Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland (382 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by GooodHardDick: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2022
men are not aware of the power they possess. Women know and use theirs. 
What we have these days are pussy-ass simp men who think with their balls instead of their brains. 

You see a man spend his money, time, effort, energy just to sleep with a woman for just few minutes, after which he feels on top of the world. To him, he actually won! 

Men should have sense. A woman talks and u support her even when she's wrong, ur fellow man displays his oratory skills and u begin to misbehave. 
A woman insults a man and u foolishly defend her, obviously cos u think she's gonna give u d cookie, mumu. 
A woman posts one rubbish thing online and u run to like and comment, but a guy posts a wonderful content and u can't click like. 
U help a woman even when she didn't ask for help, but u can't even lend to a fellow man. 

Men wake up! stop simp-ing in the name of defending a girl who you'll never see her pant, let alone her honeypot.

5 Likes

Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by EmzyT: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by Nyascobar1414: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2022
Death to Simps!
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by OBALOLA55(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2022
YOU MEAN GUYS LIKE FERNANDEZISBACK AND JEON
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN GUYS LIKE FERNANDEZISBACK AND JEON
Jeon na woman.

Fernandez is back, not sure.
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by Premiumwriter: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2022
GooodHardDick:
men are not aware of the power they possess. Women know and use theirs. 
What we have these days are pussy-ass simp men who think with their balls instead of their brains. 

You see a man spend his money, time, effort, energy just to sleep with a woman for just few minutes, after which he feels on top of the world. To him, he actually won! 

Men should have sense. A woman talks and u support her even when she's wrong, ur fellow man displays his oratory skills and u begin to misbehave. 
A woman insults a man and u foolishly defend her, obviously cos u think she's gonna give u d cookie, mumu. 
A woman posts one rubbish thing online and u run to like and comment, but a guy posts a wonderful content and u can't click like. 
U help a woman even when she didn't ask for help, but u can't even lend to a fellow man. 

Men wake up! stop simp-ing in the name of defending a girl who you'll never see her pant, let alone her honeypot.
A girl will say buhari is the best thing to happen to Nigeria

And one guy will reply, 'this is the most sensible comment on this thread'

Seriously, e dey pain my belle.
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by OBALOLA55(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2022
BigBellyBurst:

Jeon na woman.

Fernandez is back, not sure.
CARRY YOUR SISTER GO MEET JEON MAKE WE CHECK SOMETHING
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by BigBellyBurst(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
OBALOLA55:
CARRY YOUR SISTER GO MEET JEON MAKE WE CHECK SOMETHING
grin
Hediat
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2022
OP, Carry go! All d simp niggas must be emancipated from d shackles of pussy slavery and Mumuness!.
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by odinson1(m): 9:45am On Apr 21, 2022
G
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by siofra(f): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2022
Men support each others stupidity very well. A man will post something very illogical insulting women and he will get more than 500 likes. So what are you talking about
Re: My Problem With Guys Who Always Support Girls On Nairaland by MAGG0T(m): 9:53am On Apr 21, 2022
cheesy

Yeah dear OP, after this thread...

You ended up in a brothel to bang a pros' which you didn't last for 20 seconds,you obviously paid her after the encounter what makes you Redpiller wise?

All this lame nighas claiming alpha males here, can't even afford 3 square meal a day, but they always come here to bash women just to feel their ego

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo Mind Rest Pass Married People / If You Want God To Embarrass You With Blessings, You Don't Need To Pay Tithe / A Phase I Would Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.