Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

I Need Photo Retouching.. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Photo Retouching.. (640 Views)

Photo Manipulation, Smudge Painting And Photo Retouching Experience / Photoshop retouching and manipulation by timmyedit(pictures) / Photo Retouching Is A SCAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Photo Retouching.. by bisi16(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
I’m looking for someone to retouch my pictures. It can be a continuous thing.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by SWATMan: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2022
How much are you going to pay? I can do that for you.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by bisi16(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
SWATMan:
How much are you going to pay? I can do that for you.

What will you take to do it? Let’s start from there..
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by SWATMan: 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
bisi16:

What will you take to do it? Let’s start from there..

Well, I believe retouching you mean is making the pictures clearer and sharper? Are they coloured or black and white? Are they in e copy or hard copy. And how many are they. What do you want to use them for? Is it for bill board (maximize it to retain it's original look in large format) or for posters etc.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by bisi16(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
SWATMan:

Well, I believe retouching you mean is making the pictures clearer and sharper? Are they coloured or black and white? Are they in e copy or hard copy. And how many are they. What do you want to use them for? Is it for bill board (maximize it to retain it's original look in large format) or for posters etc.

Clearer and sharper, coloured, e copy, 10. They’re studio pictures. I can’t edit, hence. No need to maximize.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by SWATMan: 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
bisi16:

Clearer and sharper, coloured, e copy, 10. They’re studio pictures. I can’t edit, hence. No need to maximize.

Send about 3 copies to stephen.ospili2@gmail.com to enable me retouch and forward same to you if they meet your specifications before discussing the price.
You will get the retouched copies tomorrow.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by bisi16(m): 1:53am On Apr 21, 2022
SWATMan:

Send about 3 copies to stephen.ofili@gmail.com to enable me retouch and forward same to you if they meet your specifications before discussing the price.
You will get the retouched copies tomorrow.
Thank you.

Sent..
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by SWATMan: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2022
bisi16:

Sent..

Seen.
Please your email add. We have no light all through yesterday. Will get back to you later today.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by Skinniez: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
bisi16:
I’m looking for someone to retouch my pictures. It can be a continuous thing.

I can help you fix them
Do you shoot in RAW or JPEGS
Send a. Copy to skinniezart@gmail.com.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by irririchris(m): 5:33am On Apr 22, 2022
I'm available: zero, eight, zero, two, nine, seven, zero, three, six, four, eight. Chat me up.
Re: I Need Photo Retouching.. by tellsblinks(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2022
She has already gotten!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys, Critique This logo For Me / Sony A7 II Mirrorless Camera. FULL FRAME. SOLD / I Have Been Commissioned For Mural Wall Paintings By Rivers State Gov. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.