Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! (1343 Views)

Evidence That Muhammad Was A Prophet / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why do Muslims lie that Paul corrupted the scriptures, a claim that even Muhammad never made!

Muhammad or Allah never made claims that the Jewish and Christian scriptures were corrupted

In fact, Allah said that the people of the book should use the scriptures to judge themselves

Allah never said that the scriptures were corrupted

Waraqa bn Nafaul the one that pronounced Muhammad as a prophet used to read and copy the Gospel (Sahih Bukhari 3) as Allah permitted him, would Allah have permitted Waraqa to copy from a corrupted or lost gospel?

Muhammad saw Torah when was alive, why then do Muslims lie that the Torah and gospel are lost, if they weren’t lost for years before Muhammad was born and were available during the time of Muhammad, at what time did they get lost?

That is a deceptions by Islamic leaders to keep their followers in darkness forever!

Sunan Abi Dawud 4449
› Narrated Abdullah In Umar:
A group of Jews came and invited the Messenger
of Allah to Quff. So he visited them in their
school. They said: AbulQasim, one of our men has
committed fornication with a woman; SO
pronounce judgment upon them. They placed a
cushion for the Messenger of Allah who sat on it and said: Bring the Torah. It was then
brought.
He then withdrew the cushion from
beneath him and placed the Torah on it saying: I
believed in thee
and in Him Who revealed thee.
He then said: Bring me one who is learned
among you. Then a young man was brought. The
transmitter then mentioned the rest of the
tradition of stoning similar to the one transmitted
by Malik from Nafi (No. 4431).

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
and what are you trying to point out
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hisbah21:
and what are you trying to point out

1. Paul lived 500 years before Muhammad was born so if he had corrupted the scriptures, Muhammad would have said it and Allah would have revealed it in the Quran

2. The gospel and Torah were not lost during the time of Muhammad, why then do Muslims lie today that the original gospel and Torah are lost? When did they get lost?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
advocatejare:

1. Paul lived 500 years before Muhammad was born so if he had corrupted the scriptures, Muhammad would have said it and Allah would have revealed it in the Quran

2. The gospel and Torah were not lost during the time of Muhammad, why then do Muslims lie today that the original gospel and Torah are lost? When did they get lost?

Allah in the Quran challenged the christains in many verse about hiding the truth which was revealed in the book. The revealation of the Quran make the bible irrelevant even if whats inside the Bible is actually the real bible. Allah in so many verses challenged them about stuffs they are doing which is not revealed to them in their books for instance " staying with out marriage"..

if i may ask
1. why the bible is of many editions, and alot of changes in it.
2, since Paul and the rest are like the companions of Jesus,why is their gospels different. thousands of Prophet Muhammad narrated exactly the same thing concerning the Quran
3. The red lettered bible which signifies the red letter are the only words of God, so the rest of the words whoms words are? and why are the combine with God words? and which method or how did you people arrived at the red letter,
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hisbah21:

Allah in the Quran challenged the christains in many verse about hiding the truth which was revealed in the book.
Reference your claim if you’re truthful. And why didn’t Allah tell us where to find that hidden truth?

The revealation of the Quran make the bible irrelevant even if whats inside the Bible is actually the real bible. Allah in so many verses challenged them about stuffs they are doing which is not revealed to them in their books for instance " staying with out marriage"..
Reference your claim

if i may ask
1. why the bible is of many editions, and alot of changes in it.
Have you asked yourself why the Quran is of many editions and has been edited countless times?

2, since Paul and the rest are like the companions of Jesus,why is their gospels different. thousands of Prophet Muhammad narrated exactly the same thing concerning the Quran
Paul’s account is not different from other apostles!

If thousands of Muhammad’s followers narrated the same things why do you have daif ahadith? Why do you have many sects in Islam and all of you are always fighting on who is a true Muslim, we see many of them here in Islamic section where u label one another as jugs

3. The red lettered bible which signifies the red letter are the only words of God, so the rest of the words whoms words are? and why are the combine with God words? and which method or how did you people arrived at the red letter,

If the Quran is the pure word of Allah who was talking here?

