Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant (63263 Views)

Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? / For Women: Get Rid Of That Fibroid Without Surgery / The Amazing Herb That Helps Women Get Pregnant & Avoid Miscarriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by ALFADOS(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
Well done Father Abraham... Keep it up.
No na king Solomon ne lol

1 Like

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by lusid: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
cocolacec:

The women are the incubators for the sperm cells,without incubators to house the sperm and create the next generation,the sperm is useless.
why do men pay for sex
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Alonso91(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
001spice:
l knw of one in my area surulere

You wan link me??
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by misterniyi: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Only man can make God say "Oh My God"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by netmillionaires(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yes that is the reason. Imagine been able to save 10,000 women and just 500 men. After the war, the men can impregnate all the women and that would translate to 10,000+ new birth every 2 year. But if the case should be reversed, the 10,000 men would end up fighting over who will get the 500 women. And since each woman can only carry one pregnancy per year, the population will only grow by 500+ every 2 years.

internationalman:
One man can populate the whole world but one woman can't even birth more than 20

I believe that's why women are saved first before men in times of war

2 Likes

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by BRATISLAVA: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Cholls:
My brother this one sef go say em get life purpose

He has more purpose than the foolish guys on this site who pointlessly have sex on the ashawo joint of this forum. Or the foolish ones who come to brag about sex that ended in a condom.
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by derecho(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oh na him dey provide sperms for those yeye lesbian couples?

They want children but they hate men...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
He could be sued by those women for child support in future undecided

1 Like

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by lusid: 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Alonso91:
See better job,me com dey waste my talent here..

Abeg any sure plug,,cuz me dey available

Old fashioned way my favorite
doggy or missionary?
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by nisai: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tonim:
Oleku abeg grin
grin grin

This kind charity dey sweet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Alonso91(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
lusid:
doggy or missionary?

Both

Buh slightly lean toward DOGGY especially standing Doggy
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by lusid: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

He has more purpose than the foolish guys on this site who pointlessly have sex on the ashawo joint of this forum. Or the foolish ones who come to brag about sex that ended in a condom.
why do you women ask for money in exchange for sex but men dont?

1 Like

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Keyyom22: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
blackbone989:
In 20-30yrs time, there is 50% chance that his siblings will b sleeping with each other without knowing cus of one man stupidity
Are we not all family frm ADAM A
and EVE.

1 Like

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Gkemz: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nwamaikpe someone else is pursuing your calling. Go slug it out with him.
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Velvetsky: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
The topic is about couples (a man and a woman in a relationship) who need a sperm donor. I was thinking what Nairaland males should be asking is "what happens to the man in the relationship so that he cannot produce sperm?

From the topic, it seems most men cannot reproduce or are impotent and that's why the need sperm donor. There is man who is fertile will be looking for a sperm donor
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by lusid: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Alonso91:

Both

Buh slightly lean toward DOGGY especially standing Doggy
i like standing doggy with her panties down. it makes me cum faster
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by 8stargeneral: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Is he putting it in jerry can or direct to tank grin
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Alonso91(m): 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
lusid:
i like standing doggy with her panties down. it makes me cum faster

Or mk you jus shit her pants go one side like dat.......E dey sweet die
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by nijanigga: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
habsydiamond:
Well done Father Abraham... Keep it up.
Yeye father Abraham only got 2 children Isaac and Ismael
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
ogbiwa:
A serial sperm donor who will soon have 55 children has been travelling across the UK and Europe to help women get pregnant.

Kyle Gordy, 30, from Los Angeles, is father to 46 youngsters and has nine more on the way, with at least three of the new pregnancies in the UK.

Kyle, who has donated six times on his latest trip, said: “This is my second sperm donation tour to the UK and Europe.

“I’ve travelled from London all the way up to Edinburgh to donate.

“I’m now in Berlin waiting for a couple to get over Covid so I can donate my sperm to them.”

Engaged couple Kathryn, 26, and Alice, 25, from Cambridge, told how they are expecting a child after a donation from Kyle in August 2021.

Alice said: “We decided to have a baby to complete our family, as I have a three-year-old son and we wanted another, and for Kathryn to carry so we both have that experience.

“We were drawn to Kyle’s profile after a friend told us about him and we saw posts of his positive pregnancies and beautiful donor children.”

Kyle makes donations via artificial insemination or sex, which he says accounts for roughly 10% of cases.

He explained: “Some women prefer the old-fashioned way.

“They will ask if we can just have sex and I’ll tell them I’m up for it and we exchange STD tests.”

Kyle has met nine of his children in person, but gets updates on all of them on a group chat for the mothers of the youngsters.

He added: “We’re like a little modern family.”

Elsewhere, a woman fell in love with her sperm donor 12 years after having his kid with her ex wife.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/serial-sperm-donor-kyle-gordy-26748781

Awon eyan SmellySperm

grin

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by oshaosha2014(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Your two paragraphs are fighting each other.

internationalman:
One man can populate the whole world but one woman can't even birth more than 20

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by lusid: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Alonso91:

Or mk you jus shit her pants go one side like dat.......E dey sweet die
that shifting dey sweet pass. Another thing wey dey sweet me na mess (queefing). E dey make me thrust harder
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Awon eyan SmellySperm

grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by mu2sa2: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Chai
Choi
Chei !!!
Disgusting!
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by BRATISLAVA: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
lusid:
why do you women ask for money in exchange for sex but men dont?

Your question has been relation with the post, and men also ask for money and favors in exchange for sex.
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by bizzibodi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
From the post I can now see why the male species is most sort after for continuity & propagation of human race....imagine a country with 10m females & 500males with daily conjugations the country will be more populated & peaceful than a country with 10m & 10,000females.
But I condemn the man for donation his aqua vita to lesbian couples.
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Invitationn: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
internationalman:

Nonsense!
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Elidrisy20: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
This one no blood for him body,na sperm full him body, anyway Weldon
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
We4all:
As in? Does he have a good gene, character traits? Will the offsprings feel comfortable if they unknowingly start dating each other in future? Irresponsibility at its peak!

They dont even care, the guy is happy galivanting about throwing his seeds to whichever nut wants in.

Drickles:
Oh I see he also donates through the "old fashioned way". What these people cannot perverse does not exist.

Those one done craze finish
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by lusid: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Your question has been relation with the post, and men also ask for money and favors in exchange for sex.
that man is helping humanity. Prostitutes don't
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by marsup: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
One day his sperm bank will be empty and start shooting blanks.. grin grin grin
Re: Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant by 001spice: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Alonso91:

You wan link me??
Do u wat their phone number ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.