Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi (665 Views)

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Eko Youth Walk: Seyi Tinubu, Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, 9ice and others (Photos) / Peter Obi Who Is Contesting Against Me Lives In Lagos - Tinubu (pic/vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by Solomycin: 4:15am On Apr 19, 2022
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN OSINBAJO FOR CONTESTING AGAINST TINUBU- SAHEED AJADI

by Solomycin

According to a news that was published by The Nation Newspaper online this evening, it was reported that a governorship aspirant on the platform of Accord Party in Oyo State, Saheed Ajadi, has said that he is disappointed in Vice President Yemi Osinbajo for contesting for presidency against Chief Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu because, it was Tinubu that fed Osinbajo and made him what he is presently.
credit icon
While the gubernatorial aspirant was addressing some newsmen to declare his intention to run as the governor of the state in the forthcoming election, Saheed Ajadi said that there is no doubt that, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best presidential candidate Nigeria has presently because of the great works he did in Lagos State when he was still the governor of the state.

He said it was Tinubu that increased the internally generated revenue of the state from N600m to N20b, because, he knew what he was doing as the governor of the state, as he further said that,
(READ FULL INTERESTING STORY ON
https://stechitegist.com/i-am-disappointed-in-osinbajo-for-contesting-against-tinubu-saheed-ajadi/)
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by God1000(m): 4:17am On Apr 19, 2022
We Nigerians don't care, we prefer Osinbajo
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by maiiilooo(m): 4:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Are we not in a democratic Nation again.?
This people will be opening mouth anyhow.
Something way the two of them no go win sef ..
Make buhari rule again for another 8years ,cause e be like say we never get sense finish

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by maybanks: 4:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Lol...... And who tells this idiot that his Opinion counts or matters
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by TheRareGem1(f): 4:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Shove your disappointment Mr. Man. We don't care. I just don't understand why people are making fuse out of this thing. When the man flag bear the party, let's see what you all we say then
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by okefranci: 5:00am On Apr 19, 2022
.......and you will be continuing disappointed when he finally emerge as the next president.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by okefranci: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2022
maybanks:
Lol...... And who tells this idiot that his Opinion counts or matters
Don't mind my brother
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by CaptainAyub: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2022
Yoruba muslims on the beat.
Igbos hate themselves grin
Igbos are not united grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by complexBoss12: 5:06am On Apr 19, 2022
How somebody would want to move from Buhari to Tinubu presidency is beyond me. If you're Yoruba and you doing this for tribalism, you have Osinbanjo, Fashola, etc. You have alot of sound minds that can lead this country out the mess we are in.

Drop all this Tibunu advocacy. The man is sick, can't even hold an ordinary microphone. He may have the track record, but there is time for everything. No club in the world will sign Pele for $100 as a striker, but there was a time they will beg to pay $100m to have him.

Bad leadership spares no one. I lived in Kano and it wasn't easy for them under Buhari. This is not coming from hate but common sense.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by Nobody: 5:06am On Apr 19, 2022
God1000:

We Nigerians don't care, we prefer Osinbajo

That's why the whole Nigeria does not work. You are all deviant and aberrant people, even if you cannot see it, who demand things they cannot /do not give.

You want others to eschew corruption but you enjoy and actively promote corruption daily in your own lives.

You demand respect but demean all others you view as below you like maids, petrol station attendant, shoprite cashiers etal.

You want loyalty, appreciation and gratitude from others but you shamelessly support treachery, ingratitude and backstabbing against those you do not like.

You all want your own businesses with workers to serve you diligently and deliver success for you yet you go to work daily looking for ways to undermine and cheat your employer to contribute towards wrecking his/her business.

You are all over-religious and go to church to bash the bible aggressively yet you are ungodly in your daily dealings.

You castigate rising immorality and high divorce rate today in public yet you are sleeping with your neighbors wife secretly.

I could go on. Overall point is that the average Nigeria is an unprincipled, duplicitous and treacherous person who only does/backs the right things when it suits him and not all the time as should be the case and as is required to create a nation built on solid and consistent respect for doing what is best always for the greater good of society.

That you don't like Tinubu means ingratitude, backstabbing and treachery against him, from those he dedicated time and resources to elevate, solely out of the goodness of his heart, is okay abi?

Look in the mirror to see why God cannot bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 19, 2022
complexBoss12:
How somebody would want to move from Buhari to Tinubu presidency is beyond me. If you're Yoruba and you doing this for tribalism, you have Osinbanjo, Fashola, etc. You have alot of sound minds that can lead this country out the mess we are in.

Drop all this Tibunu advocacy. The man is sick, can't even hold an ordinary microphone. He may have the track record, but there is time for everything. No club in the world will sign Pele for $100 as a striker, but there was a time they will beg to pay $100m to have him.

Bad leadership spares no one. I lived in Kano and it wasn't easy for them under Buhari. This is not coming from hate but common sense.

Rubbish. Do you understand what productive and exemplary leadership is?

If you know anyone who delegate and deploys the best human resources available, to achieve outstanding results, more than Tinubu than give us their name.

America is the greatest nation on Earth with virtually the most productive human resources on the face of the Earth.

They recently voted Joe Biden 79 years old Joe Biden who has health challenges they view, on balance, as not significant enough to affect his abiliry to lead.

Next minute people like you will point to USA as "civilised clime" when wishing to mock your native Nigeria yet you cannot appreciate it is the intellectual sophistication, which you lack, that sets them apart to deliver to deliver the shiny infrastructure, built environments and superior socio-economic development you praise non-stop.

Physical fitness is important but leadership is ultimately about brains and not brawns. If Tinubu is physically and mentally able to function as a President then that is all Nigerians need to support him, given his other far more important qualities, rather than we be looking for someone 40 years old and sprinting around like Usain Bolt yet is a leadership waste of space like Sowore.
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by Joylove2324(f): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by OBALOLA55(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2022
SEUNMSG LEGENDHERO AND MOOH247 ARE ALL SAD THAT OSINBAJO IS CONTESTING
Re: I Am Disappointed In Osinbajo For Contesting Against Tinubu- Saheed Ajadi by Shooyie: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2022
“So, anyone describing him as a betrayer should just be ignored. That shouldn’t be a serious conversation that we should be having at this point in time. What we should be concerned about at this point in time is, who has the capacity and ability to transform Nigeria”.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Go Into Oblivion If They Don't Field Peter Obi. Alhaji Majeed Dahiru / IPOB And Sokoto Lynchers Are Same...No Difference / Why I Prefer A Tinubu To An Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.