“O mankind, remember the favor of Allah upon you. Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the heaven and earth? There is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded?”
-Surat Fāţir 35:3

If Allah is truly the author of the Quran then the emboldened words should have been these:

Remember the favour of Allah: Remember my favour

Other than Allah : other than me

There is no deity except Him: …except me

5 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Reference your claim if you’re truthful. And why didn’t Allah tell us where to find that hidden truth?

Reference your claim

Have you asked yourself why the Quran is of many editions and has been edited countless times?

Paul’s account is not different from other apostles!

If thousands of Muhammad’s followers narrated the same things why do you have daif ahadith? Why do you have many sects in Islam and all of you are always fighting on who is a true Muslim, we see many of them here in Islamic section where u label one another as jugs

If the Quran is the pure word of Allah who was talking here?

“O mankind, remember the favor of Allah upon you. Is there any creator other than Allah who provides for you from the heaven and earth? There is no deity except Him, so how are you deluded?”
-Surat Fāţir 35:3

If Allah is truly the author of the Quran then the emboldened words should have been these:

Remember the favour of Allah: Remember my favour

Other than Allah : other than me

There is no deity except Him: …except me

the Quran is not of many editions as u claimed.

funny you are trying to correct the words of God, In Arabic language we have what we called balagah, i dont know it english name,so you can be talking to someone directly and refering to urself as if you are narrating to him from someone. and a singular person can refer to himself as " we".. go learn Arabic and you will understand that. so many places in the Quran Allah will said " we created...".

does christianity dont have sects? so many bad people fabricated a story just to destroy or back his selfish interest,thats why we have daif hadiths. and take not the companions never fabricate a hadith

hafs,warsh and the rest is not editions all the content is the same. let me put it the way you will understand we have american and british english,so hafs for instance is the bristish english and warsh is the American,so arabs are of such divisions so if you look at all them the hafs and the rest all are the same,only few words are writing and revealed according to their clan

you didnot answer my questions concerning red lettered bible?

and Allah told us " if its not from God,you will find alot of controveries".. thats exactly what happen to bible

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:44am On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

the Quran is not of many editions as u claimed.

funny you are trying to correct the words of God, In Arabic language we have what we called balagah, i dont know it english name,so you can be talking to someone directly and refering to urself as if you are narrating to him from someone. and a singular person can refer to himself as " we".. go learn Arabic and you will understand that. so many places in the Quran Allah will said " we created...".
The Quran has many versions even from the days of the Rashidun caliphas. The first three versions have different number of chapters:
Ibn Masud’s version has 111 chapters
Zaid’s version has 114 and
Ubai’s has 116 versions

does christianity dont have sects?
Christianity have different denominations but they don’t label one another unbelievers or kill one another like you Muslims do, NeowanZaeed for example refer to Antichristian and Empiree as Sufi Baba Alawo, Keferi and so on, Ahlu sunnah Boko Haram kill other Muslims whom they think are not practicing the Islam of muhammad!

so many bad people fabricated a story just to destroy or back his selfish interest,thats why we have daif hadiths. and take not the companions never fabricate a hadith
This has shown that you lied above.

You said “ thousands of Prophet Muhammad narrated exactly the same thing concerning the Quran”

Who are those prophets, what do they say about the Quran and where can we see what they said about your Quran?

hafs,warsh and the rest is not editions all the content is the same. let me put it the way you will understand we have american and british english,so hafs for instance is the bristish english and warsh is the American,so arabs are of such divisions so if you look at all them the hafs and the rest all are the same,only few words are writing and revealed according to their clan
How can haf be like the British English? Haf was not even born when Muhammad was alive and when the Quran was first compiled as a book.

I’ll expose your lies that they are the same, check the screenshots below

you didnot answer my questions concerning red lettered bible?
I’ve answered you above, but if you don’t understand, let me give you another explanation:
If the Quran is the speech of Allah and not of human who was praying in surah Fatiha?

