|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,885,784 members, 6,934,115 topics. Date: Monday, 27 June 2022 at 12:46 AM
|Vacancy For Supervisor by tolex29(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20|
StreSERT Services Limited - Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor (Male preferably)
Location: Aba, Abia state
• Keeping maintenance operations running smoothly and efficiently.
• Promoting teamwork.
• Maintaining discipline.
• Maintaining high morale
• Getting the right person on the job at the right time.
• Maintaining the quality and quantity of work.
• Checking and inspecting jobs and personnel.
• Preventing accidents and controlling hazards and hazardous material.
• Using and storing materials economically.
• Planning and scheduling work.
• Minimum of 1-3years’ relevant experience in the Marketing/Sales unit of an organisation in the oil & gas industry preferably in the retail stations
• Minimum of 2.2 , bachelor’s degree/HND in a Social science, Management, Accounting, Finance or Engineering or related discipline is required
• Good numerical ability
• Knowledge of accounting skill & record keeping.
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent communication skill
• Good computer application skill
• Driving skill
• High level of Integrity
Net monthly salary is N80, 000
How to apply:
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “SUPER-ABA” as subject of the mail.
|Re: Vacancy For Supervisor by marcusaurelio(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21|
Lmao this country is gone to the dogs.. see salary.. oil and gas ?
|Re: Vacancy For Supervisor by Omoogah: 7:25pm On Apr 21|
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
Location: Lagos State
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.
Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32