Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) (8936 Views)

Something Mysterious Happened In Africa 600 Years Ago (pictures) / This Girl Rape Me Four Years Ago (pictures) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by AbujaCitiBlog: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
Why are Nigerian girls like this? They are so full of themselves, very Proud and Arrogant like they've got it all.

I was trying to inquire something from this girl, I actually called her and she said she'd get back to me but never did, I texted her on Whatsapp to inquire about the said stuff and it took her forever to reply my messages yet she'll be online posting statuses. This is someone I can just text once in a year, I barely knew she even existed on my WhatsApp!

The most annoying part of it all is that they form for everybody, even the ones that doesn't give a Fvck about them angry They always think every guy wants them sad

I really do not blame them, it's those Perverts and Sex-Starved Male folks that when a girl Sneezes on social media, you'll see 10,000 likes and comments as "Awnn, I love your Catarrh” That causes all these. Those number of ''Likes" they get on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc keeps getting into their head and making it swell so big. RUBBISH! sad
Welcome OP. Idiots stop criticising him.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by JovialJune(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
EmzyT:
[/s]

Just as expected grin grin I thought you'd have proved me wrong and counter my comment with Valid points, but ofcourse you know what I'm saying and must've been among those Broke and Proud Girls we have around grin

Block-headed Pig! This would be my last reply to you. Foolish thing. cheesy

Keep crying, stay pained kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Codepain: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
Candidlady:
She sent back your money!

Ilove a lady with class!
A lady with class won't borrow 2000 airtime from a guy

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by BigYash: 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
shaggy007:
A few minutes ago ... And you immediately rushed to nairaland to gossip
Yes o. He did well ,so that the pussy ass niggas can learn .. Bitches own don too much these days..

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by DaInferno(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:
Why are Nigerian girls like this? They are so full of themselves, very Proud and Arrogant like they've got it all.

I was trying to inquire something from this girl, I actually called her and she said she'd get back to me but never did, I texted her on Whatsapp to inquire about the said stuff and it took her forever to reply my messages yet she'll be online posting statuses. This is someone I can just text once in a year, I barely knew she even existed on my WhatsApp!

The most annoying part of it all is that they form for everybody, even the ones that doesn't give a Fvck about them angry They always think every guy wants them sad

I really do not blame them, it's those Perverts and Sex-Starved Male folks that when a girl Sneezes on social media, you'll see 10,000 likes and comments as "Awnn, I love your Catarrh” That causes all these. Those number of ''Likes" they get on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok etc keeps getting into their head and making it swell so big. RUBBISH! sad
I dedicate the part of the national anthem which says; the labor of our heroes past shall NEVER BE IN VAIN" to you grin

U did well. In this world that we came to live once!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Just block her and allow the Airtime she borrowed from me go like that? angry I don't run a charity organization here Mr. Man.. I had to collect back my airtime before blocking the Bitch.

You goofed by helping her initially.. Don help any girl that isn't your family..
If na babe.. make sure say she dey give you steady pussy and your help is very minimal too..
I applaud you for collecting what you have her.. You are a Real Gee for doing that..

E go pain that bixch wella..

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by DaInferno(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
JovialJune:
I love her class, op was just whining like a pained Sissy because she ignored him, see long Epistles abeg, op even knows how long she stays online, checks her status consistently lmao monitoring spirit cheesy

He says he is not those guys that says trash yet he gave 2k for airtime, I love that she gave you back immediately you asked for it cheesy

Chat of few minutes back op quickly came here to cry, you were really pained, see his fellow guys helping Op to massage his deflated ego grin

Romance section sha, una go dey alright las Las cheesy
say na class grin urgent 2k girls ain't class.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by luminouz(m): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So u collected the money from her, na waaa ooo so u couldn't leave the money for her abi, simply bc she didn't reply u on Time. Okay ooo
You this geh and your sharp mouth.

Which state are you sef?
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
To me. E go well. shocked
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
luminouz:

You this geh and your sharp mouth.

Which state are you sef?
Lolxxxxx
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by IceColdVeins(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Just block her and allow the Airtime she borrowed from me go like that? angry I don't run a charity organization here Mr. Man.. I had to collect back my airtime before blocking the Bitch.
Lord future is proud of you.

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by lildonn222: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Candidlady:
She sent back your money!

Ilove a lady with class!
I was impressed too.But honestly both of them shouldn't have reacted that way.
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by AgentGoat: 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:
So u collected the money from her, na waaa ooo so u couldn't leave the money for her abi, simply bc she didn't reply u on Time. Okay ooo

Why he go leave the money for her na her money?
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Ghostnick: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by thrillionaire(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
I'm glad you got your money back. That's all. You did well.

