Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) (27626 Views)

Flight Lt Abubakar Alkali Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (Photos) / Honourable Justice Karatu Gets Blocked From Delivering Judgement On Her Last Day / Esther Asabe Karatu: My Faith Reason for Non-confirmation, Petitions NJC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by blackboy(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
They could have been shot. The bandits could have thought..just my conspiracy theory
Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
How many years have they been flying to qualify them as a competent trainers?
Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Fumiosasaki1:
Ever heard of "A.I.B" ?

Make una de try do research abeg.
A.I.B existed only on paper.
Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by Princelumide: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
RIP...
But I thought those fighter jets always have emergency exit seats for the two pilots. What could be wrong?

Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by naijadiplomat(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Unfortunate loss for everyone - their families, friends and country. Heartfelt condolences!

1 Like

Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:09am On Apr 21, 2022
RIP to the dead..
Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by 1869inee: 6:12am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Rip to him
[/s]
Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by icon02(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2022
May their souls rest in peace.
My submission, bases on my observation of the aircraft on that day.

If the training session they were on that particular day wasn't a very complex one, then I'll say they died as a result of pulling deadly stunts.
The other option could be that the aircraft had developed fault when i observed it.

The reason for this submission being that I observed the very dangerous speed and movement of that ill fated aircraft on that particular day and I was seriously worried only to hear hours later that it had crashed.

1 Like

Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by miraclenaeche(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2022
Whenever we talk about a pilot who has been killed in a flying accident, we should all keep one thing in mind. He called upon the sum of all his knowledge and made a judgment. He believed it so strongly that he knowingly bet his life on it. That his judgment was faulty was a tragedy, not stupidity. Every instructor, supervisor, and contemporary who ever spoke to him had an opportunity to influence his judgment, so a little of all of us goes with every pilot we lose.

I watched all the stunts Till the final nose diving and crash. Rest on Aviators
Re: Flight Lt Elijah Karatu Dies In NAF Aircraft Crash In Kaduna (photos) by miraclenaeche(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
For real. I was an eye witness also

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrick Obahiagbon’s Tribute To Oba Of Benin / Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / Buhari Appoints 41 Non-Career & 1 Career Ambassadors, Seeks Senate's Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.