Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

(help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? (501 Views)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / I Borrowed Money From Migo Ussd Code, How Can They Get Their Money / Two Slay Queens Fighting Over Borrowed Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by LilNetty(m): 7:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Hello Nairalander..
Please i need your suggestions on this, Kindly pardon my grammatical blunders...
embarassed
I borrowed a old friend on mine a huge amount of money, this was how it happened, a month ago, he called me that they blocked his account that he have NIN issue with his bank, he will promised to refund the money the second day after resolving his NIN issue with the bank, so i transferred the money to him which i have the receipt with me. Its been over a month now am yet to get the money, he's both numbers have been switched off, so i decided to go to his Grandma house which i know nd narrated everything to her, she said she's not aware of it that she will find a way to reach him, the second day after visiting his Grandmother, he called that he have been in the Hospital (ICU unit) that's why he wasn't allowed to use phone, he promised the phone refund the money as soon as he's out of the hospital. Its been over a month now have not heard anything from him nd have not been able to reach him nd i need this money badly.

I know he works with UBA in island which i have his picture working with them but i don't know the exact brach he's working with, Here's my question, is it possible to get the exact branch where his working if i message the bank on social media?

Because I am not myself since them... Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by Boogyman557: 8:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP no vex but THUNDER go fire U!

For this 2022 u still allow ur friend to run u local STREET!

U no Sabi waiting CUNTREE de go thru now!

So u believe sey dat ur Nigga been de 4 hospital, PESIN wey de for 1 local ASHAWOO house de chill..

U carry money wey u go take survive use send for PESIN!

Na people like una no de quick make am 4 dis Life!

CUNTREE don CAST big time!

STREET self don CAST big time!

TINZ don cost for SMALL MARKET and MAIN MARKET!

Trust no body dis time around.. even PESIN wey get de form PESIN wey no get dis time around!

U better start de SMOKE WEED so dat u go WISE up!

NIN ISSUE!... which kind useless NIN ISSUE be dat 1 wit bank!

U don LOSEGUARD!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Use vawulence comrade grin

Sha mk Boogyman no blast ya left leg with Kala.

1 Like

Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by dobnina(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2022
LilNetty:
Hello Nairalander..
Please i need your suggestions on this, Kindly pardon my grammatical blunders...
embarassed
I borrowed a old friend on mine a huge amount of money, this was how it happened, a month ago, he called me that they blocked his account that he have NIN issue with his bank, he will promised to refund the money the second day after resolving his NIN issue with the bank, so i transferred the money to him which i have the receipt with me. Its been over a month now am yet to get the money, he's both numbers have been switched off, so i decided to go to his Grandma house which i know nd narrated everything to her, she said she's not aware of it that she will find a way to reach him, the second day after visiting his Grandmother, he called that he have been in the Hospital (ICU unit) that's why he wasn't allowed to use phone, he promised the phone refund the money as soon as he's out of the hospital. Its been over a month now have not heard anything from him nd have not been able to reach him nd i need this money badly.

I know he works with UBA in island which i have his picture working with them but i don't know the exact brach he's working with, Here's my question, is it possible to get the exact branch where his working if i message the bank on social media?

Because I am not myself since them... Your contribution will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Find out the branch of UBA on the Island and take Policemen there to embarrass him. Your money will come out. He is taking your kindness for a fool. Next time, never give out money you can't afford to lose. Learn to harden your heart. Most people are ungrateful.
Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by Cholls(m): 5:57pm On Apr 20, 2022
My brother you're not a bandit I would have said kidnap is wife or girlfriend
Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by Cerebellum: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2022
What you did wasn't bad

People are just so ungrateful..learn to say no!
I personally give people money than borrow
If you come to meet me to lend you money, let's say #30000, I'd rather dash you 10k than borrow you that 30k

Be wise, street no dey smile.
Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by SNEFF: 7:13am On Apr 21, 2022
as per say na friend,bros forget am oh.
Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by LilNetty(m): 7:35am On Apr 22, 2022
M thinking of going to pick the Grandma up with police, I know he will show up at the station if i do that....
Re: (help) How Can I Recover The Money I Borrowed My Friend?? by LilNetty(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
SNEFF:
as per say na friend,bros forget am oh.
i can't forget bro... I hate cheating

(1) (Reply)

Jack Of All Trades NABBED: Here’s The Suspect Accused Of Savage Killing Of Queen / UGM: Pregnant Hausa Woman, Four Kids And Others Murdered In Anambra / Bulletproof Back Bags Sales Increased Following Texas School Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.