Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Do You Need The Cambridge Guide To IELTS EBOOK? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Do You Need The Cambridge Guide To IELTS EBOOK? (150 Views)

Ielts: British Council Vs. Idp In Nigeria / Ielts Dates 2018 In Nigeria, Ielts Exam Dates In Nigeria 2018, 2018 Ielts Dates / Registration And Training For Toefl, Gre, Gmat, Sat, Ielts And Pte In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need The Cambridge Guide To IELTS EBOOK? by iamfreddie: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2022
Hey guys, yeah so this is for the people who are interested in IELTS so basically this is the Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS For Academic and General Training book with over 400 pages and over 2,800+ ratings on AMAZON.COM

This is a GREAT book, matter fact I was not able to get the PaperBack cause it was like #30,000 which was expensive for me oo but luckily was able to get the EBOOK for about a much lesser price of #14,000 because that didn't actually come with a CD and I also won't wait for like a month for SHIPPING soo to me was totally worth it.

Soo in case you guys want to get it for a simple price you can just send me a call on my NUMBER [url]2347058959225[/url]

Book Description

Perfect for students at band 4.0 and above, this study guide has Everything you need to prepare for IELTS Academic or General Training, 402 pages.

(1) (Reply)

Sat Exam Center Near Me-sat Training Center Near Me-sat Preparation Center / Audio To Text Converting / Master Video Animation In Just 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.