This verse is not preceded by qul (say) which means it's a direct speech of whoever the author of the Quran is and since you Muslims claim that the Quran is the words of Allah (even though Allah never spoke to Muhammad directly, it was an unknown jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran to him) then Allah is the one praying here to be guided to the right path.
So if Allah and Muhammad were not on the right path, how can you Muslims ever find the right path?
Imagine Allah praying to be guided MUHAMMAD WAS LOST AND MISGUIDED Muhammad was lost and misguided : Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And He found you lost and guided [you]," (QS. Ad-Dhuhaa 93: Verse 7)

Muhammad was said to have become a prophet at the age of 40 and the Quran said Muhammad was lost. Which god was muhammad serving for the first 40 years of his life and why did the Quran says that Muhammad was lost before he was later guided?

and Allah told us " if its not from God,you will find alot of controveries".. thats exactly what happen to bible
It’s not controversies, it’s contradictns and the Quran is full of them :

Is it possible to have a son without a consort?
Yes:
"She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."
Qur'an 19:20-21

No:
"To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things."
Quran 6:101

Does Allah speak directly with people?
No:
It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, Quran 42:51

Yes, to Moses:
"Of some messengers We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct"
Quran 4:164

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 20, 2022
advocatejare:

The Quran has many versions even from the days of the Rashidun caliphas. The first three versions have different number of chapters:
Ibn Masud’s version has 111 chapters
Zaid’s version has 114 and
Ubai’s has 116 versions

Christianity have different denominations but they don’t label one another unbelievers or kill one another like you Muslims do, NeowanZaeed for example refer to Antichristian and Empiree as Sufi Baba Alawo, Keferi and so on, Ahlu sunnah Boko Haram kill other Muslims whom they think are not practicing the Islam of muhammad!

This has shown that you lied above.

You said “ thousands of Prophet Muhammad narrated exactly the same thing concerning the Quran”

Who are those prophets, what do they say about the Quran and where can we see what they said about your Quran?

How can haf be like the British English? Haf was not even born when Muhammad was alive and when the Quran was first compiled as a book.

I’ll expose your lies that they are the same, check the screenshots below

I’ve answered you above, but if you don’t understand, let me give you another explanation:
If the Quran is the speech of Allah and not of human who was praying in surah Fatiha?

This verse is not preceded by qul (say) which means it's a direct speech of whoever the author of the Quran is and since you Muslims claim that the Quran is the words of Allah (even though Allah never spoke to Muhammad directly, it was an unknown jinn that tormented Muhammad in the cave of Hira that revealed some part of the Quran to him) then Allah is the one praying here to be guided to the right path.
So if Allah and Muhammad were not on the right path, how can you Muslims ever find the right path?
Imagine Allah praying to be guided MUHAMMAD WAS LOST AND MISGUIDED Muhammad was lost and misguided : Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said:

"And He found you lost and guided [you]," (QS. Ad-Dhuhaa 93: Verse 7)

Muhammad was said to have become a prophet at the age of 40 and the Quran said Muhammad was lost. Which god was muhammad serving for the first 40 years of his life and why did the Quran says that Muhammad was lost before he was later guided?

It’s not controversies, it’s contradictns and the Quran is full of them :

Is it possible to have a son without a consort?
Yes:
"She said: "How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am not unchaste?" He said: "So (it will be): Thy Lord saith, 'that is easy for Me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from Us':It is a matter (so) decreed."
Qur'an 19:20-21

No:
"To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: How can He have a son when He hath no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things."
Quran 6:101

Does Allah speak directly with people?
No:
It is not fitting for a man that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration, or from behind a veil, Quran 42:51

Yes, to Moses:
"Of some messengers We have already told thee the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct"
Quran 4:164

you are confusing urself, then if you said there are different versions of the Quran,give me a single verse that is in a particular one which is not in the other. if you do such we can continue if not i will remain mute.

why are u keeping mute about my questions concerning the red lettered bible.

you are too confused,warsh hafs and those are just named to differentiate between the clans. The prophet taught the companions the Quran,and the companions taught their students and down to warsh and hafs. so you see.

now back to my question,give me a particular verse in one version that is not in another. and is the whole bible words of God? if not then whoms words are?

the Quran is the words of Allah,like i said before you assuming you understand how arabic works ,you will understand it better. You dont know anything about a tribe and you are here trying to correct it. in my tribe for instance Hausa, if you see your father or inlaw you will said " su baba an tashi lafiya?" literal meaning is " so our dads have a wonderful morning?" you see one person you called him in plural and you spoke to him as if he is not in ur presence.. Thats the slogal of Arabic

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

you are confusing urself, then if you said there are different versions of the Quran,give me a single verse that is in a particular one which is not in the other. if you do such we can continue if not i will remain mute.
Uthman’s codex:114 chapters

