Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? (1657 Views)

Bode George: I’ll Dump Nigeria For Togo If Tinubu Becomes President / Councillors Shun Ambode’s Invitation Ahead Of Lagos APC Primary / Thugs Working For An Aspirant At Ekiti APC Primary Election Arrested (More Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by ImDStar: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
But why are Nigerians in love with suffering so much such that they brag with it?

Be truthful to yourself this one time, do you think Tinubu is the most qualify candidate?

And then tell us what your reaction would be when loss out?

livebyday:

That would be impossible. The most popular candidate not participate? Tell more jokes... Hate him or love him BAT is APCs most popular candidate by error or genius he has achieved that popularity and diverse opinions or not , nothing can take that away from him .
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Chuksyno(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
I will pop champagne without delay.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Proudlyomonna: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ajens1991:
Tinubu will not loose the primary. However,if he wins, APC will loose the presidency...

So I believe,APC will work out a plan to ensure Osibanjo wins the primary.

The thread says WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION IF TINUBU LOST THE APC PRIMARY ELECTION?
Can you react to the topic at hand without all this blablabla.
Tinubu will not loose is not what we are talking about here.
Biko respect yourself �
I hate nonsense angry

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Proudlyomonna: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ajens1991:
Tinubu will not loose the primary. However,if he wins, APC will loose the presidency...

So I believe,APC will work out a plan to ensure Osibanjo wins the primary.

The thread says WHAT WILL BE YOUR REACTION IF TINUBU LOST THE APC PRIMARY ELECTION?
Can you react to the topic at hand without all this blablabla.
Tinubu will not loose is not what we are talking about here.
Biko respect yourself �
I hate nonsense angry

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Proudlyomonna: 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
I will just look at him do��

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Gozac: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
I will not be surprised because he will certainly lose it
As for his promoters they may show some is voter apathy and may vote the opposition in the general elections

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Gozac: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Stop saying nonsense Tinubu will win APC primary election do you know why ApC not agree on consensus? Even Buhari can't stop Tinubu.
So Tinubu is bigger than PMB, the national leader of the party that installed the national chairman of the party?
The way you Tinubu supporters denigrate the powers of of the president is terrible

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Tinubuadvocate: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fuckoff
Gozac:

So Tinubu is bigger than PMB, the national leader of the party that installed the national chairman of the party?
The way you Tinubu supporters denigrate the powers of of the president is terrible
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by ajani2311: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Can we discuss politics in Nigeria without mentioning his name,that shows how popular and powerful he his
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Parachoko:
He will support the winner.

Tinubu is a party man

Tinubu cannot lose a free and fair primaries. He can only be rigged out or cheated.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by 1869ei: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
And what if he did not participate in the Apc primary at all?
[/s]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Parachoko: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

Tinubu cannot lose a free and fair primaries. He can only be rigged out or cheated.

I agree with you 100%

I am confident he will win the primary election.

I'm just replying the OP base on his question.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
ajani2311:
Can we discuss politics in Nigeria without mentioning his name,that shows how popular and powerful he his

Indeed. There are powerful and iconic names, viewed as self-made, that are bonafide political institutions in Nigeria. Only three remain in politics currently. Buhari, Atiku and Tinubu.

The rest are retired or dead. Eg OBJ, IBB, Abiola, Bola Ige, Awolowo, Azikiwe, Ojukwu, Tafawa Bello, Ahmadu Bello etal.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2022
ImDStar:
As far as I am concern, Tinubu is the most hard to sell candidate in APC.

Too many questions still unanswered as regard his person.

He's just like his brother Atiku with bags of corruption here and there.

Let me tell you one bitter truth, Tinubu will not win election in Lagos if it's free and fair without thugs and intimidation!!

Do your sample and report back.

So many people in Lagos don't like Tinubu, take that to the bank bro.

So many Igbos don't like him U mean? U must be a clown if U expect Yorubas to vote for an Hausa or Igbo man instead of Tinubu. U guys love deceiving yourselves.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
Parachoko:
I agree with you 100%

I am confident he will win the primary election.

I'm just replying the OP base on his question.

What people fail to understand, because Nigerians always overstep their boundaries to speak about issues/processes that does not involve them, is that Party Primaries only involves Party delegates. Never the general public

There is no way, without bullying and intimidation, anyone in the world, including Buhari, can influence APC delegates to reject and abandon BAT .

Many genuinely want Tinubu leading them into the 2023 battle ,not anyone else, and want a Tinubu APC Presidency from May 2023.

Is it today the man has been rescuing and assisting many of them directly and indirectly when Osinbajo was just an unknown Lagos State employee?

