Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya (26165 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by adelaja70(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
DSC7:

Northerners would rather vote for an Igbo man or someone from south south instead of Tinubu.....

Know this and know peace.....
All this small pikin self.. Dem go dey inside their one room dey comment with authority.. Lmao!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by jrusky(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Gaya some later day apcist church members will cry now.

Dem suddenly abandoned pdp they claimed to love and suddenly became apc spokesperson they will soon start.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari never handed over power to Osunbade through out 8 years

How come Buhari asked Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle and gun up and down

How come Buhari took away NEMA, Trader Moni, and Npower from Osunbade

How come Osunbade doesn't have access to Presidential aircraft and always charter cheap helicopter services like the one that crashed in Kogi

Because he was outshining his master.

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DEEBOZZ(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
Wow.
For those that don't know Kabiru Gaya
He was the former governor of Kano state and Senator representing Kano South from 2007 till date.

With the support of people like Gaya I can confidently say that PYO is PMB candidate comes 2023.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Btruth: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
E Don red now........let the race begins. grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

How come Buhari asked Osunbade to always report to his chief of staff?? Abba Kyari and now Gambari

How come Osunbade's aides were sacked from the Aso Rock without letting him know

How come Osunbade couldn't even appoint his ADC and Buhari had to place an Aboki CSP to monitor him with pistle and gun up and down

How come Osunbade doesn't have access to Presidential aircraft and always charter cheap helicopter services like the one that crashed in Kogi

Forget about this your sentiment.
It will be very hard for APC to win the next presidential election even if Buhari is contesting for the third term.
If PDP present a northerner against Tinubu or Osinbajo, those northerners will vote their own and going by Ibos antecedent, they will never support a yoruba ambition
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
May 20, 2023 or May 29,2023
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Mccullum: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Fear North grin
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Apr 21, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo will get there by the grace of God

To do what there?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
MFGCooperative:

Because he was outshining his master.

Who is his master and how did he outshine him?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Digmygold: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
God forbid bad thing. Osinbajo did nothing in this administration and nothing else is expected from a figure head.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
adecz:

❗️❗️❗️❗️❎❎❗️❗️❗️

Osinbajo is the logical successor
to Buhari as far as APC is concerned.

Tinubu should have been the natural
successor, but his health and religion as
a southwesterner will make his case
difficult as regards balancing his ticket.

Yar'adua, Buhari & Tinubu. Aso Rock
should not become an hospital point for sick
Nigerian leaders.

Tinubu has less than 3 years to live,
so for his political legacy sake, he wants
to die as president and throw Nigeria
into a constitutional and regional crisis.

For the calamity of bringing Buhari
on our heads, Tinubu should suffer
immeasurable pain.

Dan Kaduna❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

"For the calamity of bringing Buhari
on our heads, Tinubu should suffer
immeasurable pain" but for supporting, working for, promoting, contributing to and defending buharis calamity, osinbajo "is the logical successor
to Buhari".

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by adolfHitler1934: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2022
DAEMON7:
That's if the desperate jagaban doesn't do what he did to funsho williams to osinbajo as at 2008
Ayam telling you. Even FFK have to "hala" you can't kee me like you did to Funsho Williams.

The druggie is also a killer. No wonder Buhari said he won't disclose his successor for the fear of beign eliminated.

Urchins your eyes will soon clear. Snipper loading.....

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by babaalagbo11(m): 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2022
It's the outcome of the primary that'll determine....I pray the best candidate win the next coming election with good intentions
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Zeemam: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
May God see him through
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Bluntemperor: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
Deputy1111:

God's Agenda for Nigeria is just unfolding and we shall all see it.There is still 'hope' that Nigeria will be on the move again but devilish forces are interested too!
- if there is 24/7 Electricity- Nigeria alone,we will see the incredible of developments in Scientific Research, Manufacturing, Agricultural, Educational,etc.it also shows that those who are giving us darkness now
are purposely doing it for selfish reasons and are corrupt and wiked,as they do travel outside Nigeria but yet not doing the right thing here in Nigeria!
- if there is Yearly Economic Reviews of ALL Sectors,then Nigeria will withness a galloping jump in our GDP to net possitive of surplus instead of negatives that the country have been recording!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by donnie(m): 6:21pm On Apr 21, 2022
LegendHero:
Anyone of Osinbajo or Tinubu is fine by us.

However, Senator Kabiru Gaya should get to work. No be by mouth alone o.

This is for Osinbajo. I will not even mention the piss piss.

1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by haslaw(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2022
The north hasn't forgotten how bigot backstabber Osinbajo has been sacking northerners anytime Buhari hands over power to him.

Osinbajo is a bigot and an extremist who must not be allowed to hold on to power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by UncommonLogic: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Clown grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
babaalagbo11:
It's the outcome of the primary that'll determine....I pray the best candidate win the next coming election with good intentions

That APC will win the next election is in serious doubt.

That BOLA TINUNBINU will lose the APC primaries is not in doubt.

Any way it falls, BOLA TUNIBINTU won't smell Aso Rock
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MFGCooperative: 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
lexy2014:

Who is his master and how did he outshine him?

The answers to your questions are all over the internet. You can also find them on here on Nairaland. Osinbajo's performance when those projects were under his care were outstanding. That's why Business people are clamoring for him.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 6:30pm On Apr 21, 2022
assholemods:

This is how you people land in trouble. What prove do you have?

BOLA NIBINTU killed FUNSO WILLIAMS.

I DARE YOU TO INVITE TROUBLE.

And you'll pay all your life savings in avoidable damages.

It's either you know who BOLA NIBINTU is, or you're dying from guilty conscience. Else, stay mute.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Ochoiho: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

You know all this yet claimed that he is part of the Govt of Buhari that failed and hence, don't deserve our vote.
When will you people stop being hypocritical

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by DownChelsea(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
assholemods:

BOLA TUNBINUBUTU is one of those kids on Nairaland.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Deputy1111:
Amen!
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by sunny1703: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
The picture is getting even more clearer.

MikoB:
Another expo that I gave some guys recently about we osinbajos' having two Senators in kano and many house of reps members, so show respect! More will still come, we have many in stocks.

1 Like

Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by MikoB: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
sunny1703:
The picture is getting even more clearer.

Thanks, we will all see it and say waoooo!
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
MFGCooperative:

The answers to your questions are all over the internet. You can also find them on here on Nairaland. Osinbajo's performance when those projects were under his care were outstanding. That's why Business people are clamoring for him.

Since the answers are all over the internet, then you shouldn't have any challenges answering d questions:

Who is osinbajos master and how did he outshine him? Which business people are clamouring for him?
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by Federalis: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Among all the candidates, that's the best man for the job, if only they will give him a chance.
Re: I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya by jiz: 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Aboki99:

Don't deceive ur self. We northerners will never vote a Christian fundamentalist as a president. Write this down.

But we vote buhari the Muslim fundamentalist in 2015 & 2019. Even Buhari won the Christians vote because Osinbajo is a good Christian. Aboki naa your trade mark true true!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Presents 118 Exhibits In Case Against Tinubu / Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers?? / Inside Atiku’s 2019 Game Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.