Masud’s version: 111 chapters
Surahs missing in Ibn Masud mushaf, Masud’s mushaf (codex) does not have three surahs: al-Fatihah and al-mu’awwizatayn (al-Falaq and al-Nas), i.e. nos. 1, 113 and 114

Ubai’s version: 116 chapters
Ubai’s codex has two extra surahs Surat al-Khaland Surat al-Hafd that are not found today

the Quran is the words of Allah,
Allah never spoke to Muhammad, an unknown entity whom Waraqa erroneously named Jibreel was the one that supposedly revealed the Quran to Muhammad.

So Quran is the word of the Jibreel and not of Allah

Also Quran contains revelations by Umar, Muhammad’s word, Satan’s word, plagiarism from the Bible, Jewish and Arabian fables, etc
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
advocatejare:

Uthman’s codex:114 chapters

Masud’s version: 111 chapters
Surahs missing in Ibn Masud mushaf, Masud’s mushaf (codex) does not have three surahs: al-Fatihah and al-mu’awwizatayn (al-Falaq and al-Nas), i.e. nos. 1, 113 and 114

Ubai’s version: 116 chapters
Ubai’s codex has two extra surahs Surat al-Khaland Surat al-Hafd that are not found today

Allah never spoke to Muhammad, an unknown entity whom Waraqa erroneously named Jibreel was the one that supposedly revealed the Quran to Muhammad.

So Quran is the word of the Jibreel and not of Allah

Also Quran contains revelations by Umar, Muhammad’s word, Satan’s word, plagiarism from the Bible, Jewish and Arabian fables, etc

u cant defend ur religion as you didnot answer any of my questions. so i couldnot continue with this ur trash
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

u cant defend ur religion as you didnot answer any of my questions. so i couldnot continue with this ur trash
grin grin

Why did you make a promise that you can’t keep? grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
advocatejare:

grin grin

Why did you make a promise that you can’t keep? grin

where is Ibn Masud mushaf,you can never bring a Quran that doesnot have the surah you mentioned. All the Quran has falaq and nas and iklas. screenshoot a Quran that doesnot have such. i'm waiting for u to do such,not just copy and paste something from the internet,screenshot the differences and the versions you claimed.
Surat al-Khaland Surat
al-Hafd there are no such surahs in the quran,if there is screenshot it or copy and paste the verses. Not just copy something writing in the internet and began to argue .

why are u shunning my questions. so u agreed the bible is full of controversies.

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

where is Ibn Masud mushaf,you can never bring a Quran that doesnot have the surah you mentioned. All the Quran has falaq and nas and iklas. screenshoot a Quran that doesnot have such. i'm waiting for u to do such,not just copy and paste something from the internet,screenshot the differences and the versions you claimed

why are u shunning my questions. so u agreed the bible is full of controversies.

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=advocatejare post=112125623][/quote]

give me the surah not screenshot and illustrations

what we wrote is wat we called riwayat..go and find the meaning of that

tell me about the red lettered bible na. why is the bible full of contradictions.. and why are u shunning my question,are u afraid to defend ur religion
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

give me the surah not screenshot and illustrations
It’s your job to go and find Ibn Masud and Ubay’s Quran or do you want to lie that they don’t exist?

But if you want me to show you, then you must show me the original Quran muhammad received and compiled by Abu Bakr without diacritical marks because there was no diacritical marks on the Arabic language during the time it muhammad and the rashidun caliphas whereas the edited present day Quran has them!

tell me about the red lettered bible na
Tell me who was praying in suratul fatiha to be guided if truly the Quran is the word of Allah, was Allah the one praying to be guided in Fatiha? How come Allah is misguided and praying to be guided?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

why is the bible full of contradictions.. and why are u shunning
Why is your Quran full of contradictions?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2022
advocatejare:

It’s your job to go and find Ibn Masud and Ubay’s Quran or do you want to lie that they don’t exist?

But if you want me to show you, then you must show me the original Quran muhammad received and compiled by Abu Bakr without diacritical marks because there was no diacritical marks on the Arabic language during the time it muhammad and the rashidun caliphas whereas the edited present day Quran has them!

