Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Meet Imma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Imma (1848 Views)

Imma Kill This Pussy And Get Convicted For Murder (images) / Imma Suck This Girl Real Hard! / Fvck This Chickass Forum Service, Imma Leave It Dude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
I know some wouldn't believe it grin

the World's First Computer Generated Model
Despite her human looking features Imma is completed created by graphic artists...in other words she is a robot.

Japan is often the leader in technological advances, they have done it again this time introducing the world's first CGI fashion model. Meet Imma, whose realistic features are actually all created by talented graphics artists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Imma by rickpat(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
The model has more than 18,000 followers on Instagram.
Her bio says she is interested in Japanese culture and film and that she wants to ‘attract humans to the fashion show.’
Imma was created by CG company ModelingCafe , who transposes her 3D animated head onto a real-life body and background. Imma takes her name from the Japanese word ima which means now.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
She's just too beautiful,sexy as fvvk. grin
Re: Meet Imma by rickpat(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
hmmmm... beautiful.... amazing...

A.I IS THE NEXT LEVEL
Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by ConfirmBlog: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Amazing, Japan with the tech

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
I noticed her on FB... and I felt in love with her, not knowing that she possess nor of human makeups..
I still love her.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
kriss2I6:
She's just too beautiful,sexy as fvvk. grin

grin

I DASH U IMMA..
PROMISE NO MORE SIMPING.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
“It Girl” doesn’t just look like a real girl; she also thinks like one too!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by ConfirmBlog: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please who know where I can get this 3 in 1 bag in Ibadan, I dont want to order it online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Model SAORI collaborates with virtual models imma and Ria for KATE.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by posty56: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
foolish aboki girl always obsessed with Koreans ,if like no go use your life do better thing

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2022
been the face of renowned brands, including IKEA , Amazon, Valentino,
Dior , Puma, Nike , and Calvin Klein . She was also chosen as one of the “New 100 talents to watch” by Japan Economics Entertainment. Last year, Magnum China
partnered with Imma to launch a new flavor of their ice cream, Magnum Matcha.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
posty56:
foolish aboki girl always obsessed with Koreans ,if like no go use your life do better thing

I didn't ask you to insult urself..
if you are not please with the Asians, you should stop using their inventions...

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Every time she posts something, she garners thousands of likes. People interact with her posts even though she is a virtual influencer and not a real person.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by posty56: 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

I didn't ask you to insult urself..
if you are not please with the Asians, you should stop using their inventions...
I love Asians ,and I must chop one,but it is foolishness for you to be obsessed with something out of reach when you haven't achieved anything with your life , go and strive. leave this for school girls

5 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
so funny...
look at her likes..
the power of technology.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
With continuous advances in computer graphics, photo-realism in games and film have reached an astonishing level of sophistication. This technology has also been put to use in the creation of so-called “virtual humans.” Some of them, like Lil Miquela, are known as “virtual influencers,” and others like imma, as “virtual models.”

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
posty56:
I love Asians ,and I must chop one,but it is foolishness for you to be obsessed with something out of reach when you haven't achieved anything with your life , go and strive. leave this for school girls

thanks for the concern..
BUT I NO COME UR LIFE...
SO REMOVE UR NOSE FROM MY BUSINESS.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by posty56: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

thanks for the concern..
BUT I NO COME UR LIFE...
SO REMOVE UR NOSE FROM MY BUSINESS.
if like no heed to my advice, be behaving like clown
Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2022
posty56:
if like no heed to my advice, be behaving like clown

list the achievements you have acquired with ur cheap advice...

5 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by posty56: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

list the achievements you have acquired with ur cheap advice...
u are a total stranger, I can't be listing things to you, but you I have seen your picture, you are below average like every typical hausa babe, obsessing over koreans , you never ever see in your life , you be probably married to one alhaji , as for me ,I am currently processing my Visa to leave dummies like you

2 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
posty56:
u are a total stranger, I can't be listing things to you, but you I have seen your picture, you are below average like every typical hausa babe, obsessing over koreans , you never ever see in your life , you be probably married to one alhaji , as for me ,I am currently processing my Visa to leave dummies like you
maybe a goat is more sensitive then the being behind keywords, this is the reason why I don't take words of nlanders seriously.. and mostly reply with memes.. because a little puppy may have high intelligent then the person you interact with on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
back to imma..

Her personality and lifestyle
When she is not busy shooting for brand campaigns, she does everyday things. According To her Instagram profile , Imma is interested in Japanese culture, film, and art. She often uses the hashtag “IthinkIamCGI” as she goes around exploring museums and art. She usually questions her own identity in her Insta posts and jokes about being a virtual being. So not only is she super creative with the way she shares her life, she’s got a delightful sense of humor that will make anyone smile.
Apart from her fascination with culture and art, Imma is curious about social issues like gender and race. In fact, she seems to care about these issues more than some real people.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by posty56: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Jeon:

maybe a goat is more sensitive then the being behind keywords, this is the reason why I don't take words of nlanders seriously.. and mostly reply with memes.. because a little puppy may have high intelligent then the person you interact with on NL.
if you like heed to my advice if like don't, see ya abokii
Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
She responds to people just like a normal person.

Imma’s creators want her to be more than just a virtual influencer; they want her to have a real, normal life that her audience can follow. People want to hear from other real people not from CGI creations. So, it is not surprising that a lot of work goes into creating Imma’s daily life.
When she is not posing for big brands or playing around with her sibling or dog, you’ll see her interact with other people and even play games. On the whole, her life seems more interesting than an average social media user’s. And perhaps that is why she has amassed such a following.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
also meet princess of the South African barbie..
shudu..

Shudu Gram is a testament to the race towards the future where we’ll interact with digital humans.was created in April 2017.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Imma by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / His Sweet Virgin (18+) / I'm Addicted To My Girlfriend Armpit Odor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.