Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram (22228 Views)

Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / Sultan: Something Worse Than Boko Haram May Emerge In The North / Southwest Will Stick With Osinbajo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Lilimax(f): 10:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oluwomonext212:
Sorry if this offends anybody, but south west has the most liberated youths in Nigeria. It will be hard seeing them carrying guns just to kill for fun or banditry except in a state of war.
Did I hear you say liberated? Lil livered / chicken livered would be ideal tongue
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by bomb24: 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
moneyissweet:
Afonja, you have just murdered English here.

I swear to God you suck.

hahahahahahahaha.
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Westtimeline: 12:26am On Apr 20, 2022
ogelekpomgam:

Oga,come orile after doyin bus stop..na omowida urchins and their children with charcoal faces full everywhere.. scattering vehicle windscreen at the slightest community war.NONSENSE. angry
What of the ones at onitsha. Are they owomida too?
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Westtimeline: 12:29am On Apr 20, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Yo' robbers take pride in Agbero work. They claim to be educated and sophisticated but all na wash. 98% of westerners are illiterates and poor. If you've not been to the Western region hinterland you won't understand my assertions.

The East, though I'm not from the region is far more open and it's people educated and exposed than the west.
Lol,

I want to ask o.

Why do you people always never proud to be called OSU?

I always wonder why you people deny that fact.

Is the name OSU associated with curse?

1 Like

Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Westtimeline: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2022
christm386:
South westerners are really suffering, not all though, but u see people venting their anger here I don’t really blame them, I actually pity them cause I can’t picture a financially stable individual who is busy with his/her life to be that bitter and always ready to tackle a topic like he is paid for it,

either ways I still love me Yoruba brothers, na buhari and hunger caused all this tribalism but we are gonna pull through, stay strong guys cool
Lol, says a jeff Bezos hahahahaha
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Westtimeline: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Apart from North, na West dey do born throwaway.
Lol, says a product of baby factory hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Westtimeline: 12:35am On Apr 20, 2022
RacistProudIgbo:
Sunday Igboho is chilling in Cotonou grin grin grin He can't die for street urchins from Iwo kingdom.
Where is mr hunchback chilling grin
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by Westtimeline: 12:38am On Apr 20, 2022
tollyboy5:

Because of tribalism , you're lying to yourself.

Shame! Go to oshodi Incase you don't live in Lagos
Let us go to onitsha to confirm.
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by tollyboy5(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Westtimeline:
Let us go to onitsha to confirm.
Go to onisha to confirm what's in Lagos?
Do you have parent at all?
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by theTranslator: 1:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Why are these children of baby factories crying here?
They should leave the SW and go back to their ipob gunmen ridden yeast and stop decieving themselves cheesy
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by theTranslator: 1:04am On Apr 20, 2022
Lilimax:
Did I hear you say liberated? Lil livered / chicken livered would be ideal tongue
I guess that's why Chukwuma and Emeka are running here barefoot on a daily basis cheesy
Stupid products of baby factories
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by theTranslator: 1:16am On Apr 20, 2022
Zeezenho:
Forget it those poor afonja urchins no get lever,they are used to poverty.

All their hope lies on tinubu presidency thinking they will have enough crumbs to scavenge .
ebubechuku and blodas is currently selling gala barefoot in holdup
Should I buy?
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by theTranslator: 1:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Zeezenho:

Keep lieing to yourself.people that can mine your skull even in the bus,from the first know armed robber oyenusi to shina Rambo down to today's cult guys are they not Yorubas?
unknown gun men are currently playing with your parents in the yeast.
When you decieve yourself finish. Your eye go sharp
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by theTranslator: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2022
nnamdi640:
You are the real hypocrite here, you are against Ipob and yet you are talking about division. Where is your stand Mr man, again you should know that even if we all go our separate ways, you and your generation don't have the right to stop Igbos from exploring your sides because majority of your own people explore other people's countries just get that to your skull. The crude oil used to developed Lagos when it was still the capital came from another state, so you have no right to talk about regionalism, beside the regionalism you are talking about will only come in your dream because no present politicians will ever do that including your almighty Tinubu. You saw the way he was dancing skelewu for his masters just because of his thirst for power, a true born Afonja will always do what his fore father did in order to give up Kawra without thinking of regionalism.
shut up.
Who is IPOB?
The ones that kill their fellow flat headed,empty skulled.osus for Biaffla?
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by theTranslator: 1:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Germanjoe:

There all educated illiterates...
I guess that is why amaka doesn't want to stay in the yeast.
That exactly is why Emeka and his blodas are selling gala and fake earpiece barefoot in traffic cheesy
Such folly from a flat headed hollowed out skull
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by nnamdi640: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2022
theTranslator:
shut up.
Who is IPOB?
The ones that kill their fellow flat headed,empty skulled.osus for Biaffla?
Modukeke and Efe did more than this to themselves. Hypocrite!!! As long as Afonja is concise, selling of your birth rights to Fulanis has been you guys hubby, just relax let Tinubu play that role once again.
Re: Abdul Haady Tiamiyu: Street Children In Southwest Will Be Worse Than Boko Haram by nnamdi640: 1:42am On Apr 20, 2022
kejolas32:
see below
You are winning all this money, yet you are looking for clients. Abeg just take it easy, when your time come to become rich nothing can stop it, but doing this is no no. Uncle Seun should do something about this type of advert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omo-Agege Appoints Orubebe As Campaign DG For Delta 2023 / Dasukigate: Return Your N260m Share, Oshiomhole Tells Anennih / Saraki Begs, Malami, AGF, To Drop Forgery Charges Against Him, Ekweremadu - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.