Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately (395 Views)

What Are Some Common Interview Questions For Tech Jobs? / Toxic Work Places In Tech And Private Sector / N-Power: Camp For Tech Software Opens On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately by yemsyd(m): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2022
Hello there!!!

We own an agency where we help writers monetise their skills. You get paid for doing what you love to do. What a juicy opportunity. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite your readers, then this job is for you.

At the moment, we have slots for 2 good writers. So what do you have to do to get in? Send me a mail telling me about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly your writing experience. The mail must contain 1 or 2 writing samples of your best content.

If I am fine with your samples and pitch, you will get a test write from me(This will be paid for instantly if it meets our standard).

Here are the basic information you need to know:

1. You will be paid #2 per word

2. Writers are paid on Mondays

3. You're expected to write 1k words or more per day.

Send your Cover letter and Samples to oluseyeoyeyemisunday@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Yemi

5 Likes

Re: Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately by XploraBen(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2022
I'm an experienced freelance content writer.

Can I submit my CV and work samples only?
Re: Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately by Jaygold100: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2022
yemsyd:
Hello there!!!

We own an agency where we help writers monetise their skills. You get paid for doing what you love to do. What a juicy opportunity. If you can do an incredible job writing eye-catching articles that educate and excite your readers, then this job is for you.

At the moment, we have slots for 2 good writers. So what do you have to do to get in? Send me a mail telling me about yourself (Name and location must be included) and, most importantly your writing experience. The mail must contain 1 or 2 writing samples of your best content.

If I am fine with your samples and pitch, you will get a test write from me(This will be paid for instantly if it meets our standard).

Best Regards,

Yemi

Hello sir/ma

My name is owolabi oluwatoba Joshua, I'm a content/ copywriter. I've written alot of articles and content writing over the years and I still love to learn and improve

I have read your request and won't waste your time not to delay you. After reading your request I'm glad to inform you that I'm capable of this job and I will perfectly do it to your satisfaction.

I would love to work with you and use my writing skill to soothe your desire. I would appreciate if you can permit me to begin your work as soon as possible.

Kindly response to my request to make everything clear and show you my previous works.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards.
My WhatsApp number is 09068929701
Re: Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately by Jaygold100: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2022
yemsyd:
Hello there!!!

Best Regards,

Yemi

Hello sir/ma

My name is owolabi oluwatoba Joshua, I'm a content/ copywriter. I've written alot of articles and content writing over the years and I still love to learn and improve

I have read your request and won't waste your time not to delay you. After reading your request I'm glad to inform you that I'm capable of this job and I will perfectly do it to your satisfaction.

I would love to work with you and use my writing skill to soothe your desire. I would appreciate if you can permit me to begin your work as soon as possible.

Kindly response to my request to make everything clear and show you my previous works.

I hope to hear from you soon
Regards.
My WhatsApp number is 09068929701
Re: Experienced Writers For Tech And General Articles Needed Immediately by AngelaOtakpor02(f): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2022
yemsyd:
Hello there!!!

Best Regards,

Yemi

Hi,

Looking out for an experienced Copywriter that specializes in boosting your sales with standout and compelling product description, one who is very creative with ideas on how to build your business.

I am Angela, an excellent sales Copywriter and a product description Copywriter. I have been writing for over two years on different niche that includes lifestyle, health and fitness, business and finance and so many more.

I provide content that includes quality and non plagiarized ebooks or articles, research based and work delivery on time.

My goal has been to ensure that my client are very happy and content with my job and so far, my reviews are always positive feedback and a job well done. The cost of my job is also very affordable in cash.

Feel free to contact me, let's discuss further and get your work done immediately. I would be looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Angela

(1) (Reply)

Freeworkrgn:make Up To 80,000 Naira Weekly With Just Your Mobile Phone / Job Vacancy / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.