so hurry up and join the class now.

Re: Start A Weekend Job: (#200k+ Every Month) by pauladonis(m): 10:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Cars get stolen every day in Nigeria. Car Trackers are the last line of defense for car owners and that's why the business is so lucrative right now...

You don't need to bath soap or do ritual. There is demand for car tracker installers all over the nation... Just learn the skill and make good money with your knowledge.

If you're interested, go here now: https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander
Re: Start A Weekend Job: (#200k+ Every Month) by Haywhyluv: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
Interested
Re: Start A Weekend Job: (#200k+ Every Month) by pauladonis(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Haywhyluv:
Interested

Use this link. https://nairarain.com.ng/cartrackerlander
It will bring you straight to my DM

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Opportunity / VACANCY! Job Openings At IITA, Ibadan / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.