Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 PM

This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) (6379 Views)

FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by McEphiks(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Make una share her number I wan check something
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Girls with absolutely nothing to offer would always be the first ones to form "levels".
And wetin you get to offer?
Nothing,so sharrap simp. grin

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by toujurs: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
You even have time to exchange words with her, these things happen its her choice, while she saw you as trash, another man see her as a sex object, and fucking shit out of her, in exchange for money, don't take what she said to heart. Most women out there have a light head, they don't know what they want, or how to make choices. If you had money trust me, she would be the one wooing you.
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
livebyday:

Ogun kill my dirty mother. grin
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Tmberwolf1: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
kriss2I6:

And wetin you get to offer?
Nothing,so sharrap simp. grin
I'm not as useless as you, so please shut up and go and play with sand or something.
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Thunder strike my mother left nyash. grin
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
falcon01:
Mumu, you gave her chance to tell you nonsense. How old are you sef?

the boy is stupid anyways but that girl get mental problem! both need to check yabaleft in Oshodi for mental checkup!
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Tmberwolf1: 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
kriss2I6:

Child
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Keniwit(m): 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
What makes u people think this shit posted by the Op is real? Even if it is real, the op is a very stupid human being because I wonder what he wants us to do with the trash. Must we bring every rubbish online?
Go and kill your seff werey
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

My mother is nothing but a child grin
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by 2braithe: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
tobillionaire:
See the screenshot of their chats below angry angry

1.It is you and not your friend.

2.After "no qualms", you should have ignored her completely both online and offline.You only gave her the chance to "wash" you.

3.She mentioned something about you being gentle.This is why she had the guts to insult you.She knows you'll stomach it.

4.She threatened to handle you outside school environment.
Drop her number and location here.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Jayzx: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
kingscare1:
Again, Niggas, any girl that is feeling untop of the world because of how much guys dey flock around her, ignore her or act normal with her nothing attached. Move on.

If she wants to start her Ashanti button, subtly or jokingly cast her like she is not the matter, that would make her uncomfortable around you or turn nice to you or give you attitudes or even try to be close, act as if nothing happens, be happy, move on and never inflat her ego, rather always deflect it subtly and jokingly.

Na she go use her tongue to count her teeth and adjust towards you. They are like google, garbage in, garbage out. What you give its what you receive.

Never make any girl to feel on top of the world unless you are sampling her cookies very well, then appreciate and protect her cos its yours to on like stand by generator.

When she start misbahaving due to changes, then deflect and repeat. Never trust a biitch! Keep them in checks always to avoid see finishing.

Honestly you are an expert.
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
You idîots keep asking women out. Those of us that are stingy and don't ask women out or even handsome keep banging all the fine girls, Church girls, and university girls for free.

Men of nowadays are really dumb. Smart men don't ask women out. They just act as their boyfriends and get what they want.

These wise men get what others are struggling to get for free and without stress or money but humor and wisdom.

Read the book Mr. Friendzone if you want to learn how and you'll thank me later.

One fine girl is even in my kitchen cooking. Zero cash spent. I have already told her I'm stingy.

She was in my second room praying (since she carry Church for head), but this afternoon, my fingers were deep inside her. Though, I didn't want to knack. I want to return her back to her boyfriend.

Make I go kitchen go see wetin she dey cook self. All these university students can tax, but she knows I ain't spending except it's on in my house or hotel, transport, or condom.

Below is a link to download the free version of the book I talked about above. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

6 Likes

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Jayzx: 8:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
You idîots keep asking women out. Those of us that are stingy and don't ask women out or even handsome keep banging all the fine girls, Church girls, and university girls for free.

Men of nowadays are really dumb. Smart men don't ask women out. They just act as their boyfriends and get what they want.

These wise men get what others are struggling to get for free and without stress or money but humor and wisdom.

Read the book Mr. Friendzone if you want to learn how and you'll thank me later.

One fine girl is even in my kitchen cooking. Zero cash spent. I have already told her I'm stingy.

She was in my second room praying (since she carry Church for head), but this afternoon, my fingers were deep inside her. Though, I didn't want to knack. I want to return her back to her boyfriend.

Make I go kitchen go see wetin she dey cook self. All these university students can tax, but she knows I ain't spending except it's on in my house or hotel, transport, or condom.

Below is a link to download the free version of the book I talked about above. https://shop.wetclef.com/blog/2019/05/30/download-mr-friendzone/

Bro you will be good for GNLD work

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
You don’t even need to reply her, she doesn’t have brains, you must be a reserved kind of guy, ilove the way you responded… that girl sounded like a thug tho
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Karleb(m): 11:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
I don't know what transpired between you guys offline but, oga, that girl is a stupid girl.

Even married women would not respond to you this way.