Why, as an example, would a Desmond Elliot vote Osinbajo or Amaechi instead of BAT when he is aware his acting background was not a natural crossover for politics yet Tinubu made things work?

Some people don't understand the sheer goodwill a lot of politicians have for Tinubu becaise of how he has benevolently and positively touched their lives directlly and indirectly.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Parachoko: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2022
Dsalvo:

What people fail to understand, because Nigerians always overstep their boundaries to speak about issues/processes that does not involve them, is that Party Primaries only involves Party delegates. Never the general public

There is no way, without bullying and intimidation, anyone in the world, including Buhari, can influence APC delegates to reject and abandon BAT .

Many genuinely want Tinubu leading them into the 2023 battle ,not anyone else, and want a Tinubu APC Presidency from May 2023.

Is it today the man has been rescuing and assisting many of them directly and indirectly when Osinbajo was just an unknown Lagos State employee?

Why, as an example, would a Desmond Elliot vote Osinbajo or Amaechi instead of BAT when he is aware his acting background was not a natural crossover for politics yet Tinubu made things work?

Some people don't undertsand the sheer goodwill a lot of politicians have for Tinubu becaise of how he has touched theor lives directlly and indirectly.
I'm very confident Buhari won't be in support of any foul play. He said he has who he want to succed him, no one knows who he has in mind, but I know he won't take part in any mago mago during the primary.

The only way mago mago can even happen is through a consensus which is not recognise by APC constitution.

I'm 101% confident Tinubu will get the ticket.

The man has done his homework.

The reason I have decided to support him is because of what he has done in Lagos. I'm sure he has the capability to put Nigeria back on the right track.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
ImDStar:
As far as I am concern, Tinubu is the most hard to sell candidate in APC.

Too many questions still unanswered as regard his person.

He's just like his brother Atiku with bags of corruption here and there.

Let me tell you one bitter truth, Tinubu will not win election in Lagos if it's free and fair without thugs and intimidation!!

Do your sample and report back.

So many people in Lagos don't like Tinubu, take that to the bank bro.

Can you IPOBians ever do reality? When will you people learn to respect boundaries and speak based on that?

You are not an APC politician. You are an ethnocentric Igbo who hates Tinubu because of his ethnic origin.

Incredible therefore you wish to project your own personal opinion on a voting bloc, i.e APC political delegates, who actually love Tinubu with the reality that many have only good things to say about how he has impacted their lives and career positively.

It is like kids voting for their favourite headmaster while you a parent, disqualified from such a vote, insist a certain candidate cannot win merely because you hate that candidate yet fail to accept his/her popularity with the students, who will be votong, he/she has helped develop over the years.

You guys are sad with how you let hate influence your views and utterances completely leading you to say some very dumb things.

Tinubu is the choice of his political colleagues who will be voting af the APC primaries and not hateful members of the public like you who have no say at all in who becomes APC flag bearer.

Even Atiku too will carry the day in the PDP to defeat Saraki, Tambuwal, Obi etal . You may hate him personally and talk ignorantly about "bags of corruption" but what does that have to do with the votes his political colleagues will cast at the PDP primaries?

Nigerians, in the entire universe, are the worst at respecting boundaries. When it comes to general election you can talk.

Party primaries you cannot speak on especially when you don't have the maturity and pragmatism to accept that politicians are not like you, don't think like you and have interests entirely different to yours.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm very confident Buhari won't be in support of any foul play. He said he has who he want to succed him, no one knows who he has in mind, but I know he won't take part in any mago mago during the primary.

The only way mago mago can even happen is through a consensus which is not recognise by APC constitution.

I'm 101% confident Tinubu will get the ticket.

The man has done his homework.

The reason I have decided to support him is because of what he has done in Lagos. I'm sure he has the capability to put Nigeria back on the right track.

Same here. Tinubu will always carry the day in a free and fair Primaries involving votes from his APC political colleagues alone.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Gozac: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Fuckoff
Most of you projecting a senile man who's supposed to be on retirement are doing so parochial, tribal reasons and it can never work. A Tinubu aspiration has already hit the rocks
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by ImDStar: 11:24am On Apr 24, 2022
Why do you guys always think like there's nothing up there?
So because I am a Yoruba, I must automatically vote for Tinubu?

Omo oodua rere ni mi lati ikare Akoko, and I will for reason vote for Tinubu simply because he's a Yoruba.

What benefits is that to me?