Tell me who was praying in suratul fatiha to be guided if truly the Quran is the word of Allah, was Allah the one praying to be guided in Fatiha? How come Allah is misguided and praying to be guided?

ibn Masud didnot exist if it does screenshoot it

hahahhaah he cannot defend his religion. i leave u in peace.. you cannot defend anything i asked.. goodbye
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
advocatejare:
Why is your Quran full of contradictions?

you no nothing about the bible,so i cannot continue with the argument bye
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

ibn Masud didnot exist if it does screenshoot it

hahahhaah he cannot defend his religion. i leave u in peace.. you cannot defend anything i asked.. goodbye

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

you no nothing about the bible,so i cannot continue with the argument bye

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
bye..i cant continue wasting my time since you cannot defend ur religion..go and search for authentic knowledge not reading what someone wrote in the internet
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
bye..i cant continue wasting my time since you cannot defend ur religion..go and search for authentic knowledge not reading what someone wrote in the internet
Did I read Fatiha on the internet?

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 11:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
AntiChristian come and rescue your brother Hisbah21

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
Antiislaam:
grin
The two of them are ignorant of their religion

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2022
advocatejare:
Why do Muslims lie that Paul corrupted the scriptures, a claim that even Muhammad never made!
Muhammad or Allah never made claims that the Jewish and Christian scriptures were corrupted

Allaah says about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): “Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion in spite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allaah (the Tawraat), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it?” [al-Baqarah 2:75]

Allaah also said (interpretation of the meaning): “Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa’ina [in Arabic this means, ‘Be careful, listen to us and we listen to you,’ whereas in Hebrew it means ‘an insult.’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said, ‘We hear and obey,’ and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper, but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except for a few.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:46]

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allaah loves al-Muhsineen (good-doers).” [al-Maa’idah 5:13]

So it becomes quite clear that the ways in which the Children of Israel corrupted the Tawraat and Injeel include the following:

Changing
Omitting
Adding things and attributing to Allaah words that He did not say
Misinterpreting the words of Allaah.

In fact, Allah said that the people of the book should use the scriptures to judge themselves
Where did the Qur'an say people of the scripture should judge by the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Letters of Paul, etc?

Allah never said that the scriptures were corrupted
Abeg remove this lie!

Waraqa bn Nafaul the one that pronounced Muhammad as a prophet used to read and copy the Gospel (Sahih Bukhari 3) as Allah permitted him, would Allah have permitted Waraqa to copy from a corrupted or lost gospel?
The Gospel he read and that which we believe in was what was revealed to Jesus which he taught his disciples and people. It is not the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John nor Letters of Paul....

Muhammad saw Torah when was alive, why then do Muslims lie that the Torah and gospel are lost, if they weren’t lost for years before Muhammad was born and were available during the time of Muhammad, at what time did they get lost?
We don't know the time it got lost as we don't have a tracker on it. The Gospel was for the Children of Israel not us.

That is a deceptions by Islamic leaders to keep their followers in darkness forever!
No. I think this is just a figment of a deluded mind.
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allaah says about the Jews (interpretation of the meaning): “Do you (faithful believers) covet that they will believe in your religion in spite of the fact that a party of them (Jewish rabbis) used to hear the Word of Allaah (the Tawraat), then they used to change it knowingly after they understood it?” [al-Baqarah 2:75]

Allaah also said (interpretation of the meaning): “Among those who are Jews, there are some who displace words from (their) right places and say: ‘We hear your word (O Muhammad) and disobey,’ and ‘Hear and let you (Muhammad) hear nothing.’ And Raa’ina [in Arabic this means, ‘Be careful, listen to us and we listen to you,’ whereas in Hebrew it means ‘an insult.’] with a twist of their tongues and as a mockery of the religion (Islam). And if only they had said, ‘We hear and obey,’ and ‘Do make us understand,’ it would have been better for them, and more proper, but Allaah has cursed them for their disbelief, so they believe not except for a few.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:46]

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “So because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard. They change the words from their (right) places and have abandoned a good part of the Message that was sent to them. And you will not cease to discover deceit in them, except a few of them. But forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds). Verily, Allaah loves al-Muhsineen (good-doers).” [al-Maa’idah 5:13]

So it becomes quite clear that the ways in which the Children of Israel corrupted the Tawraat and Injeel include the following:

Changing
Omitting
Adding things and attributing to Allaah words that He did not say
Misinterpreting the words of Allaah.

