Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,454 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You (25405 Views)

The funniest picture on earth! Caption and it! (Funny Picture) / Policemen Help Execute A Lovely Proposal To 'The Most Loyal Nigerian Girl' / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 7:03am On Apr 22, 2022
TheSourcerer:
let's eat eat dead children smiley
Like you think that will scare me.... You really think highly of yourself so much oooh.....
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dominatrix(f): 7:04am On Apr 22, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm blind

Hmmmmmmm, how did I know you would post this one. Boy sit down grin grin next! kiss
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by IamV: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2022
QuinModah:
smiley Check my profile

"I don't respond to DM "

LOL

Is that suppose to be a joke or what ?

If that's you,then i'm disappointed you have to put that bs as your personal text.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Dominatrix(f): 7:07am On Apr 22, 2022
siofra:
It's like my pishure is too hot it's peppering some haters in their body tongue cheesy

smiley

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
Like you think that will scare me.... You really think highly of yourself so much oooh.....

From Aguluzigbo?? shocked
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by AfroKnight: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Afro Knight, come here quick quick. Come! Come and see.

Haa! I can't keep this in anymore.

Palema what is going on here?

Palema007:
Fine boy.... Don't form for me, lemme spoil you, gimme your gene. Let's fill these world with beautiful faces. Just tell me what you want, I will give you. Baby I will spend my #100million presidential candidate form money on you. Who want to be a president? When I can be your harvester. grin grin
Call me farmer, let me ferment you. wink

Dami lohun bobo yii grin

Why do you want to ferment somebody? What is going on?

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2022
SparrowLeague:

From Aguluzigbo?? shocked
I don't understand this question of yours oh.... Abi you want to freaky ma account?? oginidi... sparrow nwa mama....
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
I don't understand this question of yours oh.... Abi you want to freaky ma account?? oginidi... sparrow nwa mama....

Nope dear.
I mean ya Name, chats and co looks familiar.

But no probs sha
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by melonsgroup: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2022
I’d rather be someone’s Sunday morning, not Saturday night....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Nope dear.
I mean ya Name, chats and co looks familiar.

But no probs sha
why you dey call me dear? me and you who senior i no be kcee oh.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2022
TheSourcerer:
youve always been beautifully sculpted, online validation ....... Just to have virtual form , your cycle knows you're adorable I believe that's what matters in real life ....
so where d pishure na??
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 7:44am On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
why you dey call me dear? me and you who senior i no be kcee oh.

Lol grin grin.
Okay. Sorry for that ma.

But are you from Anambra??
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 7:49am On Apr 22, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Lol grin grin.
Okay. Sorry for that ma.

But are you from Anambra??
Nwa m nwoke, aburo m onye Anambra.... Abum nwa afo IMO state.....Nwanne Achike Udenwa....
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by ukpahu(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Life is good bro.
All thanks to God
when u hv money
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2022
My under 20 face.

13 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 7:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
Nwa m nwoke, aburo m onye Anambra.... Abum nwa afo IMO state.....Nwanne Achike Udenwa....

Ọdịmma.
Just that your lines looks familiar.

And......aburom nwa gị nwoke nu grin.
Atorom gị atọ smiley.

Nice to meet you!
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 7:59am On Apr 22, 2022
SparrowLeague:

Ọdịmma. Just that your lines looks familiar.
And......aburom nwa gị nwoke nu grin. Atorom gị atọ smiley.
Nice to meet you!
kedi otu isi tomu? ima afo nó nè ndí?
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Chidi2022: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2022
kkins25:
My under 20 face.
who is deceiving you with that under 20 face? you look 54....

5 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
who is deceiving you with that under 20 face? you look 54....
hahaha. I'd take that as a compliment. My grandmother used to say i am an old man in a kids body!

Mod: thank god say u no attack my beardlessness.. na dere me nd you for get problem.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2022
siofra:
It's like my pishure is too hot it's peppering some haters in their body tongue cheesy
You soft no mind wetin anybody talk cheesy
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by SparrowLeague: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Chidi2022:
kedi otu isi tomu? ima afo nó nè ndí?

Well.....amarokwam
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Wizywiz(m): 8:11am On Apr 22, 2022
grin grin see cute fresh guys and men.....nland girls post ur real pix ooo...all those popular Monica's I know say una go avoid this thread, make we see the face behind the comments sad shocked
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Homeboiy: 8:17am On Apr 22, 2022
Palema007:
hhhuuuhh let's see 3 did it for me.

Israel....
Homeboy
Des..

I like guys with their type of face structure and deep penetrating eyes cheesy you know that type of eye that gives you shivers and renders you weak like they stare deep into your soul. cheesy

But for my heart stopper he isn't on this thread. Remember that dude I confessed to having a soft spot for? He is my heart stopper. cry

Mama I no Sabi give CPR oo
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Toks2008(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Ah! Is this you, no wonder. Guys this is one of the most intelligent people here.

Have read a lot of your posts, and have to say if the average Nigerian girl with take your advise together with Bukatyne's then the Nigerian woman will be a woman of virtue indeed

Keep saying the truth sir.

Thanks for the encomium.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Ego2(f): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2022
Na who get leg dey waka grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by CastingCrowns(f): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2022
JONSYN7154:
Beautiful as ever.
Thank you.
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Jeon(f): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Ego2:
Na who get leg dey waka grin cheesy
I love your legs.. They look good.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Savagr(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by kkins25(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2022
Savagr:
Weirdo tongue
Ego2, them tell una say na be podophillia we dey do here??
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Savagr(m): 9:15am On Apr 22, 2022
kkins25:
Ego2, them tell una say na be podophillia we dey do here??
wetin you mean
Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2022
AfroKnight:
Palema what is going on here?

Why do you want to ferment somebody? What is going on?

Shey ferment ni issue e bayii? undecided Your babe wan dey do sina, you dey ask am about ferment or warefa. Na watin I call you for be that? And why are you taking this issue calmly? Instead of you to go and break the other guy's head.

Mtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: Post Your Picture With A Lovely Caption And Let A Nairalander Rate You by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
kkins25:
My under 20 face.

grin grin grin lipsrsealed

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / Every Nigerian Girl Needs A Can Of Pepperspray / Is It Possible To Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.