Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland (20301 Views)

How To Make 3,000 Naira or More weekly Online Reading NEWS / Join Buzzbreak For Free And Earn Money For Reading News / 9fm Will Pay You For Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
Other news outlets are good. They are living up to their mandate. However, there is something special about Nairaland. The comments from young and vibrant nairalanders, make the news extra-interesting. Although some comments are divisive, most of them are educative.

My first day on Nairaland was a bliss. I learnt so much that my brain was almost filled to capacity. What amazes me the most is the ability of nairalanders to analyze every statement and decode the real intent behind such statement.

Nairalanders are truly intelligent. The only thing i hate about Nairaland is tribal war.

628 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2022
How about the toxic comment?
Here na jungle,na who get tactics go fit survive,I am the king I rule this forum.
You all should bow before me. grin

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by cherishmichael: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
Me too, say no to tribal war!!

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Felimax(m): 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tribal war is another thing that makes it all the more beautiful.

Like I am getting so addicted.
During Lent my wife was begging me to take a fast with Nairaland instead of food but I could not.

Great people, great forum!

209 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
kriss2I6:
Here na jungle,na who get tactics go fit survive,I am the king I rule this forum.
Those who constantly disturb us with toxic comments are few. With time, i believe they will become enlightened.

43 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
TheScientist:

Those who constantly disturb us with toxic comments are few. With time, i believe they will become enlightened.
Awwn. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
cherishmichael:
Me too, say no to tribal war!!
I'm happy i have someone who hates tribal war too.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Felimax:
Tribal war is another thing that makes it all the more beautiful.

Like I am getting so addicted.
During Lent my wife was begging me to take a fast with Nairaland instead of food but I could not.

Great people, great forum!
I agree with you.
Nairalanders are great people and Nairaland is a great forum.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TiredHuman: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
Despite the toxic commenters, the tribal warriors and the redpillers; nairalanders are actually funny & awesome.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by judatech: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2022
I'm addicted to NL...i need therapy

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
TiredHuman:
Despite the toxic commenters, the tribal warriors and the redpillers; nairalanders are actually funny & awesome.
Yea. Very true

5 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
judatech:
I'm addicted to NL...i need therapy
Don't worry, you will be fine. We are all addicted

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2022
That is nairaland for you, cheesy, you met different characters everyday day, if one is not tolerant some comments and mentions can make you lose your cool, but is well sha, it is still a great forum grin grin grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Unzerious: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
Love the Banters. Best place to laugh my Lungs out.

34 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Tokskob2008: 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nairaland has been the only place I read news for more than 10years now.

141 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Seun4blue(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nairaland helps you manage your data. with 2g and 20MB you will read and unread.

How about comments from Swalomir, Iyaebe, False prophet, Righteousness and the likes. Those guys could be nairaland employees

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
my spirit say I should type (smh)

SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Anieke77(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
kriss2I6:
see him head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Spending123: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
kriss2I6:

grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Am just here to analyze some monikers..... which one is tiredhuman..... some people dey answer names oo

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Nairaland has been the only place I read news for more than 10years now.
10years? Wow!

17 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
Seun4blue:
Nairaland helps you manage your data. with 2g and 20MB you will read and unread.

How about comments from Swalomir, Iyaebe, False prophet, Righteousness and the likes. Those guys could be nairaland employees
They may not necessarily be employees of Nairaland. It may just be a simple case of addiction. Most of us are already addicted to Nairaland

40 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
my spirit say I should type (smh)
SMH
We wish the spirit can reveal to us what the SMH stands for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TheScientist: 11:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
michael77777:
Am just here to analyze some monikers..... which one is tiredhuman..... some people dey answer names oo

I hope your analysis won't cause "vawulence"?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by wiseone28: 12:39am On Apr 21, 2022
The good thing is the site is lite even with 2G network you can still access it

38 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by starbuck(f): 12:59am On Apr 21, 2022
Nairaland.com that is always late to the party by the time the gbas gbos must have cooled off on twitter and Facebook But still then, the site is addictive...

Meanwhile, Seun and Lalasticlala make una look into your new moderators when it comes to pushing threads on front pages, most times, a particular post appears twice on front page by different posters

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by lasisi69(f): 1:12am On Apr 21, 2022
michael77777:

lol @ tiredhuman cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by descent96(m): 3:42am On Apr 21, 2022
My brother Nairaland is the best forum to be,for news,infortainment and political updates,no doubt is the surest plug for educative materials. As for the tribal wars and all that,truth be told, it became so prevalent in this forum ever since this divisive govt came into power. Nairaland was not known for this to the best of knowledge, and ever since I joined the forum, I've not come across such level of discord and hatred for one another in this country as seen in the forum in the past few years. However,this narrative can still be changed if only we'd understand that the politicians that instilled this among us are really reaping off on us and we are tearing each other apart,hence should vent our anger and frustration on them not on each other in this forum.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by Unlettered: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2022
I feel this page is front page worthy, so i’ll take this opportunity to keep pleading with the northerners and muslims on this forum to keep maintaining their cool in terms of tribal wars or bigotry.

OP you re right, for any information i need out there, be it scam mails, job interviews or scholarship applications, all i do is type the sentence and add “Nairaland” at the end and voila! My question is answered.

I’ve been using nairaland for as long as i can remember and thanks to seun for the 10years + of fun and sorrow.

I really miss the type of good writers here when the literature section was filled with brilliant write up. Whatever happened. They made my day always by posting a story or epistle as some call it unfailingly.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by TiredHuman: 5:04am On Apr 21, 2022
TheScientist:

I hope your analysis won't cause "vawulence"?
lasisi69:
lol @ tiredhuman cheesy
grin grin
michael77777:

lasisi69:
lol @ tiredhuman cheesy
grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland by mu2sa2: 5:48am On Apr 21, 2022
There's a tendency on nl for adherents of a particular faith to heap insults and other unprintables on the founder and members of one faith. This uncouth behaviour should be stopped especially when the people being insulted will never, ever insult the founder of the religion of the abusers. Hallelujah! Allahu Akbar! God is One!

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dey Play, Idan, No Evidence, Other Popular Nigerian Slangs In 2023 / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character / How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.