Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life (2557 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / Girl Gets No Reaction From Boyfriend As She Spends Money On A Surprise Apology / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by omgvoices: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2022
The world is indeed a funny place. A man-woman has received the beatings of his life after his corny ways were discovered, He works as a hook-up ‘guy’ giving bjs to guys.

He purposefully dressed as a lady and went to an Accra club. The men booked him and also allowed him to give them bjs.

With a wig and an ass-pad, the gentleman was able to beat the protocol and was almost never suspected by the men at the club.

No sooner had the man played with the manhood of the men than they realized he was a man who had dressed as a hookup girl in order to make money for the night.

Nobody identified him until he was done with the act. The distraught men took him into their car, punched him a couple of times and drove him off.

His adornments which gave him an unsuspecting girlish look were taken off.

Check Out Video Below:

https://esiama.com/video-man-who-disguised-himself-as-a-hookup-girl-gets-beatings-of-his-life/

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
.... and rightfully DESERVES it too. anybody can be who the fukc they desire, but do NOT try to fool/con people into your madness. in many countries, that person could have ended up dead sharp sharp!
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by PussyOdour(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Same way a guy operating MadamVanessa's account here will be beaten.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by illicit(m): 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
That's jeon

shocked

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2022
illicit:
That's jeon

shocked

A man-woman

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by illicit(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Lmao grin grin grin

Yes it's shim grin

4 Likes

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Realmi: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Na wah oo

Some one cannot hustle in peace again
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
"He purposefully dressed as a lady and went to an Accra club. The men booked him and also allowed him to give them bjs."

Dammmmm so disgusting, am out of here grin grin grin grin

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Oceanjagaban: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
If you gimme bj I come find out say you be man...hehehe...you must unsuck my penis o
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
"He purposefully dressed as a lady and went to an Accra club. The men booked him and also allowed him to give them bjs."

Dammmmm so disgusting, am out of here grin grin grin grin
Why u no use that your usual meme na
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Oceanjagaban: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
After you gimme bj I come find out say you be man...you go unsuck my prick o
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

Why u no use that your usual meme na
my guy which one of them? grin grin
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
my guy which one of them? grin grin
That drawing na. One hand on the waist cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
SmellySperm:

That drawing na. One hand on the waist cheesy
Abi oh,this kind story the tire person,let me use it then grin grin
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by posty56: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2022
h
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Mooh247: 4:53am On Apr 21, 2022
shocked

They suppose jail am

Fraud and impeesonation 5 years

Homosexuality 14 years

Prostitution 2 years

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by cooooooks(m): 6:11am On Apr 21, 2022
Why are they beating him??

Mtchew. Say no and move on. Why beat and video?
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by 1869ii: 6:43am On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
shocked

They suppose jail am

Fraud and impeesonation 5 years

Homosexuality 14 years

Prostitution 2 years

[/s]
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Jeon(f): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2022
illicit:
That's jeon
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Jeon(f): 7:19am On Apr 21, 2022
why beating him?
by the way he did not forced himself on u the cheap men looking for who to suck your penis... neither took his legs to where you were sited ...

he have the right to do whatever he wants to...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Golan007: 8:42am On Apr 21, 2022
PussyOdour:
Same way a guy operating MadamVanessa's account here will be beaten.

That Bobrisky sha.

grin
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by BabaJideAFONJA(f): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Why beat him up when nobody has laid a finger on Bobrisky?
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by N3wman: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Is this not James Brown?
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Milli10(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2022
Omo this guy resemble woman o grin grin
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by yuping(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
undecided kettle and pot
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Laturuturu: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Many years ago I visited a club with my friends in Durban. There is this "girl" that gives BJ for 100 rand.
He lppl so girlish. No one suspect him at all. Funny enough he has serviced two of my friends
Later we found out that he is gay boy. There is nothing we could do. They abused him ,curse him
He has the effrontery to call Police. My friends were arrested that night but we made plan with the police at Durban sub station so they were released after one hour.
The shame made my friends to relocate to Midrand
Each time I bring up the matter my friend will be so annoyed. It affected his psyche so much.

Before he was caught they all praise him as best in gaging and deep throat
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Sucre6: 4:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

Dammm nasty, remind them all of Ya nasty rain boot bro, show em
Re: Video: Man Who Disguised Himself As A Hookup Girl Gets Beatings Of His Life by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
If you get to makurdi and you need a fine girl to chill with just call this very beautiful babe and thank us later. She asked to be helped her get good clients after good times in Abj, Kaduna and makurdi

O 9 o 6 4 6 3 6 7 0 3

Jennifer Uma

Shes a student in Kaduna but also spend time in Makurdi 09064636703

If you want she can come with her friends

For faster response umaJennifer17@gmail.com or search for me on Facebook with Uma jennife

(1) (Reply)

"Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? / Don’t Help Women If It’s Not Beneficial. / How To Avoid Sudden Death During Sèx (advice To Men)..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.