Anyways, try to be someone of value. Also go where you are celebrated.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Tosinadebayo452: 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Some girls Sha he fit be say na one Yahoo boy dey date am so ode�
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by DeathToAllNorth: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
Bro. Make I pm u. Make u give me her Number In 2months I will show u pixs pants down.. Or send to communityboss007@gmail.com
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by ednut1(m): 1:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Women will look down on men and say they are not on their same level. When they are 30 they will now be humble and be shining teeth for same guys( who are now rich)
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Lifestone(m): 2:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Tombrown3:

Na small introvert guy be that, he might actually mean well though, but the biggest mistake he made was to tell her he was to have a relationship with her.. Lol.. That shit is a total turn off to a woman who doesn't or has never given you green light before, it has always been discouraged.

The dude just used the privilege of having her contact as a class mate to table this, it's too cheap and breeds of desperation, you are automatically a predator to her, so she'll wanna play the defense.

What happens to saying this to her face to face anyways, that's another sign...
What's wrong in a guy expressing his likeness to a Lady. Simply say no and move on why all the ranting? It's the girl that has attitude and lots of ego. We know them.
Bro close that chapter and move on. Just work hard and prove that she made a mistake by being very successful tomorrow.
Lots of successful men derived the motivation for success from events like this
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 21, 2022
kriss2I6:

Chaii,barman abeg give this strong man one rum abeg.
Bloda man you nailed it oo.

cheesy cheesy cheesy make it two sir.
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 21, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, your guy mumu no be small angry

Someone in that your class has bang that girl's pussy before, dumped her and moved on like a pro. Your friend dey there dey mumu.

Alaye, you don't exchange words with Nigeria girls. Never use the word date. No dey mumu again. Invite her over, bang her pussy, dump her and move on. Nigeria girls were created to be banged.

I luh deez nigga... No cap. smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 2:41am On Apr 21, 2022
Isaacmacdon:
Probably would be between 18-25.

Give it time. If by 29 and not yet married, she'll remember he asked her out.

By then, he should fvck her and move on.

grin

Your siggy is dope af son grin grin grin
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 21, 2022
Tombrown3:

Lol.. That's guy is everything but never a redpiller! Dude is a simp to the core!

Blos, I have a "stupid" queshon to ask... Been seeing this on this forum for some time, what does it mean to swallow "the red pill"? shocked
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by daewoorazer(m): 4:05am On Apr 21, 2022
tobillionaire:
See the screenshot of their chats below angry angry

I know it’s you but it’s fine.

1. Your friend reeks of childishness and lack of self esteem reading his chats…(still using big vocabs hahaha)

2. The boy lacks understanding of how to be “manly”. He probably shows his teeth with everyone and obviously lacks confidence. Who woos any bani in this present age? Talk less of wooing her over WhatsApp grin

3. Your composure as a “stranger” to any girl constitutes 95% of what you need to attract any girl. The 5% need not be spoken if you’re a badoo.

4. When she said you’re not in the same level, she was right. Else, you’d have told her to her face, eye to eye but local man is too scared grin

5. Go work on your demeanor, confidence, eloquence, dressing(be neat, not expensive) and have class(don’t open your 32 to every joke in class).

Then come back to give me feedback.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by walkingshadow911: 5:44am On Apr 21, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:

Oga! hear me well, u dont need to spend anything or read anything to bang a girl that catches your fancy from experience.
And u can never be in the right frame of mind with any woman rich or poor if u are broke and frustrated.

God forbid your account become 0.00k, ur self-esteem would drop, self confidence drops with time and all your funny and witty vibes would die a natural death.To get back on track would be ur expedient priority. This girls would smell it from afar and it just a matter of time they would all sail away gradually

make more money to boost your self-esteem and everything would be added onto u.
sorry to hamper your business here but that's just the basic truth.

street things

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by walkingshadow911: 6:00am On Apr 21, 2022
Lifestone:

What's wrong in a guy expressing his likeness to a Lady. Simply say no and move on why all the ranting? It's the girl that has attitude and lots of ego. We know them.
Bro close that chapter and move on. Just work hard and prove that she made a mistake by been very successful tomorrow.
Lots of successful men derived the motivation for success from events like this

I tire o, imagine if that guy is the like of wizkid, davidos, or one new rich dude in town. You will see her blushing with different emojis. i lost count of diff ladies i knack wen i started grabbing the mulla, with a cute apartment. where are u staying would be her next msg. mtchww
u see that gender, I don't take em serious an inch
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by CSTRR: 6:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Such a razz girl.

She think say na today everything end.

And if you see their boyfriends sef, nothing to write home about in the real sense.

1 Like

Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by lyriclekidd(m): 6:31am On Apr 21, 2022
I never face this kind shit for my life, except maybe secondary school days. I no even sabi toast girl, we go first be friends and na you go ask if I ask If I wan date you, and lately sef you wan date nigerian girls? Dem go put all their family issues untop your head
Re: This Girl Lambasted My Guy And His Course Mates Because He Asked her out (pics) by phemmyfour: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2022
That girl fit be cultist o....no let her handle you and your grammar outside grin

Objur wetin sef

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed: Nigerian Singer Johnny Drille Is A Married Man / Pics: When Edo Girls Hears You Are Wizkid Manager / Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.