Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Anyone Know How To Disable This? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Anyone Know How To Disable This? (365 Views)

Please Help, How To Disable Child Lock, Fuzzy Logic 6.5KG Washing Machine / How To Disable Samsung Pay / Solved| How To Disable Windows Update Permanently On Your Microsoft Windows 10/8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know How To Disable This? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
iPhone users will relate to this 100%, you’re busy with something or engaged with something that needs your attention. Then you get a notification, of course you can ignore it and check it later. But for some reasons service providers like Mtn choose to use flash messages for advertising and iPhones won’t let you ignore the notification because it will keep vibrating until you view it.

Ave been trying to call MTN to ask them to stop using this aggressive form of advertising to disturb me but I can’t reach them through the help line. If I go to their office they will explain to me if na them give me money to buy phone!

Re: Anyone Know How To Disable This? by Adewale1603(m): 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2022
you can't disable it. its like you want to disable MTN STAY SAFE. message on your phone network ☎☎✔
Re: Anyone Know How To Disable This? by chikeze(m): 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Adewale1603:
you can't disable it. it's like you want to disable MTN STAY SAFE. message on your phone network ☎☎✔
I feel your pain too. It pisses me off because when the flash message comes on it stays on till I cancel it. it drains my battery if I don't cancel it stays lit.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!Iphone 6s Plus 64gb With Finger Battery Health 100% #70k / Samsung S21 Ultra 256gb 365k (SOLD) / Xiaomi Note 9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.