Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary (28992 Views)

APC Settles For Indirect Primary, Rules Out Consensus / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo / APC Settles For Indirect Primary In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Khaysee: 8:08am On Apr 21, 2022
0242793911 wema bank this account is receiving fund for bola Ahmed presidential form lets raise money for a leader

Strictly for people who have benefit from him and ready to support his mission as a leader.

Copied
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by garfield1: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:

Ohh! I hate manipulation and fraud personally, in as much as I desire a good nigeria but the obvious fact is that we still lack some rudiments of straitforwardness in naija. Back to your question, I never said osinbajo want to manipulate why would he do that when he has the majority of the governors on his side and now the president, I just posted the comment to a reality check for those thinking naija politics is strait forward, its just like now that asiwaju has endorsed sanwo olu, is it not waste of money for any other aspirant to pick up the form under apc in lagos? Adamu is buhari and buhari is adamu, dont let emotions judge your reasonings guys!

Mention the governors with osibanjo
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Heavensent01(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Go learn your history first, before you start to kpala upandan. Wetin dey libelous or defamatory for wetin I talk. You no know of d tyme wen ambode carry Bagudu go beg Tinubu. Or you no know of how dem make Tinubu go kebbi house go beg for ticket. Go learn your history, shorr

how does this translate to Bagudu hate Tinubu and your earlier claims? Bagudu was Ambode colleague and the chairman of progressive Govenors, is that not normal to intercede for him?

you people reasoning of politics sha, no wonder Ojukwu lost his election then, upside down thinking
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ityP(m): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Heavensent01:

how does this translate to Bagudu hate Tinubu and your earlier claims? Bagudu was Ambode colleague and the chairman of progressive Govenors, is that not normal to intercede for him?

you people reasoning of politics sha, no wonder Ojukwu lost his election then, upside down thinking

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by ityP(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2022
Gozac:
Their jubilation will be cut short in the coming weeks when PMB, PGF will take position.
Tinubu is aged, he doesn't have the physical and mental capacity to lead Nigeria now
Buhari who complained about his failing health promised to hand over to a younger Nigerian.
With Tinubu as APC flag bearer APC is headed to electoral defeat since Tinubu is not widely among the electorates all over Nigeria
The issue of his running mate comes up as well.
In indirect primaries Tinubu will be trounced by whoever PGF will prop up, his contacts
and influence alone will not give him the ticket. The delegates are controlled by governors and will follow their governors in due course no matter the inducement.
They may be barred from assessing money bags their governors don't want.
PMB's influence on northern governors will certainly come to bear, he is most likely to lead the direction and the governors will follow him in solidarity
It will not be easy but any one with the backing of PMB have advantage and I don't like Tinubu have his backing for now,lately Tinubu has been taking swipes at PMB.
A whole lot of factors and forces are against his aspiration
National politics is different from state politics, your allies can realign at any time. Interest supercedes friendship and loyalty.
Many didn't believe an Osibanjo will run against his benefactor. That's the way the cookies crumble in politics

Beautiful analysis. I like that statement: "National politics is different from state politics, you allies can realign at any time". Tinubu urchins will understand better in June 1st.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by benitwater(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2022
emperor863:

Are you telling me that you don't know that the ret ard is an impostor from Aba? His only stake in Lagos is that of a refugee at Ajegunle. Please be informed that he not in any way a Yoruba. Check his posts to confirm. He has other monikers on Nairaland.
I thought as much,Fake prince of Lagos.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by leokid866: 10:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Gozac:

I said have not contested in a national elections not played national.politics.Yhey are two different statements
Oga he might not have been on the ballot but he was there from beginning to the end moving from state to state with Bubu so what is there that will be new to him?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by leokid866: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2022
Gozac:

Is it not PMB that said Nigerian vyouths are lazy that BAT made mention of at the rally last weekend at Onikan stadium? We follow the candidates and what they say
Buhari is not the only president that has made the same statement his is just the most recent.....Obj once said Nigerian youth don't like to work, Jona has said Nigerian youths are unemployable and just want to be given money for something they did not work for same jona that ended up giving billions of naira to niger delta militants to stop destroying pipelines and killing armed forces in the south south......but you will not remember all that because you want to drive a narrative......lol.....see your mouth like yen.....yen....yen...
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by CoolAmbience(m): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If to sey Tinubu dey use him personal money campaign, I for like am knowing that he's just wasting his money

But na Lagos tax payers money Tinubu dey blow ontop his ambition that still won't fly

E get personal money?

That's makes for the more fun....

People should take back as much as they can, not just from Tinubu, but all of them.

.....And may the looter with the highest degree of most human feeling emerge victorious.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Gozac: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2022
leokid866:
Buhari is not the only president that has made the same statement his is just the most recent.....Obj once said Nigerian youth don't like to work, Jona has said Nigerian youths are unemployable and just want to be given money for something they did not work for same jona that ended up giving billions of naira to niger delta militants to stop destroying pipelines and killing armed forces in the south south......but you will not remember all that because you want to drive a narrative......lol.....see your mouth like yen.....yen....yen...
Kid, it's PMB that used the word 'lazy' on them

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2022
leokid866:
Oga he might not have been on the ballot but he was there from beginning to the end moving from state to state with Bubu so what is there that will be new to him?