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Goztino(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

Very senseless comment, and to think it's coming from a Supposed "adult" that might be having Kids at home oogrin grin do you chat with ALL your contacts on Whatsapp? Are there no people you hardly chat with on your WhatsApp? That you just view their statuses and Lock-up? Does that mean you guys are Quarrelling or you shouldn't help them in time of need if you have so much at your disposal?

Would you have said the same if it was to be his fellow guy that he helped? Make una try dey get sense for this Nairaland na cheesy

This guy is the OP with different account grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by moshuur(m): 6:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Boss....edit ur account details (so that u'll still stay "anonymous"wink
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by EmzyT: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Goztino:

[s]This guy is the OP with different account grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/s]

Yes ooo, I'm the OP, because i come on here and counter old men like you dropping senseless comment right? cheesy cheesy

You're just finding out? Omoh you found out late ooo. Aside this one, I still have like 10 other different Nairaland accounts sef cheesy Rubbish!

Please say what you wanna say without Quoting me Please! If you hadn't quoted me, I wouldn't have even bothered replying, I would've allow you to wallow in your stupidity. I hate when I come on here and see it's one thing that quoted me.
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by toujurs: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
This lady even have levels she was able to refund, my own didn't even refund me, a renowned broke ass bitch. Claiming shit. As old as she was

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
moshuur:

Why
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

You goofed by helping her initially.. Don help any girl that isn't your family..
If na babe.. make sure say she dey give you steady pussy and your help is very minimal too..
I applaud you for collecting what you have her.. You are a Real Gee for doing that..

E go pain that bixch wella..

Pussy is not my problem, I can get that anytime I need. And about telling me not to help anyone, I'm sorry to disappoint, I do help Anyone regardless of the gender. If I have so much to spare why shouldn't I give?

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
EmzyT:
[/s]

Yes ooo, I'm the OP, because i come on here and counter old men like you dropping senseless comment right? cheesy cheesy

You're just finding out? Omoh you found out late ooo. Aside this one, I still have like 10 other different Nairaland accounts sef cheesy Rubbish!

Please say what you wanna say without Quoting me Please! I hate when I come on here and see one thing quoting me.

U don collect De thread na him make na,,, u are even more pained about it than I am grin u dey run my race fr me, u just dey give am everybody wotowoto grin grin
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
toujurs:
This lady even have levels she was able to refund, my own didn't even refund me, a renowned broke ass bitch. Claiming shit. As old as she was

grin grin
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2022
IceColdVeins:

Lord future is proud of you.

No time to Simp around, if you're not giving me money u can't give me headache cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by Donaluta(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prettygirl200:

See yeye talk..

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by EmzyT: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

U don collect De thread na him make na,,, u dey run my race fr me, u just dey give am everybody wotowoto grin grin

I hate seeing stupid things, it pains me deep into my bone marrow

Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by toujurs: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol. Ladies with class wey dey borrow from guys.

Why not from fellow female ?
Ladies hardly borrow their fellow lady o.
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by toujurs: 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
moshuur:

You still its every one that panics and full of fear like you. There is nothing there to edit. It is only a jobless bastard that would check his name via his account number and bank name. Like its fucking not necessary, and a waste of energy
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by gidimafia: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
I swear..op should drop number so we can text her and make her she messed with the wrong dude..but some simp will seize opportunity to toast..smh
JONSYN7154:
Give us her number make we bash her. Lol grin grin
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
ThatrealestApex:

Pussy is not my problem, I can get that anytime I need. And about telling me not to help anyone, I'm sorry to disappoint, I do help Anyone regardless of the gender. If I have so much to spare why shouldn't I give?

You can help anyone irrespective of gender..
Then why did you collect your money back.. you collect am back cos e pain you and na wrong investment..
I thought you were an Alpha.. I guess I was wrong.. no wonder many guys here called you a SIMP..
Re: What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) by ThatrealestApex: 1:00am On Apr 20, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

You can help anyone irrespective of gender..
Then why did you collect your money back.. you collect am back cos e pain you and na wrong investment..
I thought you were an Alpha.. I guess I was wrong.. no wonder many guys here called you a SIMP..

K.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

.. / The Magic Behind That 'bushy' Triangle Between The Woman's Legs(Pics 18+) / The Real Truth About Hook Up Which You don’t know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.