Liar like Allah, words in the brackets are NOT in the Arabic Quran but insertions by liars like you. You and your deceptive scholars are adding to the Quran and attributing it to your Allah!

No wonder the Quran is a book of confusions, the same Quran states that no one can alter the words of Allah

Quran 6:115
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

and here you are saying that the Rabbis altered the words of Allah, the same Torah that Muhammad claimed to have believed in when he saw it, so muhammad believed in an altered book? grin

Where did the Qur'an say people of the scripture should judge by the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Letters of Paul, etc?
Then Allah has failed as a god if he allowed his words to be lost!

At least humans wrote the Bible, your own Quran was written by Cow(Baqara), Heights (Al-Araaf), Thunder (Ar Rad), Bees (An Nahl) etc

The Gospel he read and that which we believe in was what was revealed to Jesus which he taught his disciples and people. It is not the Gospel according to Matthew, Mark, Luke and John nor Letters of Paul....
Then bring out the real gospel or Allah is incapacitated?

We don't know the time it got lost as we don't have a tracker on it.
But Waraqa the man that made Muhammad a prophet read and copied from the gospel, so it means the gospel was available in the days of Muhammad, if the gospel was preserved till that time, when did it get lost?

Your ahadith also shows that Muhammad saw the Torah and claimed to have believed in it, so at what point after that did it get lost?

The Gospel was for the Children of Israel not us.
The Quran is not for you either as it was sent to the people of Mecca and those around it. You a Yoruba man has no business with the Quran

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”
-Quran 42:7

2 Likes

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Antiislaam(m): 8:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
advocatejare:

grin
The two of them are ignorant of their religion

grin grin
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by Kilotat: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2022
advocatejare:

Liar like Allah, words in the brackets are NOT in the Arabic Quran but insertions by liars like you. You and your deceptive scholars are adding to the Quran and attributing it to your Allah!

No wonder the Quran is a book of confusions, the same Quran states that no one can alter the words of Allah

Quran 6:115
And the word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice. None can alter His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

and here you are saying that the Rabbis altered the words of Allah, the same Torah that Muhammad claimed to have believed in when he saw it, so muhammad believed in an altered book? grin

Then Allah has failed as a god if he allowed his words to be lost!

At least humans wrote the Bible, your own Quran was written by Cow(Baqara), Heights (Al-Araaf), Thunder (Ar Rad), Bees (An Nahl) etc

Then bring out the real gospel or Allah is incapacitated?

But Waraqa the man that made Muhammad a prophet read and copied from the gospel, so it means the gospel was available in the days of Muhammad, if the gospel was preserved till that time, when did it get lost?

Your ahadith also shows that Muhammad saw the Torah and claimed to have believed in it, so at what point after that did it get lost?

The Quran is not for you either as it was sent to the people of Mecca and those around it. You a Yoruba man has no business with the Quran

“And thus We have revealed to you an Arabic Qur’ān that you may warn the Mother of Cities [i.e., Makkah] and those around it and warn of the Day of Assembly, about which there is no doubt. A party will be in Paradise and a party in the Blaze.”
-Quran 42:7

Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
Qur'an 22:15

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by advocatejare(m): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2022
AntiChristian:

Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?
Qur'an 22:15
The words in parentheses are not in the Arabic Quran!

Was that Allah talking in that verse above?

So Allah is encouraging people to commit suicide? grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by AntiChristian: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2022
advocatejare:

The words in parentheses are not in the Arabic Quran!

Was that Allah talking in that verse above?

So Allah is encouraging people to commit suicide? grin

You are too funny!
Under one thread you'll bring thousands of your confused mind!

How did Samson die? Didn't the LORD give him one last power to die with his enemy?

Abeg make i leave you to wallow in your misery.

1 Like

Re: Paul Lived And Died More Than 500 Years Before Muhammad Was Born! by true2god: 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Antiislaam:
He has nothing to say. He has been thoroughly tutored.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 Dua From The Holy Quran / At Last: Bible In Which Jesus Foretold The Coming Of Prophet Muhammed Found / Is It Right For Muslims To Watch Football?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.