Contesting.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 11:10am On Apr 21, 2022
Khaysee:
0242793911 wema bank this account is receiving fund for bola Ahmed presidential form lets raise money for a leader

Strictly for people who have benefit from him and ready to support his mission as a leader.

Copied

I SHUOULD SCREENSHOT THIS AND CREATE AN ANTI-TINUNBINU AGENDA ON TWITTER WITH THIS.

WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by MikoB: 11:30am On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

Mention the governors with osibanjo
I am not authorised to disclose this for now, its a political strategy, didn't you guys enjoy the suspense of, he will declare or no he can't declare? So this is another one, moreover we discussed about the SW governors and states last time, I opened the eyes of some guys to what is happening in oyo, some were so sure oyo was in the bag,some were even arguing abiodun is for asiwaju, lolz. Anyway before the primary most of you will see what has been planned and strategised many months ago.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by garfield1: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:

I am not authorised to disclose this for now, its a political strategy, didn't you guys enjoy the suspense of, he will declare or no he can't declare? So this is another one, moreover we discussed about the SW governors and states last time, I opened the eyes of some guys to what is happening in oyo, some were so sure oyo was in the bag,some were even arguing abiodun is for asiwaju, lolz. Anyway before the primary most of you will see what has been planned and strategised many months ago.

My brother,everybody knows that sanwoolu and oyetola are for tinubu.you can't mention because you dont know,you are just speculating.osibanjo can only win by miracle
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by MikoB: 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

My brother,everybody knows that sanwoolu and oyetola are for tinubu.you can't mention because you dont know,you are just speculating.osibanjo can only win by miracle

I never mentioned names, I said 3 decided govs for asiwaju and 3 undecided swings, take it to bank.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by simpleseyi: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2022
chatinent:
After primaries, Nigerians no go still vote?

You cannot shock electric.

Meet us at the polling booths and at the Rigging Room. We control the streets
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by simpleseyi: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Aregbesola too must be Igbo for not supporting Ashiere Tinubu ambition

When last did you hear from the first Judas Aregbesola? Even to announce holiday, he is ashamed. We humiliated him less than 48 hours after he betrayed his Jesus.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

When last did you hear from the first Judas Aregbesola? Even to announce holiday, he is ashamed. We humiliated him less than 48 hours after he betrayed his Jesus.
I haven't heard from the last Jesus as well, BOLA NIBINTU
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by garfield1: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
MikoB:

I never mentioned names, I said 3 decided govs for asiwaju and 3 undecided swings, take it to bank.

Belo of Niger,abdulrazak of kwara,ganduje of kano,masari in katsina,hope in IMO,ayade in crs.for none apc states,sokoto,Benue,bayelsa,edo, are tinubu.you can't point to any for your man
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
simpleseyi:

Anybody that didn't support Tinubu ambition is Judas to you people

Instead of winning more electorates for Tinubu, you're creating more stumbling blocks for him with your irresponsible utterances

Oya na, let me see how Tinubu will be president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by OLANIYIPETER: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

If to sey Tinubu dey use him personal money campaign, I for like am knowing that he's just wasting his money

But na Lagos tax payers money Tinubu dey blow ontop his ambition that still won't fly

You got it. It's the Yinmirins that refuse to live in their land that will pay for it and will still have to wail for another 4 years under a government they said won't happen.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by MikoB: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
garfield1:

Belo of Niger,abdulrazak of kwara,ganduje of kano,masari in katsina,hope in IMO,ayade in crs.for none apc states,sokoto,Benue,bayelsa,edo, are tinubu.you can't point to any for your man
Oh lala! No wonder you guys have so much confidence of tinubu winning, you can't put words into my mouth I will not reveal anything now,but I can guarantee you, only one of the governors you wrote there is a decided governor for asiwaju, as for the non apc state, I will come up with the states for each one of the aspirants and if its not perfect, it will only be in a realm of little margin of error.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by leokid866: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gozac:

Kid, it's PMB that used the word 'lazy' on them
don't like to work is a synonym for what? You just want to drive a narrative because it suites you......my advice get your PVC and some education and stop been silly....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by DownChelsea(f): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
OLANIYIPETER:

You got it. It's the Yinmirins that refuse to live in their land that will pay for it and will still have to wail for another 4 years under a government they said won't happen.

BOLA NIBINTU becoming President is like ARSENAL winning the Champions League.

The latter is even more likely.

BOLA TINUNBINU about to be massively embarrassed and we're here for it
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Heavensent01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

on told me is your reference, where did you people always keep your sense when typing?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by SirWisy: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol You think Northerners will vote for PO? You are a comedian

Your eye go clear after 2023 election
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Camp Excited As APC NEC Settles For Indirect Primary by Ihedinuwa69(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
Yea I seriously need it
JustforMen:

Give you head?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Nigerian Youths Get World Bank N8.6bn Graduate Unemployment Youths Support Schem / Prince Oghene Egoh Escapes Death In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.