Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Creative Copywriter Needed For A Landing Page Content - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Creative Copywriter Needed For A Landing Page Content (361 Views)

Creative Copywriter Needed For Case Studies / Web Page Content Writer Needed Urgently / Creative Copywriter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Copywriter Needed For A Landing Page Content by Thewritersbuzz: 12:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Looking for a creative copywriter with proven experience writing web copies and any copywriting-related content to write a landing page copy.

This could turn into a long-term engagement for the right candidate.

To apply, kindly click the link in my signature below this post and send in your relevant samples.

Thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Creative Copywriter Needed For A Landing Page Content by Ajpiz(f): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hi,

I've reviewed your job posting and I'm pleased to let you know that I have the required skills for this job.

I have experience writing copy for companies and brands and I've written website landing pages for companies and businesses.

I've attached some samples of my previous works and if you are interested in my skills, pls kindly contact me through any of the following medium

Email: ajpiz701@gmail.com
What's app number: 08122845053
LinkedIn page:https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajayi-peace-1890761a9

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GLTtb2V4kZ2qUt6LmtN1QVMVAtaYTi9kR0WdAZ6Mgxo/edit?usp=drivesdk

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fG7-ykpv8HS4cWOpZY37OZB0vrh93itU/edit?usp=drivesdk&ouid=112581730281614395924&rtpof=true&sd=true
Re: Creative Copywriter Needed For A Landing Page Content by AngelaOtakpor02(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thewritersbuzz:
Looking for a creative copywriter with proven experience writing web copies and any copywriting-related content to write a landing page copy.

This could turn into a long-term engagement for the right candidate.

To apply, kindly click the link in my signature below this post and send in your relevant samples.

Thanks!

Hi,

Looking out for an experienced Copywriter that specializes in boosting your sales with standout and compelling product description, one who is very creative with ideas on how to build your business.

I am Angela, an excellent sales Copywriter and a product description Copywriter. I have been writing for over two years on different niche that includes lifestyle, health and fitness, business and finance and so many more.

I provide content that includes quality and non plagiarized ebooks or articles, research based and work delivery on time.

My goal has been to ensure that my client are very happy and content with my job and so far, my reviews are always positive feedback and a job well done. The cost of my job is also very affordable in cash.

Feel free to contact me, let's discuss further and get your work done immediately. I would be looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Angela

(1) (Reply)

Amechi's Top 5 Tips For Writing The Perfect YouTube Script (A Must Read) / Hiring: An Editor And Graphics Designer / Essay/letter Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.