Siwel25:

So many Igbos don't like him U mean? U must be a clown if U expect Yorubas to vote for an Hausa or Igbo man instead of Tinubu. U guys love deceiving yourselves.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by ImDStar: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2022
Anyone that goes against your lord Tinubu is automatically an iPod right?

Sorry you don't deserve a logical response.

But we right thinking Yorubas won't vote for an individual simply because we share the same language.

That would be the must foolish thing to do.

How does Tinubu been a Yoruba president have direct impact on me.

Are the Hausas and Muslim not suffering from dull Buhari misrule?

Dsalvo:

Can you IPOBians ever do reality? When will you people learn to respect boundaries and speak based on that?

You are not an APC politician. You are an ethnocentric Igbo who hates Tinubu because of his ethnic origin.

Incredible therefore you wish to project your own personal opinion on a voting bloc, i.e APC political delegates, who actually love Tinubu with the reality that many have only good things to say about how he has impacted their lives and career positively.

It is like kids voting for their favourite headmaster while you a parent, disqualified from such a vote, insist a certain candidate cannot win merely because you hate that candidate yet fail to accept his/her popularity with the students, who will be votong, he/she has helped develop over the years.

You guys are sad with how you let hate influence your views and utterances completely leading you to say some very dumb things.

Tinubu is the choice of his political colleagues who will be voting af the APC primaries and not hateful members of the public like you who have no say at all in who becomes APC flag bearer.

Even Atiku too will carry the day in the PDP to defeat Saraki, Tambuwal, Obi etal . You may hate him personally and talk ignorantly about "bags of corruption" but what does that have to do with the votes his political colleagues will cast at the PDP primaries?

Nigerians, in the entire universe, are the worst at respecting boundaries. When it comes to general election you can talk.

Party primaries you cannot speak on especially when you don't have the maturity and pragmatism to accept that politicians are not like you, don't think like you and have interests entirely different to yours.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
ImDStar:
Why do you guys always think like there's nothing up there?
So because I am a Yoruba, I must automatically vote for Tinubu?

Omo oodua rere ni mi lati ikare Akoko, and I will for reason vote for Tinubu simply because he's a Yoruba.

What benefits is that to me?

The fact is that if Ure really Yoruba and witnessed his performance as Governor, you won't vote for any other candidate. He's proven and we do not need to check google or do a survey to list his legacies as Governor. Only a bastard will ignore his kinsman to vote for an inferior candidate. The other candidates are promising to do this or that but Jagaban is the only one who has multiplied a state's IGR by ten; He's the only one whose development masterplan is still being implemented till today. The agencies he created then are even employing thousands of staff till today. The Rapid Response Squad created by him is still Nigeria's most effective crime fighting unit which is been copied by many states. He signed the deal for BRT and the Lekki free trade zone.

Now, in all sincerity, who is out there that can lace Tinubu's shoes in terms of proven competence and verifiable records? The only person better is his former Chief of staff - Fashola. I will repeat that only a bastard will ignore his own kinsman to vote for an inferior candidate who couldn't raise his state's IGR after EIGHT YEARS.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by ImDStar: 5:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
One thing I have discovered about Nigerians is, we like opening our minds.
Would prefer your President have his second home in UK like useless Buhari?

Tinubu is Sick!!!

Allow him to rest with his stolen money.

He did whatsoever in Lagos doesn't mean he must be President.

Siwel25:

The fact is that if Ure really Yoruba and witnessed his performance as Governor, you won't vote for any other candidate. He's proven and we do not need to check google or do a survey to list his legacies as Governor. Only a bastard will ignore his kinsman to vote for an inferior candidate. The other candidates are promising to do this or that but Jagaban is the only one who has multiplied a state's IGR by ten; He's the only one whose development masterplan is still being implemented till today. The agencies he created then are even employing thousands of staff till today. The Rapid Response Squad created by him is still Nigeria's most effective crime fighting unit which is been copied by many states. He signed the deal for BRT and the Lekki free trade zone.

Now, in all sincerity, who is out there that can lace Tinubu's shoes in terms of proven competence and verifiable records? The only person better is his former Chief of staff - Fashola. I will repeat that only a bastard will ignore his own kinsman to vote for an inferior candidate who couldn't raise his state's IGR after EIGHT YEARS.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If Tinubu Lost The APC Primary? by Bobloco: 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
Tinubuadvocate will deactivate his account

...... and run away from the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Gov. Godwin Emefiele’s Campaign Cars Spotted – Over 78 Branded Vehicles / Tinubu Bots: Nairaland Mods Should Do Something About This / Here Is My AK-47: Man Says In Support Of Peter Obi In Kaduna (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.